Alone Time| Lil Pump

Hey guys I'm back sorry for being away I entered depression and I just needed to re find myself but I'm getting better :)

Jackie Pov

"Babyy come lay in bed" I whine staring up at the ceiling.

It was a boring ass Saturday and I finished everything and instagram and YouTube and Netflix got hella boring and I really didn't know what to do but I started to get cold and I wanted my baby.

"Babeeee" He says walking into the room looking at me.

"Whatttt" I say.

"I have to head downstairs" He says as he sits on the bed looking down at his phone.

"How comeeeeeee" I whine sitting up moving over behind him putting my head on his shoulder.

"The boys are coming" He says and I look up at him and he looks at me knowing damn well that's not what I wanted to hear.

"What you mean they coming again" I ask looking at him.

"The boys coming we gonna play some games and make some music" He says with a duh face.

"Ughhh they were here everyday this week" I say getting out of bed.

"Babe you making it sound bad" He says.

"Babe then been here the whole week and by the time they leave and we only spend a little time with each other" I say and before he could get any words in the doorbell rings echoing thru the house.

"Ah they hear I'll go get door" He says and gets up walking out and I take a deep breath looking into the mirror "oof I look ugly" I say to myself make up time hehe.

Outfit just no heels tho ^

I was walk downstairs to see all the boys chilling on the couch doing there thing I love all em to death but sometimes I just wanna be alone wit my babes and we never get that anymore so it's annoying as fuck.

"Aye sis" Purp says as he stares at tv "Man wait I need to reload" Gazzy says.

"Hi" I say as I walk over to them sitting on the couch going on my phone.

"You ok sis" He asks.

"Mhm" I say as I continue to look down to my phone.

"She lol grumpy" Michael says and I shrug my shoulders.

"What you did that time Pump" Purp says laughing.

"Man I don't know she always in some sorta mood" He says rolling his eyes.