Nightmares| Xxxtentacion

Y/n Pov

"No stop don't shoot him no don't" I scream "aww pretty little girl can't save her boyfriend" The man says "I'll do anything please don't please" I say begging "haha all tied up and all I have to do is pull this trigger"He says "nooo" I say crying *BANG* and then I wake up crying "no no no" I say sobbing grabbing my phone and calling Jahseh "please pick up please" I say and one sec later he picks up " hello" He says in a sleepy voice "Baby" I say as I sob "Baby was wrong why you crying"He asks "night..ni..nightmare" I say stuttering trying to catch my breath "Baby I'm on my way I'll stay on the phone with you" he says as I hear him getting up and moving around "you can't die no no no" I say as I sob "Baby I'm right here I'm alive baby"He says "They pointed a gun at you and bam" I say crying "baby stop thinking about it I'm right here baby" he says as I hear him grabbing his keys and walking out his house "You..You can't leave me no" I say sobbing " Baby I will never leave you I promise you I will never" he says as I can hear him starting to drive "Why why you ahh" I say as I start shaking and breathing harder "Baby breath just calm I will be there soon baby just breath" He says calming me down "mmm baby I don't understand this your changing I can't stand it my heart can't take this damage" He sings thru the phone "and the way I feel can't stand it mmm baby I don't understand it your changing I can't stand it my heart can't take this damage and the way I feel can't stand it, girl you making it hard for me" he sayings thru the phone as my breathing slows down calming me "girl you making this hard for me mmmm baby I don't understand this you changing I can't stand it my heart can't take this damage and the way I feel can't stand it mmmm baby I don't understand it" He sings softly as I hear a knock on my door and I run to the door opening it to see a smiling Jahseh and I jump hug him crying "mmm baby I don't understand it your changing I can't stand it my heart can't take this damage and the way I feel can't stand it mmmm baby I don't understand this" He sings hugging me tightly walking into my house closing the door and locking it and walks up to my bedroom.

He lays me down pulling his shirt off and lays cuddling beside me "Baby I promise I will never leave you remember that" He says "I'm scared baby" I say looking up at him "I was gonna give you this in a month but I'll give it to you now" He says pulling a box out of his pocket "I promise that I'll be wit you till I put a wedding ring on your finger" He says opening the box "Baby..." I say as I start crying again "No one will ever kill my soul I promise you that" He says kissing my lips " it's beautiful" I say smiling and crying "you'll see it tomorrow now go to bed I'll be here with you the whole time" he says hugging me tight and singing me to sleep.

•Morning•

I wake up to see an empty bed and right away I get really upset I look over to his side to see a red rose with a letter and the ring from last night.

Dear babes

I love you with all my fucking heart no matter the shit we go thru your my ride or die and my baby and I'll never leave you your my soul even when you become a demon on your period I still love you but god damn that demon tho Jesus it scary asfff ahh but I still love you and I know roses are your favourite that's one thing I love about you when that rose die you'll love them even more.

Xoxo X

I read the letter crying and smiling then looking at me the ring and rose and he's right I love dead roses there's so much beauty to them.

I walk downstairs to see a shirtless X making breakfast and playing music so I go up to him and hug him for behind " Jesus don't scare me like that" He says laughing "Thank you" I say kissing his shoulder "I love you Baby anything for you to put a smile on your face" He says turning around kissing my lips "I love you Jahseh"I say looking into his eyes " I love you Y/n" he says smiling "Foods ready and I didn't burn the house down GANG" He says laughing making me laugh.

AYOO HOPE YALL LIKED THIS IMAGINE GOT ME A LITTLE TEARY BUT THAT COULD JUST BE ME IF YALL HAVE ANY RAPPERS OR TOPICS YALL WOULD WANT ME TO DO EITHER DM OR COMMENT💛💛💛