Tear Of Joy|Lil Mosey

Alexa Pov

I sit in the studio with my boyfriend Lathan as he write and records his music.

"That sounded great babe" I say smiling as he walks out of the booth and sits next to me.

"Really it was a freestyle" He says smiling looking at me.

"Yeah babe it was so good your fans are gonna love it" I say smiling as his friend Jay plays what he just rapped and he was so talented I mean god damn nothing fake about his voice.

After hearing it we just sat and talked about everything since we had a really busy week this past week.

"It's crazy that Lathan fans are in love wit you I mean like any girl he was with they would hate and send death threats but wit you they full on loving you waiting for y'all to have kids and shit" his friend says making me laugh.

"Yeahhhh it's crazy I think it's cause the fans knew we was already best friends since middle school and shit" I say smiling looking over at him.

"Like when we at the mall they ask do take pictures with me and him it's like ok damn" I say laughing making them laugh.

"Home boy got the loyal one" He says looking over at Lathan as he walks up to me sitting beside me and puts his hand around me.

"Damn right she loyal as fuck keeping her right by my side" He says kissing my forehead.

"You got this man hooked he be writing songs bout you" He says and I look over at Lathan and he looks down blushing.

"Ahhh stop exposing" He says laughing making me smile.

"You cute as fuck" I say as I kiss his cheek and all I hear is ouuu and we look over and Jay taking a video of us and Lathan pulls me into a hug.

"Alll mine y'all boys back off" He says then winks at the camera then the video ends.

"Your fans bout to go crazyyyyy"He says laughing as he rewatches the video.
***

It was about two hours later and I was still in the studio with them as he was making music and doing his own thang.

"You one lucky girl" Jay says looking over at me as Lathan raps in the booth.

"I can agree wit that I hope he fully blows up one day and for the world to know who the fuck he is" I say smiling as I continue to watch him do his thing.

*

As I watch I start do get really tired and feeling really sick and I didn't wanna worry him and make him stop his recording.

"Babe imma head home I'll see you soon" I say as I get up grabbing my stuff and he looks at me.

"You ok babe I'll come wit you" He says as he gets up.

"No no baby you stay here and do you think but come home by twelve" I say as I kiss him lips and then pull away.

"Alright baby be safe" He says as he pulls me into a hug and we hug for a little then pull away.

"Bye babe" I say as I walk out the room and head to my car thinking why I feel sick.

I was about to open the door when I realized I have missed my period last month I was supposed to get it and never did and me and Lathan are never safe.