Calling Him Another Name Prank| Lil Skies

Haha I feel like maybe in this book they might be the pranking couple.

Y/n Pov

"Ayooo what up guys it's your girl Y/n and today I'm doing another prank on Kimetrius by calling him by another name and I know for a fact that will bring out his jelly and angry side so hope y'all enjoy team Y/n" I say to the camera. I look around the room to see where I could put a camera and finally find a spot on the shelf where it shows most of the room so I set one of my cameras up there and the other camera in the kitchen. I'm hella nervous cause I know how he gonna react I'm just praying I ain't gonna die haha.

Finally after a while of waiting I hear the door open and a Kimetrius walks in with bags in his hand "Hii babyy" I say getting up and walking to him "Hey Baby I bought some stuff manz need food in this house" He says as I grab a couple of bags from him and putting them in the kitchen "did you go to the studio today with Landon" I ask him as I started putting stuff away "yeah we making music it's gonna be hella bless" he says as he starts grabbing some stuff "no no baby go sit I'll unpack" I say to him "baby you sure" he asks me "yes baby go take a break" I say to him and he comes up to me kissing my lips "Thanks Baby" He says as he walks to the living room as I start unpacking more of the bags. Five minutes in to me unpacking I call him "Andre- Kimetrius can you come help me with something" I yell to the living room and I hear him getting up walking into the kitchen "who you calling" he asks looking at me "Kimetrius" I ask confused "nah nah you didn't say Kimetrius you said something else" He says in a angrily tone "no babe I said your name" I say looking at him "can you just help me unpack this one thing on that shelf" I say as I point to the top shelf "first I wanna know what you said" He says louder "baby I said your name I didn't say any other name your the only person in this house" I say in a duh tone "no no no don't lie to me you didn't say my name what manz name you saying" He asks looking at me "babe I didn't say any name I promise" I say going up to him to give him a hug but he pushes away "no no if I'm correct I heard you say Andre" He says angrily "babe I didn't say that name I swear" I say looking up at him "let me see your phone" he says walking up to me trying to grab my phone "the fuck why" I ask "I wanna see what homies you texting now give me your phone" he says trying to grab my phone "no I ain't gonna give you my phone you should trust my ass enough" I say putting my phone is my bra "like I haven't touched there before and second I do thrust your ass but now when you calling me and another name the fuck" He says "bruh I didn't call you another name" I say walking out of the kitchen and into the living room him following behind me "Don't bullshit me Y/n" he says getting close to me "how am I bullshitting you" I ask grabbing my phone from my bra and texting people "Ayo get off your phone and talk to me the fuck" He says trying to grab my phone "Bro stop trnna to take my phone god damn" I say putting my phone down "Bro why can't you be honest wit me just tell me who Andre is and why tf you calling me that" He says looking at me "I don't know why you putting shit in my mouth I never said that manz name" I say looking at the blank tv screen "I'm about to leave your ass" He says getting up grabbing his keys and slamming the door.I run up to the camera and open the door to catch up to him "haha manz angry Ayoo I got him swear" I say to the camera running after him and finally catch up to him god damn manz walks fast jesus gotta catch my breath "Baby Baby Baby stop stop" I say "what Y/n don't talk to me bro go call your Andre up" He says as he keeps walking "You a dumb ass" I say to him "and why is that"he asks "cause this WAS A MOTHERFUCKING PRANK GANG GANG BITCH ASSSS" I yell running up to him as he looks at the camera "bruhhhhh" he says grabbing the camera from my hands as I start dancing "I GOT HIM I GOT HIM HAHAH" I yell in his face "I hate you" he says looking at me "but I love you more" he says smiling at me giving me a kiss "TEAM Y/N YALL KNOW WAS GOOD" I say to the camera "if y'all enjoyed like subscribe and comment for more pranks peace" I say to the camera and turning it off "you got me good no lie" he says pulling me into a hug. "Haha I know" I say as I kiss his lips then trying pulling away but manz pulls me closer deepening the kiss grabbing a hold on my ass "babeee" I whine to him as he starts kissing down my neck and pushing his body closer to mine feeling his hard "pay back a bitch you prank me I'm gonna make your legs weak he says slapping my ass hard as fuck "owww" I whine "get your ass in the house and upstairs" he says as he grabs ahold of my neck "I'm going I'm going" I say walking into the back into house and upstairs.

He was right my legs turned hella weak for the next couple days😍.

AYOO HOPE YALL LIKED THIS PRANK THE ENDING JHEEZZX IF YALL WANT ANY RAPPERS OR TOPICS YALL WANT DONE MESSAGE OR COMMENT 💛💛