A friend or an ex lover ? |Scarlxrd

Ayooo before hand if Im bad at how manz speak my bad I'll try my best but again if it's bad I'm sorry 💛
Y/n POV:

" ayoo Y/n make sure to dress nice for that party tonight your single ass needs a boy" my homie Y/BFF/N  says " ayo shut up haha aye there best be hella hot guys there Today" I say while looking thru my closet " ah ofc there will be I don't go to parties unless there are hella cute guys" we both say at the same time " okkk you say that so much haha" I say while looking at one dress " ayo I think there gonna be some rappers there to be honest" she says while looking at her phone " wait wait who what and whoo" I say she doesn't respond. So I throw a shirt at her " ayooo what was that for" she says laughing " who rappers gonna be there" I ask " I honest don't know all I know is they SoundCloud rappers or sum shit" she says " lord hell you Gonna try hooking up?" I ask " eh maybe maybe not maybe maybe not " she says laughing ayo hurry up and find a dress we need to start getting ready to gooo" she says.

20 mins later we arrive at the party of course late duh haha but we finally made it " yo Y/Bff/N you ready to go inside" I say getting out of the car " hell yeah I need this party been working to much" she says laughing as we walk up to the door. " are you ready Y/N" Y/BFF/N asks " yeah I'm ready to party get a little drunk or at lest a buzz" I say as the door Y/BFF/N opens the door and walking into the party. Right when we walk there a string smell of weed and cigarettes and a whole bunch of people me had Y/BFF/N walks to the kitchen trying to get a drink. " AYOOO YOU GIRLS MADE IT FINALLY " Trippie (red) yells " hell yeah wouldn't miss one of your lit ass parties " I say while grabbing my drink ( trippe at this moment is not dating anyone btw) " Hii trippie" Y/BFF/N says. Girl been liking him for a while so I already know I'm leaving this party alone tonight haha " ayo Y/BFF/N can we walk around I wanna see if anyone here" I yell over the loud music " homie can trippie come please" she says " haha I swear you are a kid and ofc manz my friend to haha" I say pulling her wit me and she pulls trippie lmao we a rope swear.

Trippie Guides us to the backyard with his hand around Y/BFF/N will not lie they would be a hell of a couple but my dumb friend doesn't know he likes her and his dumbass doesn't know that she likes him so meant for each other haha

Trippie walks out to where all his friends are and some other guys and girls and starts introducing some of the random people " guys this is Y/N and Y/BFF/N and guys this is X Ski Pump Purp -" trippie says as I interrupt him " trippe dumb ass I already know them" I say laughing and everyone laughs after me saying hi to a couple people the last person trippie introduces "Y/N this is Scarlxrd or Mar- Trippe says as I interrupt trippie again "Marius" I say " Y/N" he says getting up and looking at me " god I haven't see you since fuck high school no wait that one party like a year ago or something" I say whiling hugging him " Jesus Y/n you changed so much" he says while giving me a tight ass hug " haha I changed look at you your popping now all dark in shit but still got that hot accent" I say as he smiles " and you still got that beautiful smile" he says while looking me in the eyes. " I'm not even gonna ask" trippie says while laughing " ALRIGHT WHOS UP FOR A GAME OF THRUTH AND DARE LETS GOOOO" Trippie yells pulling Y/BFF/N and she ends up pulling you and everyone else follows behind " homie I don't wanna play" I say trying to pull away " cmon Y/N just for fun it won't hurt" she says smiling Jesus I swear sometimes wit her " yeahhh Y/N" Marius says laughing " Jesus ok ok ok manz smile and accent and hugs just so fricking hot god damn.

" Alright X you up first truth or dare" trippie asks " dare brooo ofc always dare" X says " haha ok ok I dare you to kiss ski on the lips" trippie says wit a smile " ARE YOU ON SOME GAY SHIT TF" ski yells " ah shut up big ass pussy" trippe yells while laughing "DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT" everyone chants X pecks ski mask lips and then runs grabbing my drink " EW EW EW EW EW EWWWWW" X and ski says while drinking " haha awwwww ah new couple" I say while laughing " ayo Y/N I swear to god" Ski says while chugging his drink " haha ok ok ok" I say while raising my hands in defence " alright next Y/BFF/N truth or dare"X says " dare" she says " I dare you to sit on Trippie for the rest of the game and give him a hickey"X says smiling haha " alright bet" she says while getting up and sitting on Trippie lap manz lightskin ass blushing she sucks on his neck till a purple brown mark appears on his neck "OUUU JHEZ" I say " haha shut uppp" Y/BFF/N says " alright next Y/n truth or dare" Y/BFF/N asks " ugh well since y'all doing dares I'll do a dare" I say while regretting it right after it came out of my mouth " I dare you and Marius to go in that storage closet for ten mins no phone" trippie says while winking at me " OHHHHHHHH" everyone in the rooms says while I look over at Marius " alright bet" he says getting up and pulling me up to the closet " phones please" Y/BFF/N says as she reaches out her hand me and Marius give her our phones and walk into the closet.

We close to the door and look at each other " I swear they like to stir trouble but I love them" I say while laughing making him laugh " shit remember high school and we always used to do this truth and dare shit haha" he says while laughing " lmao and that time you had to go streaking at the park that's shit was crazy" I say " bro you still remember that god ok ok I was kinda drunk maybe a little more then kinda drunk" he says laughing " god remember the old fucking days parties texting late calling late what happened" I say while looking down " I have no idea to be honest all the shit just stopped everything stopped it got pretty depressing that's how I got into the screaming rap music" he says while looking at me " your music is hella good will not lie " I say smiling " where did the time go where me and you used to hug everyday and made sure we had a hug" he said Frowning " haha remember those times where I was sick and for a week and everyday you came to my house and gave me hugs god I miss the old days" I say sadly " shit I remember that and every time I was sick you would bring me soup from my fav shop" he says " god I remember that the good old days right what was we thinking we wanted to be old and shit" I say while laughing " right like damn" he says that was a little silent but then we kept talking " you look sad now" he says while looking at me " just miss the old days" I say while slightly fake smiling " ah you need a hug" he says as he comes closer to me and hugs me tight " miss you hugs won't lie" I say while blushing " same your hella short" he says while laughing as I hit his chest after hugging for forever we start pulling away as we pull away we look into each other eyes " by the way I was gonna tell you something then I forgot" he says while looking me in the eye " what " I ask we stare at each other as our face gets closer he puts his hand on the side of my cheek pulling me closer as I feel his lips we slowly kiss I put my arms around him pulling him as close as he can we make out for a little bit and it was getting heated but we pulled away " I like you" he smiles while looking at me " since day one your ass been on my mind" I say smiling and blushing then kissing his lips once more ......

she didn't leave the party alone as she thought ..

HOW WAS THIS ONE I TRIED I THOUGHT IT WAS KINDA CUTE HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT SEND REQUESTS/ STORYLINES 💛💛