Weird| Lil Peep

Y/n Pov

Y/n Pov

I chill in my room staring at the celling being hella bored with life when my brother comes in "Ayoo my friends coming over today" He says "Ok and" I ask "They wanna meet my sister" He says smiling at me "Whyyyy" I whine looking back at the ceiling "Causeeeee they wanna meet you"He says "Ugh no bro" I say to him "I don't care you gonna meet them" He says "You sound like mom" I say laughing "Oh shhh..oh god I do" He says making me laugh "Fine I'll meet them but you owe me" I say sitting up from my bed "AHHH Good they will be here soon" He says and he leaves my room "Why do I have meet them anyways" I say to myself standing up and grabbing my towels to take a shower.

After my nice hot shower I put on a new outfit. I walk back into my room when I hear a ton of boy voices coming from downstairs "Oh boyyy" I say to myself and I grab my phone and I walk back outta my room and downstairs to see a whole lot of boys chilling playing games and talking. I make it downstairs and a weird guy with pink kinda long hair stares at me after a little my brother finally sees that I'm downstairs and starts talking "Ayo guys this my sister Y/n" He says pointing to mee and all the boys look at me "Hi" I say and wave "Y/n this is Jazz and Gus Nick and Ace and Biggie" He says pointing to all the guys and they all wave to me "Ah you the sissy he always talking about" Jazz says and I laugh "Oh god what has he told about me" I say laughing making everyone laugh "Eh all he  said was you a model and you a annoying little sister" Gus says "Y'all gonna get me killed" He says and I go up to him touching his shoulder and he jumps "Pussy asss" I say laughing and walking away and I take a seat at an empty spot on the couch.

After a while the boys stopped playing the game and getting ready to go perform at a concert "ayo Y/n you coming" My brother asks and I look up at him "Comeee watch the show" He says and I stay silent "I'll buy you food" He says and I look at him raising my eyebrow "Pizza and ice cream" He says "Ok ok I'll go" I say and walking upstairs "Where are you going" He says "have to go put another outfit on duh" I say and walking upstairs and into my room.

I walk back downstairs to see all the boys leaving the house "About time" My brother says laughing and I walk outside and I walk to my brothers car and getting in.

***

We make it to the show and we all go back stage where we all sit. "Ok so peep you going first Tracy you second Biggie you third" My brother says and I take a seat next to Gus "Do you perform a lot" I ask him and he turns around facing me "Yeah well I have some breaks here and there but I'm always on the move but I love it" He says smiling "Ah you travel everywhere" I ask "Hell Yeah but I still wanna go to a couple more places" He says "Like where" I ask "Africa" He says "really" I ask him "Hell Yeah I love being out in the wild I hate the city it's horrible" He says "It is it's horrible" I say "If you could go to one country or sum where would it be" He asked me "God I don't even know I think I don't even know there so many places I wanna be" I say laughing "pick one" he says "Ahh it would be I think Africa too to be honest" I say laughing "Aye peep you up" My brother says "alright I'm coming" He says and I still sit "Let's goooo you gonna watch" He says pulling me up from the couch and pulls me all the way to the stage well back stage "Jesus" I say laughing "enjoy" He says and the music starts playing and he goes on to stage singing.

After a songs he comes back stage out of breath and sweaty "You did good" I say handing him a water "Thank you" He says smiling at me "ah I love your music for real" I say "Really" He says "yeah your music pretty good" I say smiling "I'm shocked my brother did make me meet y'all way way before" I say laughing "Right" He says laughing "Manz just weird that way" I say laughing "funny thing is he didn't even tell us he had a sister at first" He says "wait for real" I ask shocked "Yeah haha he only told us a week ago we was all shocked" He says laughing "Well damn" I say laughing.

***

After the performance I had to go do a shoot for sum company and all the boys wanted to come.

I start doing some of the photos and the whole time Gus eyes were on me literally was weird but eh it don't bother me. I start doing my shoots when Gus was called into the shoot what the hell "Y/n Gus also models for this company so he already dressed in it so he can do one photo" He says and me and peep look at each other confused and shocked but cus sits on the chair and I sit on the top of the chair and I rest my hands on both sides of his shoulder and a photo gets taken the next photo was me sitting beside him looking bored.

After a little break me and Peep was just sitting "Ouu so you a model" I ask "Haha yes I am they wanted my beautiful face" He says laughing pushing back his fake hair "Well damn" I say laughing "You chill as fuck I wanna get to know you better" He says "oh" I say to him "Aye how about after the shoot we go grab some food" He says "alright bet" I say smiling at him.

AYOOO HOPE YALL LIKED THIS IMAGINE YES SOME OF THE NAMES WERE RANDOM DIDN'T HIS FRIENDS NAME IF YALL HAVE ANY TOPICS OR RAPPERS REQUESTS ARE OPEN and now that I have another imagine book when requesting X and Ski tell me witch book so text in messages

And comment some topics I'm running out of ideas