Teacher| ZillaKami

Y/n Pov

"Alright class there's only fifteen more minutes of class and y'all did pretty well so y'all get a break" I say smiling and the whole class cheers as they pull out there phones.

"Miss you always said you wanted to get into music how come you never did" Sage asks and I look up at her.

"Um I don't really know I guess I didn't have my full heart into it and I really wanted to teach kids what they needed to know" I say and they all look up from there phones witch was a shock cause there eyes were usually glued to the screen.

"If you didn't teach grade twelve what grade would have you taught instead of high school" Ty asks.

"Uhhh I don't really know I love grade twelve cause all y'all mature and are not as annoying" I say laughing making them all laugh.

"Do you think Mr. Rogers is a good teacher" Andre asks.

"Jhez y'all are full of questions and honestly I haven't really talked to him he's only been here a couple months and looks like he's been super busy but I hear you guys always talking bout him and other students to so I would say he doing pretty good" I say smiling as I get up from my desk walking over and leaning against it.

"Y'all ready to leave this year" I ask and they all kinda went silent.

"I'm staying for extra credits" Storm says.

"I'm saying cause well I failed a couple classes" Ty says laughing.

"I'm leaving and ain't coming back" The rest of the class says.

"You guys will do amazing in the real world y'all will make it" I say smiling.

**

It was now the middle of lunch and I was everywhere trnna get all my papers and class plans for the week it was all just so stressful.

As I walk into the office I see Mr. Rogers getting all his papers and he looked about the same age as me or so late twenty's but I never really got a good look at him.

Short story short is this school is for the troubled and this school has shown that 90% of the students left and lived to what they wanted to be and a couple months ago they got a music teacher so that the kids could rap/sing all there pain and feelings and it brought down a lot of violence witch was really good and of what I heard he's had a messy record but he's amazing at music the kid say.

"You must be Ms. Y/L/N" Mr.Rogers says coming up to me smiling.

"And Y/n and I'm guessing Mr.Rogers" I say smiling and he nods.

"Junius" He says as he raises out his hand and we hand shake thing thingy.

"My students always talk about you" He says.

"Same with my students come in the class it's always bout how they got new ideas" I say making him laugh.

"When they making music I always hear how you taught them this or that" He says making me laugh.

"That's my job teaching them about life" I say smiling "you do a good job at it" He says smiling.

"You do to the kids love the way you do music it's changed them in so many ways" I say.

"That's what music is for it changes people gives them a voice shows the pain without them knowing" He says.

"Hey how bout as teachers you come do my place and maybe we can combine a class one day I got drinks" He says with a smile that was super cute.