Strange Gal| Juice Wrld

Y/n Pov

Y/n Pov

Everyday from one to two pm I'm in the café on my computer and for the past couple of weeks a group of boys always come in they kinda loud but they funny they always tend to stare at me but I just keep being on my computer. "Y/n right on time what would you like today the usually" Josie the waitress asks "yes always" I say smiling at her and she walks away and I open my computer starting to do my stuff when I hear the boys come in sitting on the booth across from me and I look at them but look back at my computer and the owner of the restaurant comes to me "Y/n haven't seen you in a while" He says smiling at me "I come here everyday at at one" I say laughing "always since you was little" He says "yeah dad always used to bring me here after school" I say smiling "how is he" He asks "he's doing good everyday it's a better day" I say "that's good we have fresh cookies I'll give you some before you go no need to pay for them"he says "But" I say "no no you don't need to pay trust me Y/n" He says smiling at me "thank you it means a lot I'll tell him there from you" I say "your meal should be here soon I'll leave you to your computer" He says as he walks back behind the doors.

I sit there for a few minutes when my sever comes over but not with my food "I think those boys have a crush on you" she whispers in my ear "witch ones" I ask quietly "ones across from you they always stare at you and not in a bad way" she says winking at me "eh" I say "I'll go talk to them they finally know what they want" She says laughing and then she walks to the boys table and I go back to my computer.

After a while I got my food and I was eating when Josie called my name and she was back at the boys table and I look over "Y/n is a rapper and writes them all her self and does her own beats" She says looking at me while talking to the boys and I look confused "yeah..yeah" I say so confused "Really how long" One guy asks with a durag on "two years or so" I say to them still really confused "really god damn" Another one says and he has a tree in the middle of his forehead "Do you have a stage name" The one that looks like the one with the durag asks "yeah (Your stage name)" I say to them "fuck I think I heard of you boy do you know Adam22" The one with the tree asks "yeah me and him are great friends" I say smiling "Jesus and you talk your always so silent" One with a frown face on his forehead says "haha I talk sometimes I'm just really shy and no on really likes me" I say and they look at me with a shocked face "really" The one says with the durag "yeah I have a bitch face" I say "What's y'all names by the way" I ask "My name juice wrld or Jarad" Juice says "My name ski mask the slump god or Stokeley" Ski says "Xxxtentacion or Jahseh" X says "lil Pump or Gazzy"Pump says "Smokepurpp or Omar" He says "Craig" Craig says. And at least four more guys said there name it was a lot of people.

We talked the whole time literally the first time I really ever talked to people besides my fans or my bestie it was weird at the end I got the cookies and I payed and was about to leave "you busy today" Ski asks "no" I say "come to the studio with us" He asks "y'all sure"I ask "Hell yeah we just payed let's get it and make music" They all says as they get up "follow behind us" Ski says as we all walk outside and get into our cars and as he said I followed behind there car.

We arrived at the studio and I get out of the car and all the boys do to. "Ever been here" Pump asks "yeah once I think" I say as we walk in me following behind them. We make it to a room it was pretty big and we all take a seat "what's one of your songs" X asks "Icy girl" I say as x looks at me searching it up "damn you got a big fan base" He says "yeah" I say as I laugh and he presses on the video and it starts playing "can't stop won't stop get guap ten white toes in them Tory flip flops" It plays as they look at me and back to the tv with eyes wide and jaws dropped. After the song they was all shocked "bro I know that song it plays on the radio bro all this time I seen you you wrote this song holy" Ski says laughing "haha yeahhh some people don't recognize me cause I always dye my hair" I say laughing "we gotta make a song" all the boys says (so in this imagine for juice wrld song lean wit me the one lyric she about to freestyle is in the song but in this story it wasn't till she freestyle it). After they was writing songs Juice song comes on and he was trnna find lyrics "wow that's a really good song for real" I say smiling "haha thanks I'm just stuck I wanna add another part but I don't know what to add" he says "hmm can I try" I ask and he looks up at me smiling "sure go a head" he says and he starts playing the beat and I start to sing "eyes red no visine crashed the mustang no saline yeah I love beans yeah I love lean I laugh when they ask if my piss clean huh smoke wit me huh pop wit me ayy Gucci store come and shop wit me if I overdose bae are you gonna drop wit me I don't even wanna think about that right now let's get to high reach a new high take the shrooms and the pills at the same time went to Hollywood thrills from the street life took to many pills now I don't feel righttt" I sing them stop as I smile and they all look at me with wide eyes and smiles "YOU GONNA BE IN THE SONG" Juice wrld yells smiling "lol you can sing it your voice is amazing" I say "you are gonna be in this song that was fucking great" He says "you sure" I ask "go record" He says as I get up laughing as he pushes me into the box and I started singing.

After two hours we was all making songs this is the best group I have ever met. But we all started leaving when I was walking to my car I heard running foot steps behind me and look to see Juice catching up to me "yo yo what's your number" He asks and I look at him "it's for the job and maybe to take you on a date" He says quietly "pass your phone" I say as he gives it to me and I put in my number and names myself "Strange gal" and gives his phone back and he looks at me "you are a strange gal but different from anyone else" He says smiling at me "for real I'll like to take you on a date I wanna get to know you more strange gal" He says "I'm always open" I say "tonight" he asks "sure" I say as I get into the car and he watches me drive off and I get a text "I like different" He texts as I smile at phone and drives off.

4 hours later

"Yo we should get the waiter to get her to talk to us" Ski says "hell yeah we should" X says "juice has a crush on her" Pump says "shhh she's a strange gal" Juice says.....

AYOO GUYS HOPE YALLED ENJOYED THIS ONE I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE IF YALL WANT ANY TOPICS OR RAPPERS DONE REQUESTS ARE OPEN MESSAGE OR COMMENT💛💛

GUYS WE ARE ALMOST AT TEN K WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO DO LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW ?