Wattpad| Xxxtentacion

Y'all this is my first smut so I'm sorry if it's bad

Y/n Pov

I sit on the couch with Jah across on another couch "Immmmm boredddd" He whines and looks over at me "What you looking over at me for" I ask "I'm bored we need to do something" He says whining "Then go do sum play fortnite or play your legends game or something" I say switching thru the channels to find something "When you posting your YouTube video this week" He says "Ah shit I forgot that I had to post this week" I say looking over at him "Ouuuu we should do a video" He says "Like what" I ask turning off the tv and sitting up more "I don't know you the YouTuber" he says getting up and walking to the kitchen and grabbing chips and walking back "Bro I don't know I totally forgot I don't know what imma post" I say "Ask your fans on Twitter" He says "Ah true didn't think about that" I say laughing pulling out my phone and opening up Twitter.

"Ayooo so I'm dead with ideas but x wanna do a video wit me so comment some things y'all would like to see" I post

Now we wait I see putting my phone down and right after my phone and Jah phone starts blowing "I guess we didn't have to wait that long" Jah says laughing and I pick up my phone and so does he and we start reading the comments "Dirty truth or dare" He says and I raise my eyebrow looking at him "How we met" I say "Seven seconds" He says "Do jahsehs makeup" I say "Oh hell nah" he says making me laugh "That will be plan b" I say "Smash or pass" he says "Q&A" I say "God there just the plain stuff" He says "Dirty never have I ever" I say "Normal truth or dare" I say "God your right" I say scrolling thru my phone till I find one that looks pretty cool "Ah found one" I say "What what" He says "Read dirty Fanfics" I say "What"He says "This girl said to download Wattpad and search up Dirty Fanfics That people make about me and you together" I say and he looks at me "What that shit called" He said "Wattpad" I say "Alright Imma download" He says "Same here" I say.

"What up y'all it's your girl Y/n and today we doing something weird" I say to the camera "But I couldn't do this weird shit alone so I thought Jah" I say pulling Jah into the camera "Rough much" He says laughing and I wink at the camera "Ok weird shit but today we gonna read dirty Fanfics" I say "This shit bout to go down" Jah says laughing and I find a dirty Fanfic called imagine "What the hell imagine mean" I say and Hah shrugs his shoulders "Alright lets sit cause I ain't about to stand the whole video" I say grabbing the camera and placing it on the table and me and Jah sit on the couch and I look at the view and we fit right in "Alright good you wanna read first" I ask "Yeah" He says and looks at his phone " "My best friend x was coming over today and my ass liked him for a while" Y/n Says and I'm finally gonna tell him that I like him I don't know how shits gonna turn out"Jah reads.

It was now five or so minutes into reading the imagine and shit was going crazy "God this imagine thing long" He said laughing but keeps reading "After I told Jah I liked him he stayed quiet so I walked up to my room cause shit would just be hella weird and plus I knew he didn't like me, after waiting a while there's a knock on my door "Yeah" I say and Jah walks in and walks over to me and I stand up and he kisses my lips smiling stunned and shocked but he bites my bottom lip going back into reality and I kiss back putting my hands around his neck pulling his body closer to mine and kisses my lips down to my neck and gently pushes me on the bed and leans down kissing my feet up to my legs making sure to take his time making me want him more he reaches my inner thigh making me lose my breath and he sucks on my skin leaving marks on my thigh and continues to go up my body kissing up till he reaches my lips kissing and biting my bottom lip sliding his hand down my thigh pulling my shorts down till they reached my ankles sliding his hand back up grabbing my lace thong pulling it down sliding my hands down to his pants and over his hard knowing what he wanted pulling down his track pants as he leaves hickeys on my neck pulling his pants and boxers down to his ankle and he starts-" But I interrupt "OKKKKK" I say laughing making him laugh "This was a pretty long ass thing hope y'all enjoyed this shit was weird but if you want us to read more like the comment and like the video love y'all Good bye" I say and turn off the camera "Damn they want us to be hooking up" Jah says "Yeahhhhh shits crazy" I say laughing "Imma go watch Tv"'He says and gets up walking into the living room and I get up walking into my bedroom and opening my phone to keep reading the story....

After a while of reading I was so focused that I didn't hear Jah come in and calling my name yeah I was that focused. After he stood there for a minute he jumps on the bed grabbing my phone knocking me back into reality "GOTTI" He says and stands up and I get up trying to grab my phone "Give meeee my phone" I whine "Whyyyy what you doing"He says laughing "Why you care" I ask "JAHSEH" I yell and he looks at me and sprints out of the room and I run out of the room going after him and he locks himself in the washroom and after a while he comes out "Mhm you ready Wattpad" He says "Fans telling me stories we should read next time so I was reading thru them to see if they boring" I say and he looks at me and walks closer to me "These imagines are pretty hot" He says walking closer to me so close that my back was now hitting the wall I could feel his breath on me he tilts his head leaning in kissing my lips kissing him back sliding his tongue on my lips pulling my closer deepening the kiss picking me up and putting my legs around his waist as he kisses my neck sucking leaving a mark. He walks back into my room laying me on the bed and pulls off his shirt and crawls on top of me kissing my lips and pulls my shirt off to a bralette and he bites his lip as I pull him closer kissing down his neck and sucking his skin "God Damn" He says in a groan and pulls me back up to kiss lips sliding my hands down to his jeans and unblucking his belt and pulling his pants down feeling his hard thru his boxers biting my lip making me more wet "God Damn you un dressing me and I haven't even seen that ass yet" He says moving his hand down to my ass and squeezing it and moves his hand pulling down my track pants to my wet ass red lace thong that was matching the bralette pulling my pants off and throwing them across the room "Jesus" He says quietly but I was tired of waiting and he was making me hella wet pulling back in and roughly kissing his lips as he grinds his hard on my pus "I need you" I whisper into his ear and he smiles widely "Mmm me to baby" He moans in my ear pulling my thong down and throws it on the floor "God damn you wet for daddy" He says biting his lip I pull down his boxers and he was big the way he talking sounding I don't even know but god damn he kisses my lips making me zone back in and even thinking about his hard made me more wet he places himself and he looks up at me "You sure cause once we do this your mine and this pussy is mine no one else's only mine" He says looking into my eyes and I nod and he kisses my lips slowly going into me and god damn it felt god it felt right and he starts going faster putting his head in between my neck "Mmmm fuck Jah" I moan scratching his back from the pleasure "Mmmmm it's daddy baby" He moans thrusting in me. My pussy was hugging his dick making me moan and I was a moaning mess "Fuckkkk daddy it feels so good" I moan.

"Fuck you gonna make me cum" He says as I put my legs around him and him going deeper he thrust faster making me scratch his back knowing it would leave him marks the next day "Fuck I'm gonna cum" I moan and he kisses my lips "Mmmm cum baby" He says and right after I cream all over his dick "Mmmm baby I'm gonna cum inside you good wit that" He moans "Mmm Yeahh daddy" I moan and right after he cums in me and passionately kisses my lips and gets off and lays beside me and pulls me on to his chest "Your mine now" He says and I look up at him "I love you Y/n been loving you since last year" He says and he kisses my lips "I love you baby" He says "I love you to" I say smiling and kissing his lips and we both fall asleep in each other arms.

Ayooo y'all how did y'all like that smut imagine it was like he was eating her out or her giving him head again this is my first one so it was different I hope y'all enjoyed comment how y'all enjoyed shit was hot asf 🤤

Requests are open message or comment

Vote and comment❤️❤️

I love y'all ❤️❤️

Follow for updates 😍