Studio| XXXTentacion

Y/n Pov

Y/n Pov

I just arrived at the studio to work with my best friend Jahseh. Me and him are both SoundCloud rappers and I love working with him and he loves working with me we are planning to do a couple songs together but we have been so busy that it's been hard to make music but today I'm finally free and so is he. I walk out of my car walking to the studio opening the doors to see the person who owns the building "Hi Gracie"Jack says as he smiles at me "Hii Jack how you doing today" I ask him as I walk closer to him "I'm doing fine it's been really busy how about you" He asks "I'm doing ok I have been super busy it's been hard to make music lately" I say to him "it's good your here today I haven't seen you since you went on that little tour" He says as me and him walk to the room me and Jah are gonna be in "yeahhh it's been forever I have been doing interviews and meetings it's been hell" I say laughing making him laugh "Aw I wish you all the best you got talent Gracie" He says as we make it to my room "thanks hope to see you again" I say to him as we hug "bye Gracie have fun" He says as he walks off and I open the door walking into the studio to see Jahseh working on beats. "Jahsehhh" I say as I put my stuff down and walking up to him "Graiceeee"He says as he stops what he doing and gets up giving me a hug "You looked tired but pumped" I say laughing as I take a seat beside him "I am and hey I made a beat and I think me and you could rap/sing to it" He says "ah play it" I say to him then he presses play as the beat starts playing. After a little the best stopped playing "That's really good bro" I say to him smiling as he smiles "do you think we can make a song out of this" He asks "Hell yeah we can" I say as I grab my phone out of my pocket opening notes "Yo we should do a challenge" Jahseh says "ah what" I ask him "let's do a challenge where we have to make a song and a music video all in a week or less" He says "Jahseh you good" I ask "Yeah I'm hella good and I wanna do this for real you up to it" He says "alright bet" I say "let's make a song then"he says smiling.

After a while we were finally getting ideas and I started singing "You just made the worst mistake and you'll regret darling" I sing and x stares at me "cause one you give and then you take you'll only end up wanting" I sing "was everything hard enough, cause one day you'll wake up and say" I sing "I wanna be your lover I don't wanna be your friend" I sing as I smile "you don't what you got till it's gone my dear so tell me you love again" I sing.

After I sang my part Jah loved it and he  wanted to see if could do a part to add song and he started singing "ohhh she's screaming in my head,ohhhh I left her where I slept, somewhere I can't escape, I'm running from myself, somewhere in between love and broken I'm in hell"He sings "I wanna be your lover I don't wanna be your friend" I sing.

"again babe again again babe again you don't know what you got till it's gone my dear so tell me you love me again again babe again again and again you don't know what you got till it's gone my dear so tell you love me again" I sing into the microphone "That was really good Jah says as I come out of the box walking up to him "We gotta call Cole" I say to him "you want him to shoot the video" Jahseh asks as he sits back down looking up at me "Hell yeah I already got ideas in my head" I say smiling "alright I'll call him up and we will do the shoot tomorrow" Jahseh ask "yeah" I say smiling.