Basketball game| Lamelo ball

Chyanne Pov

I walk outta my room and head downstairs to see my bestie chilling on the couch on her phone "Ayeee lazy" I say jumping on the couch on top of her "Owwww you heavy" she says and I jus sit there "What your ass up to today" I ask picking up my phone and scrolling thru insta "I got some tickets to go to a game" She said "Ouuu what game" I ask looking over at her "Basketball" She says "Ouuu who you bringing" I ask "You" She says "What why me" I whine "Because I ain't bout to go alone and I don't have anyone to go with and I ain't waisting the tickets soooo I'm bringing you" She says "Ughhhh brooooo" I say "Pleaseeeee I won't ask anything else from you" She whines "Fineeee but this one time and you for real you  owe me gal" I say getting off her "Coool and after the game we going like backstage kinda sorta thing a guy hooked me up" She says smiling "Lord hell mercy on my soul" I say laughing and walking into the kitchen grabbing a pop "Fatassss" She says "Ah shut up" I say smiling.

***

I only said yes to going to the game cause I literally had nothing else to do today me it was just a hella boring day like literally I sat and went on my phone waiting for the game and finally after a while it was almost time to go and I was looking thru my closet to find what to wear.

^Outfit

Finally after digging thru everything I found a nice normal outfit a body suit and red jeans I was gonna wear just some shoes but I ended up with heels I have no idea how I just did "BROOO LETS GOOO" My friend yells from downstairs "I'm comingggg" I yell back grabbing my phone and purse and walking out of my room and downstairs to see her all cute "Who you trnna impress" I ask and she smiles "Shhh lets go" She says waving her hands and I walk outta the door "Im going im going" I say and walking to the car.

We make it to where the game will be at and we did our tickets and we make it into the court and we had really good seats like I mean like hella close to the court "Damn who hooked you up"I say laughing as we take a seat and we look around the court "I have people" She says smiling and I see one guy shooting hoops "Who's that" I say and she looks over to where I'm looking "thats Melo" She says smiling "He kinda cute" I say looking over at her "Yeahh his older brother is cute toooo I think he be watching or in the game" She said "You don't know anything bout basket ball do you" I ask "Nothing at all" She says laughing. After we just talked and waited for the game "Yooo" She says "Huh" I ask "He staring at you" She says "Don't look over but Melo like deadass he keep staring at you" She says smiling at me "Godddd damn" I say laughing and I look around the court and me and him make eye contact "Jesus" I whisper making my bestie laugh.

Finally the game started and damn they was a couple cute guys but that Melo dude was staring at me and every time manz got the ball he would some how make it over To me and like whatever they do like dribble the ball and then he would run and shoot and we would all cheer.

It was mid game and some how I don't know how but his older brother end up talking to my bestie and I went over to go to the washroom and I came back to her blushing and they both smiling and joking and Melo is also with them I start walking up to them when my bestie sees me "Ayoo chyanne" She says waving up to me and the boys look at me and Melo smiling at me "This is my bestie Chyanne and Chyanne this is Melo and LiaAngelo" She says "Nice to meet you" Angelo says "Ayee" Melo says smiling "Hi" I say smiling "Y'all coming to the locker like back court" His brother says "Yeah We is" My bestie says "Ahhh great this gonna be lit" He says smiling.

***

After the long ass game it literally felt like forever but I watched it and watched Melo he is hot aint even gonna lie. Since the game was over we started to head at the back but it was crowed and we could not go thru but as we was walking someone pulls my hand and I turn around to see Melo "Aye gals come" He says and still hasn't let go of my arm and he moves down holding my hand and he starts walking fast pulling me and my bestie follows thru the crowd till we make it to a room where they are all chilling "Ayeee there's the shorty" His brother says coming up to us and all the boys look at us and wave smiling "Ahhh these the girls the boys were staring at" One of them says and I smile looking down at my feet "Oh shush" Melo says laughing I looked over and my friend was gone and so was his brother "Here come" Melo says and once again pull me into a room but it was more quiet like no one was on here "What's up" I say looking around "haven't talked to you at alllll and well you kinda cute" He says making me blush and I look down at my feet "Eh" I say "What eh I'm being honest" He says smiling coming up to me and we are hella close "You don't even know me I don't even know you" I say "My name is LaMelo I play basketball my fav colour is blue and navy blue and I'm 18" He says smiling "Ok ok I see" I say laughing "Let me take you on a date" He says and I stay silent "Please" He says "Fine Cause you cute and funny" I say laughing making him smile.

AYOOO HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS AINT A RAPPER BUT SOMEONE REQUESTED SO YEAHHH IT WAS REQUESTED BY:@Chyanne76483

Requests are open message or comment

Vote and comment ❤️❤️

Follow for updates ❤️❤️

I love you all remember that ❤️