Shenanigans| Comethazine

Btw if y'all didn't know his real name it's Jahmeir 💛

Shenanigans- silly or high spirited behaviour/mischief

Y/n Pov

"Ok guys this is a big house y'all gonna rob tonight they hella fucking rich but they also drug dealers" Our leader says "Bruh we can get killed" Jahmeir says "I know don't worry they meeting up with us tonight for a meet it's gonna be about an hour so y'all have an hour to get in steal and ruin" Out leader says "Why ruin" I ask " They stole from me and plus I hate them soo" The leader says " But only ten people going in Y/n and Jahmeir are the leaders since I'm not gonna be there" He says looking at me and Jahmeir " Why them for" A girl asks " Because they cause trouble" He says " so then why the fuck are you making them do it" She asks " Cause they are both Shenanigans and they know what to steal and how to leave there territory" He says smiling at me and him I walk up to Jahmeir "you good with us teaming up" I ask " We both the same we cause and ruin a lot of shit" he says reaching his hand out "Good we on the same page" I say shaking his hand "Let's go talk in the other room and plan" He says " alright hold up one sec " Yo lead" I yell " Yeah was good" he asks " how long do we have till we head out" I ask " uhh hour and a half" he says checking his watch " Ah alright gang" I say walking into the room that Jahmeir in.

"Alright so we have an hour to plan and the other half well to tell everyone and set up" I say " alright so first thing we only have ten people coming and the house has 3 floors 12 bedrooms 2 Safes and 14 bathrooms" He says "damn you know your shit"I say laughing " haha always gotta know" He says " they have 4 Guard dogs 2 Guards so they gonna be there when they leave so I suggest we have needle thingys" I say " Needle thingys" He asks " haha shut up" I say laughing. I look over to see me and him are hella close sitting beside each other when he starts talking " So yes we will use those needle thingys as you said haha and we gonna need camera access to see where they are" he says " yeah so I was thinking three floors ten people plus well us so twelve so I want 2 downsizes cause they wouldn't keep anything on the first floor the second floor I want 3 and either you or me cause one safe is on that floor then the third floor 3 people including me so that's eight the other to people are ok let me think add more to the first floor and add one more to the Second floor" I say " Great I love that idea" He says looking at me.

Arriving at the house

We make it to the house and it's all dark outside "ok guys they should be leaving soon" the leader says threw the earbud. We wait another 5 minuets and they come out going in there cars "damn there car is hot asffff" I say and Jahmeir looks at me " whatttt I like cars" I say smiling and he smiles back at me. We wait a few more minutes. "Alright it's show time" I say pulling my bandana over my face and putting sunglasses on "let's get it" Jahmeir says getting up and walking to the house " where's the guards" I ask " one in the back one in the front" Jahmeir and two guard dogs each other them" He says " let's goooo" I say running to the back as he runs to the the front of the house and I see the guard " I have eyes on the guard" I say threw the mic " I have eyes on my Guard we go on the count" Jahmeir says " 3,2,1," Jahmeir says as I run behind the guard putting the needle into his neck and my gang behind me putting needles into the dogs "my guards down" I say threw the mic "Same here" Jahmeir "You got the drill Y/n" Jahmeir asks " yes I do" I say "there's an alarm so good luck" he says. I drill the door open and it opens to easy way way to easy.

10 minutes in the robbery and we trying to open the safe when it finally opens, revealing loads of money " We got millions" I say " We got a whole lot of drugs in this one" Jahmeir says "grab all of it" I say as my group grabs money and fills the bags " GET OUT GET OUT THEY JUST GOT A CALL THEY KNOW YOUR THERE LEAVEEE" The leader yells thru the phone as we zip up the bags and start running when we hear another member group speak thru the mic "Y/n and your group stay low they caught Jahmeir and most of us they are at gun point" she says. We stay low and slowly walk to the front to see them all at good point and Jahmeir with a beaten up face and bleeding nose and lip. " THERES MORE OF YOU WELL WELL WELL" The drug dealer says and pushes me and my group to the ground and points a gun to my head " Don't do anything to her"Jahmeir says looking at me " awww and why is that" The dealer says "don't fucking do anything to her" He says shouting " well well well" The dealer says and shoots Jahmeir in the chest close to the heart and my leader comes in shooting "Take him nowww I got this as the rest of my big ass gang comes in shooting everyone down " get him to the hospital" he says looking at me and shooting the guys. Me and one of his group memebers run out carrying him to the car and put him in and I get in the back with him putting his head on my lap " stay with Jahmeir" I say looking at him " mhmmm" he says slowly " DRIVE FASTER" I say as I look at Jahmeir and he looks at me while his eyes start closing " keep your eyes open" I say as I touch his neck where his pulse is and the pulse starts slowly down " IM LOSING HIM HURRY THE FUCK UP" I say.

5 minutes later and we arrive at the hospital he managed to have a low heart beat but when we get there he loses a pulse so I start doing the heart thing ( y'all lmao don't even with this 😂😂) "MAXX MY BOI GOT SHOT GET MOM HE HAS NO HEART BEAT" I say to the nurse since my mom works and is the chief at the hospital.

•••

It's been an hour since they put him in surgery and I haven't had any word. My other gang members came in with gun shot wounds and so did my leader and they are all getting taken care of. Me and my friend sit in the waiting room hoping that everyone is alright.

1o minutes later and my mom comes out " Y/n babes" she says as I get up " is he ok mom is he alive" I ask fastly "He awake with a huge ass smile on his face asking for you" She says looking at me "oh thank god mom can I get him out" I ask " Y/n he just had surgery" My mom says " mom what do people call me" I ask "a Shenanigan" She says smiling "and so is he and I wanna destroy that house" I say " talk to him first and if he honest- fine but just make sure he don't get shot again" she says laughing as she shows me the room and I walk in " hi buddy how you feeling" I say " fucking amazing" he says laughing " you on dem drugs" I ask him and my mom "no drugs at all" My mom says laughing and leaving the room "so I was wondering something" I say " what's up" he asks "I was wondering if you wanna go back to the house and destroy it and as people call us being
Shenanigans" I ask smiling " don't say no more hell yes" He says sitting up "MOM" I yell and she comes back in " just be careful Jesus" she says unwiring him and all that jazzz and he gets up catching his balance " let's fucking destroy it" I say walking and him following behind "mom where the leaders room" I ask and she point "right over there y'all got the whole hallway" she says laughing me and him walk fast into the room " ayooo" I say as some of the crew looks up at me "we going to go destroy that house who's in" I ask and the crew stands up " lead you rest we will destroy" I say smiling at him "burn it to ashes" he says smiling as me and the crew walk to a couple rooms then walking out of the hospital.

It was a 10 minute drive or so when we get there getting out of the car and walking up the the house "y'all got the gas and fire" I ask "yess" they all reply "and the bomb" I ask "of course" Jahmeir says smiling and waving the bomb around " put the gas around and tell me when y'all done" I say as they all head splashing gas all over the walls.

5 minutes later and they all came back "alright go put the bomb on" I say as he walks up knocking on the door and putting the bomb on the garage and walks back to us as the drug leader comes to the door " well well well what y'all doing here I thought I killed you" he says as more of his gang comes "haha see you touched my girl and no man should ever touch my girl unless it me" Jahmeir says putting his hand away me pulling me closer by now I was fucking confused "aww what a cute couple" he says reaching for his gun "haha you can try but as I always say if you touch my girl I kill you" Jahmeir says as he press the button to the bomb and me and everyone run from the house as it blows up catching on fire as me and Jahmeir fall to the ground "You ok" he asks "haha yeah" I say smiling and he gets up helping me up then pulls me closer to him as he starts leaning into me kissing my lips "I told him if everyone touches my girl I kill them" He says kissing my lips " oh yeah your mine by the way" He says smiling at me as the house burns behind us.

That's why people call us Shenanigans.

HOPE YALL LIKED THIS ONE TOOK ME A WHILE LOL I THINK THIS IS THE LONGEST ONE I DID WITH NO PART TO GANG GANG GUT IF YALL HAVE ANY TOPICS OR RAPPERS YALL WANT ME TO DO MESSAGE OR COMMENT 💛💛💛