Closet| Lil Pump& Smokepurp

Issa gay imagine if y'all don't fuck wit it then skip ❤️😄

Lil Pump Pov

I head into the photo shoot today me and Purp had I haven't seen him in a whole lot of time but ayeeee get to see his annoying asss.

"Ayeeee Pump" Purp says coming up to me and we do our handshake "Ayeee how you doing today" I ask as we walk up to the dressing room "I'm good making more music waiting for all these damn albums to come out so I can post mine I may wait till next year but how you been doing" He says "I'm doing good making music and Yeahhh you right about that there been a whole lot of albums coming out everyone waiting for X" I say "Yeahhh but his music is fire" Purp says "Yeah that's lit me and his song going to top charts" I say "Aye boys glad y'all made it I have a couple outfits that I need for y'all to try on" Jenna says "Ouu" Purp says smiling and I start at him but zone back out and Jenna passes me and purp an outfit "Alright tru these on" She says and walks outa the room and we change.

We end up wearing jeans and a pink sweater sorta thing We was good wit it but after we changed purp kept staring at me shit was weird.

"Alright y'all go sit on the couch" The photographer says and we nod and take a seat I take a seat on the top and purp lays on the couch "Y'all weird" The guy says and takes a photo. The next photo was us holding guns up in the air smiling ear to ear "Y'all I swear" Jenna says making me laugh "Ok we got a couple more photos" The dude says and we do a couple more with the guns and one with us doing a handshake and then we head back to the change room getting back into our regular clothes "Ayo I just got a text there a party happening tonight and they wondering if we heading" Purp says "Fuck yeahhh" I say and putting my sweater on "It starts like in two hours ish or so" Purp says "Ah there gonna be hoes" I ask "It ain't no party without hoes" He says and we both burst into laughter and damn his eyes were glowing oh wait hold uppp "You good Pump" He asks and I zone back in "Uhh..Yeah just getting weird ass thoughts" I say "Like What" He asks "you don't wanna know" I say laughing and he looks at me confused and laughs it off.

"Ayeee I'll see you at the party" I say to purp as we get into our cars "Hell Yeah I ain't picking up your ass you be taking forever" He says laughing "Aye shut up" I say.

***

Finally after two long ass hours I arrive at the party dressed well dressed at least and ain't gonna lie I been feeling purp in some sorta way and shits weird I mean I'm straight as fuck I mean like damn he hot and shit but I'm straight right?

I walk into the door to hoes all looking at me and running up to me giving me hugs and kisses and touching me in places I really didn't wanna be touch "Ahhhh it's Pump" One girl yelled running up to me and I wave "Yo" I say and they all laugh I didn't even say anything funny they hella clout chasers shit be annoying as hell.

After walking thru all the damn girls touching up my dick I talk to a few people and ask where purp was and he was outside with a whole lot of chicks I grab myself a drink and I head outside "ESKETITT" I yell and purp looks over at me and gets all the girls off him and gets up walking towards me "Ayooo bro" He says and we do our handshake and side hug "How the hoes" I say looking around at all the girls "Clout demons swear" He says laughing as we both walk back to the chair he was sitting on and all the girls swarm on us like we the queen bee dead ass "Shits popping doe" He says as one girl kisses his neck "God Damn" I say laughing "Bruh you should have been here earlier a girl ass fight was popping shit got crazy but what I said your asss takes to long" He says laughing "Man shut up my ass was lazy as fuck" I say "You think Adam coming" Purp asks "Ehh he might or he may be spending wit Lena" I say "Ah facts she's a hottie he lucky deadass" Purp says "Yeahhh she a pornstar and shit that shit fireeee" I say "Ayeee let's party doe for
real " He says smiling and we get up walking into the house.

***

It was now about two hours maybe into the party and me and Purp were wasteddddddd shit was crazy we was smoking and dance and girls was all on me and himmmm god damn "Brooo I'm dizzy as fuckkk" he says trnna walk straight "Your asss had less drinks then I did" I say laughing "Ah you had pussy shots I hadddd manz shots so shut your bitch ass up" He says and swings his hand around my shoulder for more balance but we almost fall "Man I'm drunk as you is" I say laughing and me and him walk into the hallway and into one room to see a gang bang happening "ABORT MY EYES TO MANY DICKS" I yell exiting the room quickly and I burst into laughter "What the fuck I just walk into god damn" I say and I finally make it to an empty room and I walk over to the bed sitting down and purp sits beside me "God Damn we drunk as hell" He says and I look over at him and we make straight eye contact and ain't gonna lie there was this weird ass feeling like I usually get with girls and now I'm getting it with his ass and god what if I'm gay I think to myself "Yo you ok" Purp says looking at me "Ye..Yeah" I say and look down at my hands "Cmon bro what's wrong" He asks "Nun..nun" I say shaking my head "You lying bro" He says and I look up at him "Imma go call up a Uber" I say getting up from the bed dizzy as fuck and I start headed to the door when I feel an arm grab me and turn me around and I look up and damn this manz was close to me I tried to move away but he had a tight grip on me "Nah you ain't leaving I felt that vibe you giving me you liking me am I right" Purp says and I look down "Answer me" He says and I nod my head and he tilts my head up and kisses my lip "My ass gay for you to" He says smiling.

AYOOO I HOPE YALL LIKED THIS IMAGINE

It was a request imagine

Requests are open message or comment

Vote and comment ❤️❤️

Follow for updates ❤️

Remember I love y'all ❤️‼️