Brothers friend| Juicewrld

Ahh song has nothing to do with it but Jesus love the video
Y/n

I'm chilling in my room when I hear the front door open and a whole bunch of boys walk in how do I know they don't walk in quietly noo they walk in and have to announce that they coming in that's how's like Jesus but I love my brother and his friends so. I walk out of my room and downstairs to see my brother ski and his friends X juice trippie and other friends of ski. " ayoo sissy" Stoke yells " ayooo what y'all loud asses doing up in the crib today" I say walking down the stairs and in the living room where they are " fortnite duh" Ski says " y'all addicted to that y'all gonna need to go to rehab swear" I say as I sit down " ayo fortnite lit Y/n you can't even complain" Jarad says "Alright I played it a couple times it fun but ayo I keep dying" I say laughing all the boys laugh and joke " ayo I'll teach you some day bet" Jarad says " alright deal den" I say smiling at him. " Y/n can you get us some food pleaseeee" Stoke says whinning " get it yourself" I say looking down at my phone " we have no food here and I don't wanna drive to the grocery store pleaseeeee can you go" he says looking at me " no go drive yourself" I say "if you go I'll make food/buy food for you for the next week" he says " make it two" I say looking at him " a week and a half" he says " deal" I say looking at him and getting up " ahh your the best thanks" he says " ayo I'll come wit you" Jarad says getting up " ayo you sure you can chill I'll get it" I say looking at him " haha I need food I'm hungry and all these dummies just gonna talk how hungry they are witch will make me more hungry so imma come wit you" he says laughing " haha alright you driving or me" I ask " uhh I will" he says taking his keys out of his pocket as we walk Outside to his car " jhez you care looking fineee" I say and he looks at me weird " what I love cars" I say as I get into his car. " Really" he asks turning the car on " hell yeah I love cars they sexy asf I always loved them since I was a child" I say " well damn stoke never said anything only that you model manz never talks bout you" he says laughing " haha eh he a sensitive person literally" I say looking out the window " I haven't talked to you in bare while" Jarad says " yeah facts haha I keep jamming to your songs doe no lie" I say looking at him " witch one do you like" he asks " lucid dream to be honest" I say " ah that song haha" he says " that song is hella lit like in love with that song" I say " really" he says looking at me " yes I love that song and don't kill us in a car crash please" I say laughing " ayo your brother would kill me before I kill you in a car crash" he says laughing " facts" I say.

10 minutes later and we finally arrive at the grocery store and walk in. " we gotta find the snack aisle" I say grabbing a cart as he follows behind me " ayo I think it's over dere" he says pointing to an aisle " that's the cereal aisle" I say " and you point is imma need myself some cereal" he says running haha god this kid kills me sometimes. I follow behind him as he puts two boxes of cereal in the car " to the snacks" he says pointing his finger to the aisle " god your weird" I say walking to the snacks " ayooo you love me bestie" he says flashing his smile " I swear let's get the snacks and go" I say as we make it to the snacks and he looks around. I look at some snacks and there one snack I wanted I couldn't reach cause my dumb ass is short asf I'm trying to reach then I feel someone behind me reaching and I look back to see Jarad and he reaches it passing it to me " I could have reached it" I say looking at him " mhm really you could have as he takes the snack from my hand and waved it the air so I try to  reach it " giveee meeeee" I say trying to reach " pleaseeee" I say whinning "admit you short asf" he says looking at me " I get close to him and me and  him make eye contact and I get a little close he looks deep in my eyes " thank you" I say as I reach for the snack and put it in the cart and he just stands there for a sec thinking I start walking off " you coming" I say looking back " yea.. yeah" he says following behind me.

25 minutes later and we arrive back at home the trip home we was just talking about jokes and rap nun interesting I grab the bags and put them in the house and he grabs the other the other bags putting them in the kitchen and all the boys runs to the kitchen " Jesus chill" I say laughing " ayo shut up we was dying over here" X says " haha I swear we was gone for an hour not even" I say " an hour is a long time Y/n" Trippie says " facts"Ski says  " alright guys I'm headed upstairs if y'all need anything come up" I say walking  but I look at Jarad to see him looking at me I head up stairs thinking nothing of it.

2 hours later and everything went quiet downstairs so I walk down to see all the boys sleeping. I pull out my phone and take a picture of all them " on snap it goes" I say out loud walking down the rest of the stairs and walking past them to the kitchen. As I was grabbing some snacks I hear some behind me I turn around " Jesus lord hell mercy on my soul" I say grabbing my heart " boo" Jarad says " don't scare me like" I say laughing "whoops" he says looking at me " what happened to y'all being hella hyper" I ask " we was then we got tired then we fell a sleep and here we are now" he says laughing " y'all are so quiet when y'all sleep" I say " well no duh" he says laughing. He grabs some snacks and starts looking threw his snaps when he sees the photo of them sleeping including him " Y/nnnn" he says looking at me "Yesss" I say looking at him " what's dis" he says showing me the picture " pay back for what happened at the grocery store" I say smiling " Delete it I look uglyyy" he says whinning " haha noooo you don't shhhh" I say looking at him and he gets really close to me " delete it Y/n" he says " or what" I say looking up at him yeah that's how close we literally are to each other. He looks into my eyes then my lips slowly leaning into me and kissing my lips slowly putting his hand on my cheek and pulling me closer " uh what the fuck Jarad" Ski mask says.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED DO YALL WANT A PART TWO?
IF YALL WANT ANY RAPPERS DONE LEAVE SUGGESTIONS AND TOPICS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO DO XOXO💛💛