Detention|Xxxtentacion

Y/n Pov

Here I am walking down to the dentition room. Cause some bitch wanted to say shit about my mom but the bitch hit me first and I'm the one being sent to detention like brooooo that's fucked. I walk into the room to see the teacher and a couple of girls and boys I walk up to the teacher "Hi Ms" I say "aw the good child was it your fault" The teachers say "nahh girl hit me first" I say "oh boy just go take a seat and there pencil and paper there cause I know you love to draw" She says smiling at me pointing to the paper and pencils. I walk over and grab a couple pieces of paper and a pencil and takes a seat at the back of the room placing my bag down. After I while I have drawn a couple things when the teachers speaks "Jahseh you finally made it take a seat" The teacher says sitting back down as I look at him and he walks towards me sitting at the desk beside me. See I'm kinda the popular girl the nice one and he is the popular boy he knows everybody and everyone knows him but me and him have never talked at all. I keep drawing when a paper was tossed at my desk I look up and see him looking at me I unroll the paper "hi I'm bored haha your drawing are hella fucking good your Y/n right" He says on the note "yeah and thanks :)" I wrote on the paper about to pass it back to him but then when one of the hoes go up to him "Hii Jahseh can you come over to my house tonight" The hoe says putting her hand on his shoulder and the teacher looks but she's pretty chill so she don't care "Nah sorry I don't fuck hoes plus I have a girlfriend" He says smiling widely at her and I look at the teacher and she's holding in a laugh "oh cmon pleasee" She says giving him the puppy look "nah I got a girl and she ten times hotter den you"He says looking at her "oh please you dating that hoe beside you she a skank"She says rolling her eyes at me "I think you should stop people may think you crazy when you talking to a mirror"I say with a big smile looking down back at my paper the girls stomps her feet back to the front of the room and I throw back the paper to Jahseh. After a little me drawing more the paper is tossed back at me and I unroll it "Ahh you chill asf god damn and wit those rude ass comebacks jesus" He says on the paper so I write back "haha I known the bitch since middle school she always been a hoe dated and fucked everyone boy on sight" I write throwing the paper back at him. See the teacher saw that we was doing it but she is literally so chill. Jahseh throws the paper back at me and I unroll it "damn you gotta draw me fr fr aye we gotta hang after school you chill wit da" He wrote on the paper and I write back "ayo sure my plan was just to chill with my boyfriend I think I can cancel" I say on the paper smiling handing it back and he looks at the paper then me then the paper and he face sadden and passes the paper back to me "well damn don't chose me over your boy" He wrote "ah Netflix don't care they just ask if I'm still there" I wrote back handing him the paper and he reads it smiling holding in a laugh and passes the paper back "I guess I'll see you after school" He wrote " I guess so" I wrote.

It was the end of the day me and Jahseh talked the whole lunch on paper we was running out of paper we just got to know each other and stuff like that. Now I'm waiting at the front of school for his ass to show up part of me thinks he gonna ditch but the other part says he gonna come and speak of the devil manz walks around the corner giving his friend a handshake and walking over to me with a big ass smile "ayoooo" he says to me "haha Hii"I say smiling to him "ayo we going for a drive" he says as he points to his car and I get up walking behind him "how do you have so much energy after school I would be a sleep by now" I say walking to the other side of the car getting in "I honest really don't know" He says laughing starting the car.

After a little drive we arrive at a park we both get out walking towards the swings "when did you start drawing" he asks sitting on the swing "my dad loves to draw and I got it from him I love drawing sometimes I'm bad and sometimes I'm good just depends" I say swinging "damn and your beautiful ass don't have a boy" he says looking at me "eh been hurt to much just the same thing over and over again" I say looking down "ah I feel you being hurt causes so much shit" He says "yeah at the end of the day I just had to remember that I have friends and family" I say looking at him "that's fact all these hoes come up to me and the only thing I can say is that I have a girlfriend and one day I hope that I really mean it" He says "you don't have a girl I thought you did" I ask him looking at him "nah I only say that so girls will leave me alone if one hoe finds out the others running" he says "haha and you trust me cause" I ask him "you ain't a hoe plus I heard a lot about you"He says "oh damn like what" I ask "you love to draw you are hella shy you are hella nice and you would take a bullet for your enemy"He says " how you know that" I ask shocked "I know everybody plus had my eyes on you since grade nine" He says laughing loww keyyy blushing "haha god I remember your ass in ninth grade I swear we had every class together" I say looking at him "deadass I think you right how come we never talked to each other" He asks looking at me "god I don't even know our friend group is so connected" I say "ayo I'm glad we started talking now to be honest doe" He says smiling at me "haha I thought detention was gonna be boring" I say laughing "sameeeee I'm glad I talked to you tho every guy scared to talk to you" He says laughing "ah stop lying" I say looking down blushing "deadass every guy likes you" He says smiling at me getting off the swing getting in front of me "your like a World Cup every guy wants you but only one guy will win you" He says kissing my lips shocked of what he did but kisses back and he pulls alway "and I always learnt you don't want someone saying I love you or kissing you till you know they really mean it" he says looking at me as I look down "and shorty I do mean it" he says lifting my head up with his finger "I was supposed to hate detention you know" I say laughing "haha shut up you loved it now" He says pulling me in for a kiss.

Sometimes the worst things can turn out to be the best.

Rip X you will never be forgotten🖤

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS ONE I THOUGHT IT WAS HELLA CUTE IF YALL WANT ANY TOPICS OR RAPPERS DONE MESSAGE OR COMMENT💛💛