Ex Keep Calling Prank| Lil Skies

Michella Pov

"What up everyone its your gal Michella and today we doing another prankkkkkkkk"I say smiling looing up at the camera.

"Right now Kimetrius is on his way from the studio and I decied to prank him and since Y/d/n is at grandmas its just me and him".

"Imma gonna be doing the My ex keeps calling me prank but its just gonna be my bestie Chelsea I already changed her name to my ex name and knowing kim hes gonna be angry as fuck" I explain to the camera smiling as I get up picking up the camera and walking over to the tv.

"So I placed one there one in the kitchen cause I gotta make food and one in the bedroom just incase he storms off up there" I say as I hear his car pull up to the house.

"Ahh he here Im gonna turn this camera off for now see you soon" I say blowing as kiss as I stop recording and I run to the kitchen drawers putting it in there then running back into the living room on to the couch trying to catch my breath as I text Chelsea telling her hes home and a couple seconds later a smiling Kimetrius walks in.

"Babyyyyy" I say smiling as I get off the couch and walking over to him and he puts his stuff down then hugs me.

'Heyy baby I missed you" He says then kisses my lips "Samee its lonely without Y/d/n" I say with a frown and he pulls me in for another hug.

"She with grandma baby shes gonna get spolied rotten" He says smiling "Thats very true" I say laughing as we alkk into the kitchen.

"I was gonna make food but i didnt know what you wanted" I say as I open the fridge looking thru it "I dont know baby I just wanna spend time with you" He says as he comes up behind me hugging me and kisses my shoulder.

"Oh shush you want food" I say and he nods laughing "Yeah im really hungry" He says making me laugh "How about chicken wraps" I say and he nods "hell yeah havent had that shit in so long" He says and before I could answer my phone starts to ring and he passes it to me looking at it weird "Hold up" I say and he nods as I answer it.

"Hello can you call later im super busy right now M" I say as he looks at me weird and the whole time I could tell chelsea was trnna hold in her laugh.

"I know I know well I will call you later" I say as I hang up puttng my phone back down the counter.

"Who was that" He says as I pull out all the stuff I need to cook "Just a friend wondering if we could catch up since we are so busy" I say and he looks at me "Male or female" He says and I shrug my shoulders and he laughs "Baby" He says as he makes me look up at him. "Who is it I saw the name but i dont know if what im thinking is right or wrong" He says and once again my phone starts to ring and he grabs it but I grab it away from him answering it.

"What maz I told you I was busy we can talk later" I say as I try to hold in a laugh as Kim glares at me lookig like he was gonna murder me and the person on the otherside of the phone.

"I know I know I wanna catch up with you but now is not the time Kim just got home and Im about to make dinner" I say and I swear to god Kim did not even blink once and he was looking mad.

"I will talk to you later now good bye" I say as I hang up putting the phone in my pocket "Why manz keep calling you who is he" He asks walking up to me so we were inches apart.

"Why do you care if it's a manz" I say and he smiles.

'I wanna know why "Manz" is calling up my girl" He says "So who is he" He asks looking down at me and I kiss him lips then walk over to the stove.

'My ex" I whisper as I start getting the chicken ready.

'Pardon" He says as he leans againt the counter "My ex" I whisper and he looks at me coming up to me once again "Pardon" He says "My ex" I say as my phone rings once again pulling it out of my pocket I decline and put it back in my pocket.

"Why the fuck are you talking to you ex" He says as he rolls up his fists.

"I saw him at walmart and he said he needed help with a couple things so I unblocked his number and we been talking but it aint like anything happening he asking me about jobs and shit" I say and he rolls his eyes as he walks into the living room and I follow behind him.

"But why the fuck why didnt you tell me like thats fucked up you having me think you cheating on me" He says as my phone starts to ring again and he walks up grabbing me by the waist and pulling out my phone and he answers.

"Can you stop calling my fucking wife stop this shit" He says "bitch ass dont even wanna talk" He says as he hangs up and lets go of me as I grab my phone back trying not to smile.

"Block his fucking number" He says and I shake my head no.

"And why not" He asks "Cause I feel bad for him so Im trnna help him calm yourself guy" I say as I turn around about to walk into the kitche but he grabs ahold of my wrist turning me around right up to his face and once again we were inches apart.

"Your gonna block his number he tried getting back with you before and hes gonna do it again" He says looking down at me.

"No" I say as I try to pull away fromm his grip but it doesnt work he just tighten his grip even more "Let go man I gotta make food" I say as he just pulls my body closer to his witch wasnt alot cause we was already close.

"Block his fucking number Mitchella I aint losing my wife to him fuck no" He says making me smile as my phone starts to ring again and I answer it.

"Hey chelsea" I say smiling as I put it on speaker "Heyyyyy Girlllllll" She says as he grabs my phone looking at the name and I run over grabbing from the drawer and running back turning it one.

"You just got pranked dumbass" Chelsea yells thru the phone making me laugh a I hold up the camera to him and he glares at the phone hanging up.

"And there you have it a very successful prank remember to like and subscribe for more videos" I say then end the video and I look at him.

"You ok baby" I say as he just looks at me then grabs the camera and phone putting it on the couch and he starts pulling me upstairs.

"Babe" I says as I try to stop him but it dont work "What are you doing" I say and he stops and looks at me.

"Gonna fuck you" He says with a smirk as we make it into the bedroom slamming the door shut.

"Gotta turn off all the cameras first" I say smiling.

Ayeeee hope y'all enjoyed this imagine it was requested

Remember requests are open message or comment

Vote and comment❤️❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Follow for updates❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️‼️‼️

And remember I love y'all so very much❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕