Will you| Lil Baby

Kristina Pov

I wake up to the sun in my eyes and the smell of eggs and bacon and I look over to see an empty bed. I get out of bed and I put on my robe and leave the room walking downstairs to see my boyfriend Dom making breakfast "Good morning baby" He says right before I was about to scare him "How did you hear me" I ask laughing walking beside him and he gives me a tight hug "You wasn't quiet" He says laughing as he gives me a plate full of food "God Damn you gonna make me fat" I say "It all goes to the ass" He says and smacks my ass as he grabs his plate and walks over to the table me following behind him and I take a seat right in front of him and I take a bite of my room "Babe this is really good" I say smiling "All for my baby" He says smiling "Babe" I ask looking at "Heyyy" He says "Just don't look in the trash" He says making me laugh "It's ok baby the foods really good deadass" I say smiling and he smiles "Babes what's your plan for today" I ask looking up at him "Well me and your brother Ski gonna hit up the studio for a little and I don't know" He says laughing "Ouuu you and Stoke would make a fire song" I say "He's been saying that so imma try to feat wit him or sum we bout to change the whole rap game deadass" He says smiling.

After breakfast me and him did the dishes and now we both full just laying on the couch "I'm fullll" I whine looking up at the roof "God Damn Same" He says laughing "I hate feeling this full like shit" I say and he looks down at me "Boy you think to dirty sometimes and how was that never mind" I say laughing as he gives me a little hug.

Dom Pov

I arrive at the studio to see Jahseh and Stokeley and Gabe chilling and making beats "Ayee" I say walking in and me and Jah do our handshake then me and Stoke then me and Gabe and then I take a seat "What y'all working on" I ask "Albums mine coming out next month and I have no idea when this manz album coming out" Jah says "Imma post it soooonnn" Stoke says laughing "But Dom we gotta link with a song deadass" Stoke says looking at me "Kristina was saying we should link to" I say "The girl didn't text me this morning I feel hurt" Stoke says laughing and holding his heart "Boi shush" Jah says "Gabe you good" I ask looking at him "My voice" He says and i could barley hear him "Boy get your ass to bed" I say laughing and he gives me a look "Manz can't even talk god damn" I say "ayooo before we get working Stoke I need to ask you sum bout Kristina" I say "What's up" He asks "Ok before I speak promise that none of y'all will beat me up" I say and they all get a confused look on their face but they nod "Okkk I got a ring" I say and Stoke by now is hella focus of me "I wanted to get your permission thing to marry her I was planning on asking her tonight" I say and Stoke stares at me and so does Jah "Could I think about that shit" Stoke says and I nod "Alright lets get back to making fire" Jah says smiling.

After two hours of trnna make beats and recording I had to head home Stoke didn't tell me if he was ok with idea so it may have to wait. I walk to my car and someone yells my name "DOM" Stoke yells and I turn around "Huh" I say to him "You have my permission" He says smiling making me smile wide "Thank you " I say and I get in the car texting a couple people to start planning the plan and I then I drive off.

Kristina Pov

I sit on the couch scrolling thru Instagram when the door opens and I see my baby walking in "Hiii babes" I say getting up and walking towards him and he gives me a hug "Hiii" He says and kisses my lips "How was the studio" I ask as we walk back to the couch and he sits down and places me on his lap "it fire we all recorded some songs and played fire beats it was a hella fun session" He says smiling "That's good babe" I say smiling "In a hour or so I gotta go do sum" he says and I look him confused "Don't worry but tonight we going on a date so dress never mind you always dressing beautiful" He says making me blush "Babe what's your plan" I ask looking at him confused "It's a surprise" He says winking at me.

***

The whole day we spent watching Netflix and just chilling but he left after a couple hours "Cause he had to do something and he told me to get ready at eight and it's now eight. So I look thru my closet to see any dresses I can wear and finally I could one and tried it on.

 So I look thru my closet to see any dresses I can wear and finally I could one and tried it on

Outfit^

It wasn't to to sexy but it was beautiful. After trying it on I walk over to the washroom and I start doing my make up.

After doing my make up and fixing my hair. I wait downstairs and right as I was thinking there's a knock on the door. I walk over and I open it to see my brother stokeley "What you doing here" I ask looking up at him "Come with me" He says smiling and I look at him confused but nod and I close the door locking it behind me and we walk to his car getting in.

We make it to this wear forest shit was kinda creepy but it had light all around it and it was pretty no lie about that. I follow Stoke and we make it to a candle lit table and Dom sitting there but he sees me and stands up walking towards me and god damn he looked fine and Stoke leaves by now I was hella confused but I just had to go with it "You look beautiful" He says as he looks at me from head to toe and he gives me a tight hug and walk me to the table and pulls out my chair and I take a seat and he pushes me in and sits over in front of me "How did you do all this" I ask as I look around to all the lights "That's why I had to leave" He says smiling shit is beautiful and this food god damn" I say laughing making him laugh.

The whole time we ate we joked and just had fun like we always did. After we ate we walked to cliff sorta thing and we could see the whole city in lights and that shit looked beautiful we stand watching and he hugs me tight "God I remember our first date my ass was so nervous" He says "I was to I wasn't even gonna go" I say and he looks at me laughing "Deadass never knew we would last this long" I say "That's facts" He said and he looks over at me "when I first saw you I deadass knew I had to talk to you then my ass fell in love" He says "Ouuu yeah I fell in love real quick" I say looking down at the city "Kristina I was thinking" He says and I look up at him confused "Bout what" I ask "I don't want you to be my girlfriend any more" He says and my face goes to a smile to a frown and I look at the city weird way to end a relationship and I turn back around to see him on one knee "Will you marry me" He asks and I stand in shock "No"
I say and he frowns "I'm kidding YES I WILL" I yell and he gets a big smile on his face and puts the ring on my finger and gets up hugging me tight "Don't scare me like that" He says laughing and he kisses my lips hugging me tight.

Ayooo hope y'all enjoyed I thought it was cute it was requested by @tinaisaboss94

Requests are open message or
Comment

Vote and comment❤️❤️

Follow for updates