Fortnite| Juice Wrld

I KNOW YALL WANT MORE X AND SKI IMAGINES THEY WILL BE COMING SOON 💛

Y/n Pov

Today I'm going to my best friend Jarad's house to hang out I haven't seen him in a week and he just got back from I don't even know he been traveling everywhere. I pull into his driveway and getting out of the car waking up to his door and knocking and a couple seconds later he opens the door "bestieeee" I say going up to him and hugging him "hiiiii haven't seen you jhezzz you grew" He says laughing letting me inside "How was traveling" I ask walking to his living room to see fornite on the screen "Tiring it was hella hard to find fucking food" He says laughing "like I lost weight" He says laughing "awww poor Jarad" I say laughing "ayo wanna play fortnite" He asks looking at me "haha nah don't know how to" I say looking up at the tv "wait wait wait you never played" He asks "yeah never played only saw memes and shit"I say "bruh I'm teaching you how to play" He says passing me the controller "nooo this game looks hard as fuck"I say whinning "I don't care you gonna learn how to play fortnite god damn and all this time I thought you knew" He says laughing and getting up pushing me almost off the couch "ayeee why you pushing me off" I say looking back at him "well Imma have to teach you so Imma sit behind you have you played any game" He asks "uhh I thinkkk so" I say looking back at the tv "oh my god ok I'm gonna teach you so shhh" he says laughing.

"Ok so the button on the left is to Crouch and aim and the button on the right is to shoot"He says putting his hands on top of mine showing me the controls "ok and that stick on the left is to walk and holding it down makes you run" He says sliding my hands down to the left sick. Jesus I mean me and him always like sit close to each other but like the way we was right now was hella hella close. "A to jump B to build mode X to reload and or pick up weapons and Y is next weapon" He says pointing to all the controls and looks at me "ok I think I know" I say looking at him "alright play a game" He says as he presses Y to start the game.

The game starts and I start trying to look for weapons after a couple of minutes I find a treasure box and there's loads of weapons "ayoo good they have bless weapons" He says smiling at me "haha ayoo Imma kill dem asses doe" I say laughing. Finally after waiting I finally try to kill them but they end up killing me and I die "ah fuck" I say in a sad tone "ayo trust me it takes a while to kill someone" He says.

Finally after forever I finally about to kill someone Jarad puts his hands on mine making me press the button to aim the gun and shoots the guy a couple times killing him "AYOO I DID IT " I say jumping up and down "haha with my help" Jarad says watching me "shhhh I did kill him I killed him gang gangggg"I say smiling as I see Jarad staring at me "mhm you can say that but I helped you so nowww we gonna play a game together" He says smiling grabbing the other controller "Bet I will win" I say smiling "Mhm you keep thinking that" he says as he starts a new game "game on" I say smiling at him.

Finally after two games of both of dying me and him are searching people when we finally find a whole team "haha Imma kill dem" I say as I stare at the tv "mhm after dying a million times" he says laughing "shut up" I say as I laugh. "Imma kill him Imma kill him" I say " and I KILLED HIM BAMMM IN YOUR FACE" I yell smiling getting closer to Jarad "haha ok ok wait wait watch your  back" he says pointing to the tv as he shoots the guy in the game "AND I JUST SAVED YOUR ASSS" he says looking at me and getting all up in my face. I look at the tv and starts shooting at some random dude behind him "AND I JUST SAVED YOUR ASSS" I yell waving my controller in his face. He grabs my arm and grabs the controller from my hand putting it on the table. "And I'm about to kiss your ass" he says leaning in kissing my lips slowly and shocks me but kisses back as he pushes me down on the couch and I pull him on top of me as we make out for a little then pulls shirt off as he kisses and sucks my neck as I slide my hand up his chest pulling him back up to my lips.

HAHA AHHH HOPE YALL LIKED THIS ONE IF YALL HAVE ANY TOPICS OR REQUESTS OF RAPPERS OR TOPICS EITHER COMMENT OR MESSAGE💛💛