Aint mine| Lil pump

Alexis Pov

"One more push honey one more" The doctor says . I'm currently in labour about to have my first child with Gazzy I have been in labour for a while but finally our baby girl was about to arrive "Pushhh" The doctor say "Owwwwwwww" I groan and push and I hear a babies cry "She's beautiful" Gazzy says as a tear leaves his eye and the doctor places her on my chest and tears leave my eyes "Alright keep pushing" The doctor says.

After everything the baby was checked and healthy as can be and beautiful and currently was in Gazzy arms and he was rocking her "God she looks beautiful she my princess" He says smiling at her then looking up at me and right when I was about to say something the nurse walks in "Hii sorry to interrupt just needed to ask if you have a name for her yet" She says smiling at me and I look at Pump. See me and him have been talking about names and well he hasn't really liked the ones I came up wit me so it's was still kinda in the air but before I could tell the nurse that he speaks "Her name is Zoey Cassidy Garcia" He says smiling and looks over at me and so does the nurse and I nod my head yes and we spell it out for her and she leaves the room "I thought you didn't want that name" I say smiling "She looks like a Zoey" He says making me laugh a little.

After a while I had her back in my hands and my old fuck buddy came cause we was still kinda friends "Heyyy Alexis ahh is that the baby" He says walking up to me "Yeah" I say smiling "God she's beautiful" He says "How was it" He asks "Painful" I say laughing "But it was worth it I wanted to see her badly" I say smile and Gazzy walks in and looks at us and looks at him confused "Babe this is my friend Jack and Jack this is my boyfriend Gazzy" I say "Nice to meet you" Jack says smiling at Gazzy "Yo" Gazzy says dryly "Well I came to give you this" He says handing me a bag "Aww you didn't have to" I say "Don't worry all the stuff you helped me wit best I could do" He says smiling and I grab the bag placing it on the bed "I hope to see you soon bye" He says waving and leaves "Who was that" Gazzy asks "Uh my friend" I say "Who" He asks "a friend of mine" I say "How did y'all meet" he asks "School and hooking up" I say quietly "Pardon me" He asks coming closer to me "Me and him used to hook up" I say and he turns red "Why the fudge did he come here are you cheating on me" He says freaking out "What now what the hell where did you get that idea" I say "I mean the kid don't look like me at all and that man was light skin and she looking light skin" He says "Boy you must be blind she has your eyes and your lips" I say "Nah I don't think so" He says "Why are you thinking like this" I say "I have been thinking about it I mean I was on tour and you was what a month pregnant I was on tour shiz don't add up" He says "Wow what the you think I was cheating on you how could you think that if I cheated on you and I knew it wasn't yours I would leave you" I say "Or you wanted to be a gold digger and steal the money with the baby" He says "What the fudge why I can't believe you think like this I love you Gazzy I wouldn't cheat on you it's your kid why won't you believe me" I say "Imma go bye" he says grabbing his jacket and leaving and a tear rolls down and Zoey starts crying "It's ok baby girl everything will be ok soon" I say lifting her up.

"Wait so what the fuck manz just left" my friend says and I nod my head "I'm sorry but that's so wrong he called you a gold digger called you a cheater and left you and his daughter at the hospital" She says and I start tearing up "All because my old fuck Buddy gave me a present" I say "God sometimes Gazzy is so dumb" She says "I got an idea" I say "What" She asks "DNA test" I say "How" She asks "Tooth brush and I prob have some other stuff of his in that bag" I say "I'll get the nurse" She says walking out of the room.

"alright so I just swabbed her mouth and I'll get his tooth brush and that cup cause I know he was drinking out of it" The nurse says smiling "Thank you so much how long will it take" I ask "Hmmmm about an hour" She says "Thank you" I say "No problem hun" She says smiling.

***

Alexis: Can you come back to the hospital I need to talk you...

Baby daddy😍: Yeah I'll come... just to get my shit

Alexis: oh ok...

"Well I texted him he should be here soon" I say getting nervous "Don't be" She says giving me a side hug "She does look a lot like Gazzy" She says making me laugh.

After about ten minutes he shows up and comes into the room and he looks like he's been crying "Here" I say to him handing him the paper with the DNA results and he looks at me confused "Just read it" I say to him and he grabs the paper and opens it and starts reading it.

Finally after what seemed like forever he finished the letter "It's your kid Gazzy I wouldn't cheat on you ever I was so happy to have a kid with you never in a million years would I do anything like that to you" I say and my friend goes up behind him and slaps him in the back of the head "I'm sorry I was just nervous I mean it's my first kid and I'm scared I'll be a horrible father and that I won't be able to protect her and all that" He says "Baby we got this trust me we can do it" I say and he walks up to me and kisses my lips "Y'all are mine forever" He says smiling.

Ayeee y'all hope y'all enjoyed this imagine it was requested by @xxPurpleVibesxx

Requests are open but it's a three week wait :/

Vote and comment ❤️‼️

Follow for updates ❤️❤️

And remember I always love y'all❤️💕

And btw If y'all like depression short stories peep cheyenne_white 💕