Thank You Twitter| Asap Rocky

Y/n Pov

It was a Friday Night and my plan was to stay home and watch Netflix cause I have nothing else better to do. As I was scrolling through Netflix trying to find something to watch. But then Rakim and his friends walk out the studio and jump onto the couch.

"Yall was in there for only an hour" I groan as Rakim puts his arm around me pulling me closer to me.

"Boyy get offfff" I whine as I try to pull away from his grip but it didn't work he pulls me back and plants a kiss on my forehead "Your too much" I say making him smile "I know" He says with a smile.

"Well, I wanna get drunk" Oscar says out of nowhere and we all stare at him.

"Whatt?" He say as we all laugh "Im down to get drunk" Tyler says as he gets up jumping on Oscar's lap.

"Yall weird as fuck Im staying home and watching Netflix" I say with a smile and Rakim pokes me on the shoulder and I turn around looking at him. "Huh?" I ask as he pouts.

"Come to the clubbb" He whines making my heart flutter just a little.

"No cause yall are gonna get drunk and im gonna be the only sober one so no I rather stay home and watch Netflix end of decision," I say and he pouts "Don't give me puppy eyes" I say and he smiles.

"Welp I'm going to the club who else coming" Tyler asks and all the boys start getting up and so does Rakim.

"Whos gonna be the sober one" Oscar asks and Rakim raises his hand and everyone nods as they leave without getting ready or anything they just leave not even a damn good bye..

If your confused me and Rakim are friends not friends with benefits or boyfriend and girlfriend just friends but we also flirt I found out a while go that he liked me and I always had some feelings for him but he didn't know that. But me and him flirt all the time and almost act like a couple but I guess we are just waiting for the right time to date.

**

It was now one, and I was wide awake I literally just couldn't fall asleep and for a good hour I just laid but yet I was still wide awake and so was my mind at one in the morning.

After trying to force myself to sleep but then giving up I grab my phone and I open up twitter and as I was scrolling, I see some cute photos of Rakim.

I click on the photos and I start looking thru them then I see a video and I press play and my heart sunk videos of a girl dancing all up on him and he was grinding all up on the girls pulling them on him and one picture of a girl fully on him while he looks up at her with a big smile.

My heart felt heavy, I get up turning off the tv and the lights keeping only one on so they could see when they come in.

I drag my feet down the hallway and up the stairs into my room wondering what he was doing at the moment if he was gonna bring a girl home and hook up with her but I shouldn't be upset he's not mine he can do whatever he wants.

I get changed and get onto my bed when I realize I forgot my charger downstairs I groan getting up and heading downstairs and I was about to grab it when the door opens and a sober Tyler walks in helping Oscar function since he was drunk as fuck.

"I just saw the videos were posted to twitter" Tyler says as he helps Oscar over to the couch.

"Was he drunk" I ask expecting him to say yes and that would somewhat make me feel better.

"No..Me and him decided we would both be sober me and him didn't drink one bit," He says as I could tell he felt guilty for saying what he just said.