24 or 30| Blue Face

Y/n Pov

"These parties are starting to get annoying" I groan as we walk get out the car "Oh cmon its fun and its free drinks and lots of men" Y/bf/n says as she moves her eyebrows in a very weird way "Weirdo" I laugh as we walk up to the house with people spilling in and out of it and a very strong smell of weed.

"After this I'm taking a break off parties" I smile as we make it into the house and right away we are met with the hosts of the party 'Look who came even tho they said there weren't going to" Jace says with Jax behind him "Shhhhhh" I laugh as we hug and then switch twin and hug.

"Im glad yall came we got two bars one in the kitchen and one in the backyard and beware we have a lot of rappers here today" Jax says with a wink looking over Y/Bf/n "I dont even wanna know imma go grab a drink from the backyard since the damn kitchen look busy as hell" I laugh as me and Y/bf/n some how make it thru to the backyard and to the bar.

"Jax cute as helllllll" She whines as the dude looks at us and we asks for our drinks.

"He aint that cute but yall are cute together so heyy" I laugh as I look around "Am I blind or is that Trippie Redd" I ask as she looks over "Thats him" She says and I groan "So that means its annoying rappers mannnnnnn imma head out early" I groan as I continue to look around to see all the rappers and hoes.

"Cmon itll be fun lets go talk to some people" She says smiling "Im 30 years old me parting dont mix well anymore child" I groan as she pulls me along with a huge smile on her face.

*

It was well into the party and I felt old as fuck with all these young kids talking and dancing so I was now sitting scrolling on my phone when I feel someone sit next to me "Your at a wild ass party and your on your phone on instagram" A guy says and I look up to see a nice looking guy with tats on his face.

"I have been to three parties this week and this is my fourth one it gets boring after the second one" I say and he laughs "Damnnnnnnn well aye im glad you beautifull as fuck and these hoes are starting to rot" He says making me laugh "Yeah and they stinking" I say making him laugh "Whats your name beautiful" He asks.

"Y/n and yours" I ask and he smiles "Blue face but my real name is Johnathan" He explains making me laugh.

*

Thats how the rest of the night was we talked and had a whole bunch of fun and we just kept asking a whole lot of questions and by now we were all getting tired and almost heading home.

"Last question mama told me to never ask a women this question but shordy I gotta ask cause you be looking young and god damn" He laughs as look the other way blushing and at this momment do I tell him the truth cause I'm never see him again and thats when I decide "No its ok and im 24" I smile "ayeee damn why you gotta be older imma feel like a baby but is all good you cute" He says with a big smile.

*** one month later

"Im shocked I even got you out of the studio" I smile as we sit on chairs on his balcony enjoying the view "Well when a pretty lady comes and visits of course I gotta stop what im doing" He says with a huge smile as he puts his hand around me "You flirt to much" I laugh as I look at him and realizing we were inches apart "I only flirt with you baby girl" He smiles as he leans in kissing my lips and I kiss back as he places his free hand on my cheek deepening the kiss and then he pulls away.

"God damn" He says then kisses my lips once more then looks right at me again 'Just so you know your all mine" He says then kisses my lips and then the night turned rated R.

When was I gonna tell him that i'm really 30 I have no damn clue.......

**** 6 months later