Obsessed|XxxTentacion

Sheldyne Pov

I look in the fridge to see nothing but emptyness and I was hungry and I needed to eat.

"Bro we need food" I say closing the door and looking in the cabinets.

"Whoops forgot to go shopping yesterday" My best friend gabby says.

"I'm gonna die I really need food" I whine as I walk into the sitting down.

"Then order food" She says.

"I don't know what kind of food I want" I say and she rolls her eyes laughing.

"Cmon you just be craving something" She says.

"Hmmmmm" I say thinking when I get a notification on my phone and gabby picks it up.

"Woowww since when is XxxTentacion liking your pics" She says.

"Oof he been doing it for the past week he said I was beautiful and blah blah blah" I say and she looks at me jaw dropped.

"Whatttt" I say.

"Girl one of the biggest rappers is hitting you up and you just pushing it away" She asks.

"I wanna stay single for this year I'm tired of getting hurt and all that shit" I say and she shrugs her shoulders turning on the tv.

"I'm stilll hungry" I whine.

"Then go get foooodddd" She says.

"Ughhh" I say "Imma head to the store text if you want anything" I say and she nods as I head upstairs into my room I need a damn shower.

Outfit ^

"Alright I'll be back soon be safe and don't let in any strangers" I say laughing and she just glares at me as I walk out I was about to buy the whole damn store.

**

Rule one never go shopping while your hungry or you'll be screwed and poor.

I walk down the aisles with almost a full cart of food and I was still buying more and out of the corner of my eye I saw X what the fuck.

I turned around going away from him not cause I didn't wanna see him but I knew he would try flirting wit me and I really didn't want that right now.

**

After dodging for him a good ten minutes I finished getting the rest of my food and I was now putting it all in my truck until I feel hands go around my waist.