Bitch I'm A 4 Course Meal|Tyler The Creator

Y/St/n - Your stage name

Y/n Pov

"Bro Im nervous as fuckkkkkkk" I groan as I pace back and fourth "Calm down this aint your first show and whenever your nervous you always do amazing" My manager Anthony says and I shrug my shoulders.

"But this is rolling loud what if they dont want me want if they want another artist" I say as I take a seat and grabbing my water "Relax everything will be fine your Y/st/n youll rock that stage" he says and I shrug my shoulders a guard comes up to him and whispered sum to him "Oh by the way someone is here to meet you" He says and I look at him weird "There he is" He says as he looks past me and I turn around to see Tyler Creator "What the hell" I whisper to Anthony but he just shrugs his shoulders.

"Nice to see you Tyler" He says as they do shake hands "Same here havent talked to you in a while" He says and then looks over at me "And you must be Y/st/n" He says as he walks over to me and I nod putting out my hand and we shake hands.

"Theres only a few artist I like and your one of them" He says and I nod smiling "Thank you same here I love your music your one of a kind" I say as I look over to the stage "Your on in five" The gal says and I nod as I walk over to the stage them following behind me.

"Aye Ill be back good luck Y/n" Anthony says as he leaves before I could say anything "You look nervous" Tyler says and I laugh looking back at him "Yeahh I'm always nervous before a show sometimes its controllable sometimes its a hot mess and right now I'm in the middle of both" I say as he laughs "I have seen you perfome before and you are amazing at it even when people arent a fan of you,you make them a fan" He says smiling and I nod.

"I guess cause I have only been doing this for a couple months and I'm still not used to it" I explain as I take a deep breath as they set me up with the mic and stuff "They already chanting your damn name" He says making me laugh.

"Lord mercy" I say as I take another deep breath waiting for them to call me onto stage.

"Now yall be waiting for this welcome to the fucking stage Y/ST/N" The dj yells as he starts the music and I jog onto stage and start my performance.

*

Turns out rolling loud was amazing and just lit as fuck. Tyler watched me perform the whole time like never took his eyes off me how did I notice... I wasn't looking at him or anything..

I walk off stage and he passes me a water "Told you,You did amazing out there" He says as I take a seat drinking the damn water.

"God damn Im tired as hell that crowd that lit as fuck" I say laughing "and you was nervous for what" he says laughing and I roll my eyes.
"Ahh shhh a gal can be nervous then rock the fuck outta that stage" I say smiling as I get up and we start walking down the halls "Theres a little party going down ffor all the rappers and shit you heading" He asked and I look over at him "Party since when?" I ask as we go down another hall to hear music blasting "Since forever cmonnn" He says laughing as he takes ahold of my hand and we head to where the music was playing and there were so many people jamming and drinking.

"Woah" I say as I look around as some people walk by with coolers and he grabs two and passes me on.

"Thank you" I say and he nods "You dont like parties do you" He says and I shrug my shoulders "Meh I'm ok wit em I just dont fuck wit em if that makes sense" I say as some people come up to me "Ahh big fansss can we take a piccccc" A drunken gal says and I nod "I got you" Tyler says "Good you the ugly one" The gal says to him and I look over at her "Bitch im beautful now if you want this damn "Picccc" go by here" He says making me laugh and she nods as we stand beside each other and he takes the pic.

"Thank youuuuuuu" She says as she drags herself across the party and yes I mean drag herself.

"Self love huh" I say as he walks back up to me "Yes ma'ma I'm hotter then any other bitch in here im the damn dessert rest of yall just dinner" He says and I roll my eyes.

"Honey im the four course meal" I say winking at him.

"Damn women" he says as he starts laughing and claps "Dont even diss my ass or you got a whole lot coming for you" I say smiling "Ok ok I will admit you a beautiful bad bitch" He says and I nod as I see my manager "Been looking for you everywhere I got a fan who wants to meet you" He says and I nod "Ill be back" I say and he nods as I follow Anthony down the out the room and down the hall and I see a guy mid twenties waiting "Good luck" He says and I nod. Fuck whats this guys name....

"Holy shit Y/st/n" He says as his jaw drops and I nod "Y/n" I say 'Can I hug you" He says making me laugh "Yeah of course" I say smiling an we hug and then pull away.

"Been a fan even before you blew up" he says smiling "aw glad you enjoy my music" I say smiling as he pulls out his phone and holds it up for a selfie and I kiss his cheek cause why not.

"You are beautiful" He says as he gets closer to me "Thank you" I say smiling as I try to back away "Very beautiful" He says as he slides his hand around my waist but before I could say anything I hear Tyler walk into the room and clears his throat "oh tyler the creator" The guy says as he lets go of me as Tyler walks up and puts his hand around me.

"Touching my gal huhh" He says and the guy looks down "Have a good day Y/n" He says as he walks pasts us and leave "Damn big boy scared of little boy" I say as I pul away from him and he glares at me "Bitch" He says "Suck my dick" I say laughing and he smiles "shit you got one damnnn anytime honey" He says laughing "alright alright" I say laughing "But deadass you free tomorrow night" He asks and I look at him confused "Uhh depends" I say and he laughs "Ah just to take you on a dateeeeeeee" He says making me laugh "I don't go with little boys" I pout and he glares at me and grabs ahold of my neck.

"Imma show your I sit a little boy"

Ayeeeee hope y'all enjoyed this imagine I felt like it was iffy
This was a request imagine

Requests are open message or comment

Vote and comment❤️❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Follow for updates❤️❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️‼️

And remember I love y'all so very much❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕