The Birth|XxxTentacion Two stories in one

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gekyume

Hiii guys so this imagine has two stories the first one is where Jah is not in it and the second Jah is I hope y'all enjoy There will be bold letters when the next story begins.

Do y'all like when I like make the story like of like real life or no ?

Y/n Pov

January 25 2019 6pm

After the party and the whole candle thing it was crazy but I from all the walking on his birthday I needed rest and today was a pretty chill day.

"Aye what movie we gonna watch" I say as I sit on the couch as Cleo scrolls thru Netflix.

"I really have no idea they be changing it so much I can never see my movies in time" She says as she looks thru the comedy's.

"Right or I'll add them to my list and I'll never watch them cause I'm always so busy" I say laughing a little making her laugh.

After a while we finally found the movie we wanted to watch but Baby g was pushing on my stomach so I had to take a quick bathroom break.

I walk into the washroom and I felt a bust of water run down my legs and I knew it wasn't pee I stare then I realize my water just broke.

"CLEO" I say and a couple seconds later she runs up to the door.

"What's wrong" She asks all freaked out.

"It's time" I say and she looks at me then looks down and smiles.

"Oh my god he's coming he's coming oh my god" She says as she starts to freak.

"Alright I'll clean this up go get your hospital bag" She says as she grabs towels and I start to head up stairs and I could feel pain.

"Just stay in there baby" I say as I head into my room and I grab the hospital bag and pack a little more into another bag then I walk out and start to head downstairs.

"My grandchild coming" She says smiling as I make it down and Aiden looks at us.

"What's going on" He asks confused.

"Grandma is gonna watch you baby G is coming" She says and he smiles and runs up to me and puts his hand on my stomach.

"Can't wait to see you" He says smiling.

"I bet he is really excited to see you" I say smiling.

"Alright lets go" Cleo says and I give Aiden a hug and so does she and we head out the door and we get into the car and we drive off.

***

We make it into the hospital and luckily my doctor was working this shift today and she got us in a room and I sat and I was a couple Cm.

"You ready to have a baby" She says and I take a deep breath.

"I really have no idea a part of me is so happy but I'm also so scared" I say and she gets up from the chair and sits on the edge of the bed.