Viagra Prank| Lil Skies

Y/n Pov

Y/n Pov

"HI guys it's y/n I'm currently in my car why well Kimetrius did a break up prank thing on me so imma do a Viagra prank on him Team Y/n y'all already know" I say into the camera as I lift up his drink "alright so I got his favourite milkshake and imma put the pill and mix it" I say as I reach over and grab a bag and pulls out the pill "Pay back a bitch Baby" I say winking at the camera as I rip the pill from the plastic "this is gonna be hella fun" I say as I open the lid from the drink and twists the pill knocking what's in the pill into the drink and stirring the drink then puts the lid back on the cup "let's get it y'all" I smile into the camera as I get out of the car with his and my drink mine was red his was white so I knew I couldn't get it mixed up I walk to the door opening it "Baby I'm home" I say as I walk in then closing the door behind me. I hear foot steps coming from the living room and a couple seconds later he walks up to me "I'm vlogging Baby" I say lifting up my camera "ayo and ayo Baby" he says kissing my lips smiling "I got your favourite drink" I say handing him his drink "aww thanks baby" He says as he takes it taking a sip and I smile and wink at the camera.

It's been a while I placed a camera in the bedroom in different angles. While I was doing that with out him noticing he finished the drink manz gonna be wild in a minute I think to myself as I hear foot steps coming upstairs and into the bedroom "babyyyy" He says whining "yes baby" I say looking up from my phone "I loveee you" He says as he pulls me off the bean bag chair "baby I was comfy" I say whining "shh" He whispers as he kisses my neck "baby stoppp" I say pushing him off me "I want you babeeeee" He says smiling at me "nah I got things to do babe" I say "plus I gotta go make dinner" I say to him "but baby that can wait" he says pulling me into a hug "baby I'm hungry" I said whining "I am to" He says as he grabs my ass "Kimetrius" I say as I pull away from the hug as he lifts me up putting me on the bed and crawling on top of me kissing my neck and trying to take my shirt off "baby I'm going to go make dinner" I say trying to push him off me as he try's to touch me kissing and sucking on my neck "fuck dinner we will eat later" He says going further down my body and I push him off me "I'm going to go make dinner" I say as I get up and grab one of the cameras with out him seeing and walking down to the kitchen placing it and hiding it.
A couple minutes later I hear him coming downstairs and into the kitchen "hii Baby" I say smiling as I start grabbing stuff to make food "baby we can eat laterrr" he says as he comes behind me pulling my ass on him grinding "stoppppp I'm hungry" I say to him grabbing things out of the fridge "ugh baby why you gotta do me like this" He whines "do you like what baby" I say laughing "looking fine as fuck and you don't wanna fuck" he says jumping on to the counter and sitting there "cause I don't want to and I'm hungry" I say as I start to prepare the meal.

The whole time I was making dinner he was literally just wanted saying he wanted da pussy and he was hungry and shit like that. I finished making food and I served him his and he goes sits in the living room watching tv and I thought I'll be a bitch and tease his horny self. So I grab my plate and decide to sit on his lap "Babeeee" I whine "what" he asks "damn horny ass can I sit on your lap" I ask "there's other places to sit why on my lap" He says "fine then" I say as I was about to walk away and he pulls me on his lap "I thought you didn't want me on your lap" I ask biting my lip and I can feel the hardness under me "you ok baby" I ask smiling "Ye..yeah" He says as I move myself getting comfortable "Baby stop" He whispers in my ear "You know what baby" I say getting up putting food on the table "what" He asks as I walk up to the tv bending down grabbing the camera that I placed ahead of time "your milkshake has viagra in it" I say smiling "TEAM Y/N YALL ALREADY KNOW" I yell into the camera smiling as I walk over to Kimetrius sitting on his lap "how does it feel that I win" I say "I'm going to get you back" He says "in your dream like this video for more pranks comment and subscribe love y'all" I say as I end the video turning the camera off as Kimetrius places down his food and pushes me into the couch getting on top of me "You think you can prank me like that" He says kissing my lips down to my neck and sucking my skin "you think you can turn me on and don't do shit" He says as he pulls off my shirt leaving a trail of hickeys down to my chest "Huh you gonna speak" He says as he looks at me as I bite my lip "Pay back bitch" I say kissing his lips as he pulls of my pants "Ah you gonna be sore for a while" He says as he drags his hand down my body and he slowly starts to pull down my thong when he stops "alight let's eat" He says as he gets off me grabbing his plate this bitch I think to myself and I get up.

AYO HOPE YALL LIKED THIS IMAGINE I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE GUYS WE ARE ALMOST AT TEN K I WAS THINKING ABOUT A FACE REVEAL BUT IDK COMMENT IF YOU THINK I SHOULD OR ILL GO A GET TO KNOW ME IF YALL HAVE ANY TOPICS OR RAPPERS YALL WOULF WANG ME TO DO REQUESTS ARE OPEN MESSAGE OR COMMENT💛