Jealousy | Skimask The Slumpgod

At this moment I'm texting my guy friend Andre. My boyfriend Stokeley or known as Ski mask the famous rapper. He is jealous of my friend never once liked him he always thought manz liked me and shit but I know me and him are friends and no liking in that way. Andre invited me to the mall since we haven't see each other in ages. While I'm picking out my outfit Ski walks in "ba- you going out babes ? " Ski asks " yeah I have to do a couple things " I say " Ouu baby can I come" Ski says all happy " baby not today ok maybe another day " I say to him I know first I'm lying and second sounding harsh but I know if I told him about Andre he wouldn't let me go at all. Ski looks at me with a kinda shocked face but comes up to me and kisses me manz and his kisses Jesus " aight babessss just be safe " he says. What the hell he what that what hell okkkkk I'm ain't gonna ask haha .

20 Mins later and I finally arrive at the mall traffic sucks man jhez. I walk in and I see Andre sitting waiting " ouuuuu andreeeee" I say walking up to him " y/nnnnnnnn" he says as he hugs me "long time no see " he says " "facts when is the last time we saw each other " I say "  honestly I have no idea I would say at that party we all went to and ya boi trnna beat me up " he says in a tone " aye aye that night you was drunk and trnna hit me up " I say " ah mk y/n never did but whatever " Andre says. I swear this kid sometimes he knows how to pick a fight wit Ski.

30 mins later

Ski POV :

X decided to hit me up and ask to go to the mall and since my own girl didn't wanna take me to where she was going heading so wit his ass now. " ayoooo skiiiii" x says as we do our handshake "ayeeeeeeeeeeeee bro" I say while laughing me and him are hella weird sometimes it worries me haha " how have you been bro haven't seen you in a while " x says while we walk inside the mall " bruh we saw each other yesterday tfffff but I'm good how bout you " I say " ah shut up and Im good I think I'm ok I don't even know" x says laughing while we walk to where our main spot is where all the shops we like " yoooo can we go to footlocker I need shoes " I say pointing to the store " bruh you have so many shoes already" X says " bruh do I care" I say while walking into the store x following me.

Queen POV:
10 mins later

" I think we did enough shopping for today Y/N" Andre says while struggling to hold his bags " shut up I needed new clothes for summer" I laugh trying to hold all my bags " ah true true sometimes I can't deal wit you ass " Andre says " ayoo shut up people love my ass thank you very much " I say as he stares me down " ye ok ver- ayo your boii over there" Andre says " wait what huh " I say looking around " fuck shit why did he come" I say realizing I said it out loud " ah you didn't tell him you was hanging wit me today did you" Andre said while looking at me " yeahhhhhhh ayo we gotta go" I say while walking fast " ayo Y/n I have to get one thing just hold up they won't see" Andre says while he walks into a store " Andre ughhhh see I would go inside but they store I hate that store so very much.

Ski POV

" ayo you done shopping princess " X says to me while holding in a laugh " ah shut the fuck bruh and yes I'm done " I say walking towards X " ayooo you didn't telll meeee Y/n hereeeee" X says smiling and starts walking towards her " what the fuck ah I didn't know she was coming here" I say " ayo she always come here how come you didn't go " x says " she had shit to do she said " I said " you let her-ah I thought you hate Andre" X says " what you mean I do fucking hate the dude" I say looking at x " well he wit your girl sooooooo" X says whiling pointing to Y/n " what the fuck that bitch ass" I say walking faster towards queen and dick head .

We get to Y/n and Dick head and he decides to speak " ayooo Ski haven't seen you in a while" dick head says " first ayo shut the fuck up second Y/n wtf you wit this dick head" I say yelling " calm your ass down if I told your ass I was going wit him you wouldn't let me go" Y/n says " ah imma deal wit your ass later" I say then being interrupted by dick head " ayo shut up haha you control her to much calm yourself don't think you wanna go back to jaillll" Dick head says "AYO THATS IT" I say as I punch him in the jaw.

Y/n  POV:

Ugh this is what I didn't want to happen . " Ski get off him" I say while trying to take him off Ski was bashing Andre in to the floor he had a bloody ass face and Ski just had one scratch " FUCK YOU ILL KILL YOUR ASS" Ski yells "nah I don't wanna fuck I rather fuck queen doe Jesus" Andre says to ski face. Ok now this manz wants to get killed Jesus Ski knocks one more punch to Andre and X pulls him " bruh he ain't worth it no more" X says . By now the whole mall was looking at us guards were being called " let's go before our asses get banned .

Thank god I drove in a different car they was driving right behind me the walk to the car doe Jesus it was silent asf X tried to get us talking but didn't work at all. Ski had a couple of cuts on his but he had a lot of blood from Andre I never saw him so pissed beside when him and X was beefing jheez.

X drops of Ski. X was gonna stay but I told him to go and I'll text him later. I unlock the door walking in and dropping my bags. Ski walks pass me slamming his bags on to the couch and walks up stairs. I cant believe he did that Ok will admit Andre was being a big ass dick head and shouldn't have said that shit but then yet again ski did beat the fuck outta him jhez these boys are to much sometimes.

I walk upstairs to see the bathroom door open with the lighting knowing that Ski was in there while I was walking there I heard winces and owes. I walk to the door frame to see Ski trying to stop his bleeding cuts and trying to rub cream on them god my baby looks in pain I hate seeing him in any kind of pain. I walk up to ski and push him away from the counter. I jump onto the counter in from of him grabbing the cold cloth from his hand and pulling him closer to me so i could reach the cuts "god Stokeley why did you have to do" I say to him while dabbing his cuts to make them stop bleeding. It was silent for a little the he finally talks " manz said shit to piss me off aight manz a dickhead " he says while wincing to the pain " stokeley ok ok will admit you beat him up pretty bad" I say while laughing a little finally Ski smiles a little " Im sorry I just dont wanna l losee  you " he says quietly " what Bruh im deaf as fuck " I say " im sorry I just dont wanna lose you your my world" He says louder and looking up to me. I have never heard ski be so cheesy damn like everrrr " awwww babyyyyyy you wont lose me trust me your my world and I love your stubborn ass to ever leave you" I say to him while looking him in the eyes " I love you Y/n" he says with a smile " I love you to Stokeley " I say. He kisses my lips slowly and hugs me "and btw you never seeing him again" Ski says......

AH HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS ONE THIS WAS MY FIRST HAD TO FIX IT UP HAHA BUT YEAHHH IF YOU WANY ANY RAPPERS DONE SEND A REQUEST 💛