My Drug| Trippie Redd

Y/n Pov

Here I am at two in the morning waiting for my boyfriend Michael to come back home I got no text no call nothing but what do I see I got on snap to see one of his homeboys taking videos of girls dancing on him and he smiling having a great time while I'm over here waiting for his ass to come home I made dinner and everything. I don't know why he gotta do me like this it ain't fair to me at all I love him so much but I need to leave him. Mid thinking I hear a door unlock and a Michael walk in. Quietly closing the door and trying to walk silently. "There's no point" I say standing up turning the light on and he jumps "what you doing awake" He asks "well I made dinner on our anniversary today and you didn't show up" I say "it...it...it's not today" He stutters "yeah it is Michael and you didn't show and I saw your buddies Snapchat to see you was a strip club and girls was on top of you and you was smiling" I say looking at him and he takes a seat on the couch and looks down "I'm sorry" He says "why you gotta do this to me Michael" I say "I..I don't know" he says "I'm sorry Michael I'm done with you" I say as I start walking up stairs and he follows behind as we walk to his room now "no Y/n you can't do this to me" He says as I grab my bag from the closet and starts putting my clothes and I walk back and fourth from my closet to my bag "I'm sorry Michael I can't do this anymore all the times you do this and on our anniversary" I say to him tearing up "please Y/n I'll do anything please" He pleads "No Michael you can find someone who will deal with all this and that ain't me" I say to him going to the bathroom getting my stuff "your my drug baby I need you" He says "if I was your drug you would come to me every night and not some hoe" I say packing clothes and shit into my bag till it fills up and I walk downstairs him trying to pull me and stop me "stop Michael I'm leaving" I say as I push him away and puts my shoes on "I won't let you leave" He says as he stands in front of me "do you love me" I ask him tearing up "yes I always have" He says tearing up "then let me leave"I say to him as I start crying and he stares at me. He moves away and sits on the ground head in hands "Bye Michael I'll always love you" I say to him as I close the door and walks to my car opening the door and putting the key in and backing out thinking where I'm going to head.

"Sis was wrong" My sister says as she opens the door giving he a huge hug "Michale he did it again" I say as I hug her crying into her shoulders "Baby he's not worth it if he keeps doing it"she says as she pulls me into the house and she walks me to her living room "you can stay here for as long as you want we can get the stuff another day"She says hugging me tight "thank you" I say crying.

***

It's been a week and I have been horrible been crying not eating right haven't been talking it's been a mess but my sis wants me to go get the rest of my stuff today. I didn't really wanna go but I had to get more of my stuff. So here I am just laying in bed looking at the roof "Y/n you ready" My Sis asks and I nod as I get up from the bed and walks slowly towards her "I know it's hard"She says frowning and I shrug my shoulders walking and closing my door behind me as we walk downstairs and outside and she locks the door "Wanna grab a bite to eat before we head" She asks and I shake my head no as I get into the car and she does to "I know you don't wanna do this but we need to get more of your stuff" She says and I frown looking out the window "you gonna talk" She says and I look back at her with a straight face "right after we gonna eat bro you got skinny I mean you have a good body but you getting skinny skinny" She says frowning and I just look out the window.

We finally arrive and she pulls into the drive way and I slowly get out of the car walking towards the door and she follows behind me. We reach the door again I knock hoping no one will answer. After a little the door opens up to see his homeboy hunter (making up a name) "Y/n" He says with a shock face and I look up at him "you look so tired and dead" He says and my sister looks at him "She came to get her stuff"She says and he opens the door more letting us in. We walk in when he starts talking again "Y/n can we talk" Hunter asks and I look at him then my sister and she nods then I look back at him and nod yes "I know you and Michael are done but he hasn't eaten hasn't slept hasn't talked" Hunter says as I look down holding in my tears "He's been crying the whole week and the only words were asking me to come and get you"He says as a tear leaves my eyes "Y/n he loves you so very much he stopped smoking stopped everything bro I haven't ever seen him cry and it hurts please" He asks "I came here to get my stuff" I say quietly as I slowly start walking upstairs and I knock on his door "what" I hear Michael say "who is it"He asks and he finally opens the door crying and looks up at me with shocked eyes "hi" I say to him looking down "I came...to get more of my stuff" I say to him quietly and he moves away from the door letting me walk in and he sits on the bed as I walk into the closet looking at his clothes everything smells like him I grab another one of my bags and walks out of the closet placing it on the bed then walking back into the closet to grab more clothes and stuff. I start filling my bag and every time I just see Michael with tears in his eyes. It hurts so much to see him like this and it worries me I haven't seen him cry and he always eats he looks skinny and just has no energy. I pack more of my clothes up when he speaks "how you been..doing lately"He asks in a soft tone "to be honest I wanna die how about you"I say and ask holding in tears and he looks at me "I miss you"He says as cries looking at me "I never meant to hurt you Y/n your my drug without I'm nothing" He says crying "I'm not even Trippie Redd with out you" he says "you are Trippie Redd you became Trippie I didn't make you" I say zipping up my bag "yes you did Y/n you helped me so much with my career" He says and I just shrug my shoulders and he gets up coming close to me "Your my drug and I'm fucking addicted to you" He says "I need to go now" I say as I start turning around "can I have one last kiss" He says as I stop in my tracks tearing up and I look down nodding my head yes when my mind didn't want me to kiss him but my heart did. I turn around and he comes closer to me and he puts his hand on my cheek pulling me closer as I feel his lips on mine and he kisses me slowly pulling my body closer to him. I feel a jungle in my stomach hearts racing a smiling is forming I kiss his lips I missed him. I wasn't just his drug he was mine to. He pulls away from the kiss looking down blushing "sorry" He says scratching the back of his neck and he goes to sit on the bed "I love you Michael never forget that" I say as he looks up slightly smiling "I love you to Y/n forever" He says "can I ask you something and it's ok if you say no" I ask "sure"He asks "I stopped taking this drug for a week and I thought it would be better for me but I realized that was the only thing that was holding me up and cuddling me at night keeping me safe I need my drug back but I don't know if my drug will let me move in" I say smiling and he realizes what I said and jumps up hugging me "of course you can this is our house and I need my drug back to"He says smiling kissing my lips.

Some drugs you just can't let go of.

AYOOO HOW YALL LIKED THIS IMAGINE I THOUGHT IT WAS DEEP AND CUTE IF YALL HAVE ANY TOPICS OR RAPPERS DONE REQUESTS ARE OPEN MESSAGE OR COMMENT AND ILL GET BACK TO YOU💛💛

GUYS WE ALMOST AT TENKKKK THATS CRAZY I LOVE YALL SO MUCH❤️💕💕💕