Shut Your Mouth| Ybn Nahmir

Lilo Pov

For the past week I have been having bare cramps and been feeling hella sick and then of course today I get my period and honey let me tell you the pain was bad and I was hella grumpy and during all this moody I get a call from my boyfriend Nick. I wait a little then answer the phone "Hello"I say dryly "Hiii Baby you doing" He asks all happy "Fucking horrible" He asks "What's wrong" He asks "NOTHING" I yell "Damn I just asked if you was ok" He says "BYEEE" I yell hanging up and I look back at the wall and I start crying.

After a while of a random breakdowns I finally got outta bed to have a snack cause this bitch was hungry and I ain't having that shit. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen to see that I have nothing NO CANY NO CHOCOLATE NOTHING so I go on my insta and have a little rant.

"Y'all my asss needs some mother fucking chocolate or candy or summmm broooooo I need food" I say then post it on my story and my phone starts blowing up with nicks fans saying stuff making me laugh.

I sit in the kitchen thinking what I could do and how and just I don't even now but then the door bell rings. So I get up walking outta the kitchen and to the door opening it to see nick holding two whole bags of food candy chocolate and ice cream "I watched your story" He says walking in and placing the things in my kitchen and I close the door walking up to him "THANK YOUU" I say going up to him and hugging him and he hugs me tight "You ok babes" He asks looking down at me "Fuck no why would I be ok why would you even ask your fucking dumbass" I say backing away from him and he looks at me "Never mind then god damn" He says grabbing a bag of chips and walking to the living room and I grab a spoon and ice cream and follow behind him "What you done today" I ask looking at him "Just chilling wit cordae and played some games and shit" He says "Ou Das good" I say smiling and he looks at me with a confused face "Bro you good like deadasss" He asks "I'm fine nick" I say angrily "Lord imma stop asking damn" He says and I frown mood swings be everywhere "What you did today or you gonna freak out on me again" He asks "Fuck off you shit and I just chilled here had a day off today" I say "How that shit going" He asks "Normal" I say taking a bite of my ice cream. It went silent in the room for a little when his dumb ass decided to speak "All dem girls hitting up my line" He says getting angry "Why you texting other girls" I ask getting angry "I said they was hitting me up I said NOTHING BOUT ME TEXTING THEM GET YOUR FUCKING ACT TOGETHER" He yells and I stare at him "I brought you food I'm here so you ain't lonely and you treating me like shit like what the fuck and now you saying I'm texting girls when I really fucking ain't get your shit straight" He says and it gets me hella pissed "FUCK OFFF you didn't have to fucking come did I fucking invite you no so why the fuck did you have to show up huh like fuck off nick don't be coming in my house if you gonna cuss me off" I yell and start crying running up to my room and locking the door.

Nick Pov

She runs to her room crying and slams the door "What the hell" I say to myself pulling out my phone and calling her friend up after a couple rings she answers "Heyyy it's nick I need help" I ask "Heyyy and what happened" she asks "Umm well it started like I don't even know an hour ago I called her up and she started cussing me off and then she said on instagram she was craving candy and chocolate so I bought her like a whole bunch of shit and she was cussing me the whole time and now well she up in her room crying" I say "Oh boy she texted me this morning she on her period" She says "And it's the first day and she's just hella hella grumpy" She says "god and I yelled at her to" I say "I know you can make it up to her" She says "Imma go get sum thank you bye" I say "Byeee good luck" She says laughing and I hang up and leave the house.

Lilo Pov

After a while of silence I hear the front door close and I burst into tears knowing it's all my fault I just stay my door waiting for him to come back waiting but I knew I couldn't be here for long so I got up and opened my door walking downstairs and I sit on the couch being mad and sad and mad and sad it's just a whole bunch of moods.

After staring at the wall for god knows how long until I hear the door open and a Nick walk in "Hiii" He says smiling at me "What the fuck are you doing here" I ask angrily standing up and walking towards him "I brought you these" He says handing me flowers "And this" He says handing me a little head "I'm sorry for yelling at you your bestie told me" He says "Your always up in my fucking business" I say "But thank you the flowers are beautiful and the dog is cute as fuck" I say smiling and he comes up to me giving me a hug I hug him tight then let go walking back to the couch "Your a fucking idiot you fucking making me cry you fucking fuc-" I say but he cuts me off and kisses my lips "Shut your damn mouth and love me" He says smiling making me smile and kisses my lips hugging me tight.

Ayooo hope y'all Enjoyed I thought this was cute it was requested by @narutosboo
Is y'all have any requests, Requests are open message or comment

Vote and comment ❤️
And follow for updates