Cheating| Trippie redd

Y/n Pov

I came home hella early today from the studio I usually come home around nine but I today I came at three and I think Michael is home I tried calling him but he wouldn't pick up and he usually picks up the phone so I was getting hella worried and when I texted him he left me on read. I pull up to the house to see his car so I knew he was home I get out of the car walking to the door. I don't know if he knows I'm coming early or if he sleeping I don't even knowwww. I unlock the door and I see Michael stuff with another persons stuff and by stuff I mean heels and a girls coat what the hell but I can't start wondering cause he has a lot of girl friends so I start walking calling his name when I hear moaning from upstairs. I start walking upstairs and into our room cause the door was wide open to see Michael on top of a girl I stand there for a second but then I speak "HIII MICHAEL" I yell to him and he stops and looks over at me with a shocked face "GET YOUR HOE ASS OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE" I say to the hoe and she gets up all scared putting on her clothes and running downstairs and out of the house "Y/n it's not what it looks like" He says walking towards me "I ain't a dumb ass unless you just on that girl with your dick out and she naked with her puss for no reason" I say to him as tears brim my eyes "Y/n I'm sorry"He says "why the fuck would you did this to me" I say walking to the closest grabbing a bag and grabbing my clothes stuffing it in the bag "I'm sorry you haven't been home a lot so this girl was here and we got close and way way to close" He says trying to get close to me "fuck you Michael get away from me" I say walking to the closet grabbing my stuff "Y/n I'm so sorry please don't leave me please baby" He says grabbing my arms "FUCKING LET GO OF ME" I yell to him and he moved away with tears in his eyes "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME"I yell to him "BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU DIDNT LOVE ME ANYMORE I THOUGHT YOU WAS FUCKING OTHER GUYS" He yells to me sitting in the bed sobbing "IM SORRY I FUCKED HER ON IM FUCKING SORRY BUT I HONEST THOUGHT YOU DIDNT WANT ME ANYMORE" He yells and his eyes are hella red "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HAVE TO FUCK HER WHY COULDN'T YOU TALK TO ME" I yell at him "CAUSE HALF OF THE TIME YOUR IN THE STUDIO WITH FUCKING GUYS" he yells "THATS FUCKING BULLSHIT" I yell back at him "YES YOU ARE Y/N YOU ARE ALWAYS WITH GUYS HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL I LOOK ON SNAPCHAT AND BAM BOYS ON BOYS ON BOYS" He screams crying "AND WHERE AM I HOME Y/N HOME WAITING FOR YOU WAITING FOR MY BABY GIRL TO COME HOME FOR DINNER COME HOME TO WATCH MOVIES COME HOME TO HAVE DATE NIGHT" He says sobbing and comes closer to me "Michael" I stutter ask look at him coming closer as he raises his hand scratching the back of his neck but I thought he was gonna hit me so I flinched and moved back and he looks at me "you..you thought I was gonna hit you" he say stuttering "ye..yes" I stutter looking down sliding down the wall "I would never hurt you Y/n" He says crying "I would never" He says and he sits on the floor in front of me "I love you so much Y/n I would never lay a hand on you like that" He says looking down "your right I shouldn't have fucked her I shouldn't have and I understand I hurt you I shouldn't have hurt you" he says looking at me "why Michael why" I say looking at him with tears rolling down my face and he wipes my tear of my cheek "I was trying to find feelings for someone else someone was telling me you was gonna break up with me and that you was cheating on me with some guy" He says crying "I would never do that to you ever" I say crying looking down "I know and I should have known that you wasn't gonna do it to me I.. people got the best of me" He says looking at me lifting up my head with his finger "I'm sorry Y/n I love you so much and when I was doing that shit with her I was trying to push you out of my head but you stayed there the whole time" He says as a tear leaves his eye and I wipe it off "I love you Michael and I would never cheat on you I only hang with the guys to make music and they are all my friends but your right I should hang out with your more" I say to him "I'm sorry I know I just wish you was here more" He says "I will I'll be here more I promise that's why I came home early today" I say in a sad tone "you came early for...for me" He says in a stutter "yeah but then I caught you" I say crying again "I didn't know" He says in a sad tone "I understand if you gonna leave me" he says "Michael.." I say to him "I understand if you gonna leave" he says sobbing into his knees. I scoot over to him lifting his chin up "you made a mistake just promise me you won't do it again"I say to him "I promise with all my fucking heart baby girl I won't do it again" he says to me "I'll take some time off work and you come to the studio with me" I say to him "ok can we go watch movies" He asks "can we burn the bed or something" I say with a smile making me laugh "yeahhhhh that girl was hella gross to be honest" he says getting up helping me pulling me into a long hug "I love you baby girl" He says to me "I love you to" I say to him "now let's go watch movies" I say to him walking downstairs and he follows to go watch movies.

AYOOO HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS ONE WAS CUTE LOL BUT IF YALL HAVE ANY TOPICS OR RAPPERS DONE SEND REQUESTS EITHER MESSAGE OR COMMENT💛💛