Distracted| Tay K

If you a ski mask the slump god fan remember to peep my book that just came out :)

TeJah Pov

I lay in bed scrolling thru instagram since my boy was toooo busy with playing videos games and didn't really have any time for me.

I get out of bed walking out of the room and down the long ass hallway to see him chilling laying on the couch playing video games "Babeeeee" I whine going up to me sitting behind him.

"Huh Babe" He says as he stares at the tv playing his video games.

"You been playing all day" I say as I rub down his shoulders to his chest "Babe I'll stop playing soon the boys wanna play for a little longer" He says not even looking at me.

"But babeeeee you been playing games this whole day and week" I say giving him a pouty face but once again doesn't pay any attention to me "I haven't Babe I only been playing this day but in an hour or so I'll turn it off" He says "Fineeeeee" I say getting up and kissing his cheek and walking back to our room and taking a deep breath laying back on the bed.

It was now about an hour of me just scrolling thru my phone instagram was boring Snapchat was boring games were boring Netflix was boring my best friends were with there boyfriends probably getting attention and I'm just over here being bored.

I get off the bed once again walking out of the room and back into the living room to see he is still playing games concentrating "Babeeeeee" I whine going up to him and sitting next to him "Yes Babe" He says as he keeps his focus on the tv "its been an hourrrr and you still playing games" I whine "Babe it hasn't been an hour you being a little kid" He says "Bro things good" I hear someone say thru the mic "Yeah" He says "Ugh Babe" I say "Baby this match then we can hang ok" He says and I roll my eyes.

"It's been an hour now you making me wait for this damn match to end I just need love" I whine pouting at him and he comes closer kissing my cheek and then going back to the game "Just this match baby" He says.

"Fineeeeeee" I say getting up and walking BACK to the room.

It's now been another mother fucking hour and he still playing his damn game I tried to bribe him with food but nope he was to into the game I tried to annoy him but nope still to into the game sooooooooo.....

Outfit ^

I look into the mirror and damn I felt good. I walk out of the room and head into the living room and I stand kinda in the doorway kinda thing I don't even know "Babe" I say "Yeah" He asks "Does this look good" I ask smiling at him "Looks beautiful babe" He says not even looking at me "Babe you didn't even look" I say and he looks at me and looks back at the tv for not even a second "You always look good babe" He says and I roll my eyes I swear this kid is so addicted to games.