Valentines Day| YBN Nahmir

Y/n Pov

I wake up to the sun in my face and realize it's valentines days. I look over to the other side of the bed and my boyfriend not there greattt when it comes to him he never does Valentine's Day or any lovey. I look down at my to see a text.
BABY💕: hii I'm gonna be at the studio for a while and have to do a couple of meeting won't be home till late sorry baby :(.
Y/n: it's ok ig I'll just be by myself today.
Baby💕: you ok babes.
Y/n: I'm fine.

I stop texting him getting annoyed I can't believe he would this to me he knows I love Valentine's Day. So I get out of my bed to go get ready for the day.

I get out of the shower changing into some new clothes and goes downstairs to make food. Manz never has time for me I think to myself as I head downstairs to see a chef making food "hi" I ask "You must be Y/n food is gonna be done in just a minute you can go take a seat" The Chef says smiling at me and I'm looking confused but takes a seat "Who got you to come here" I ask and she shrugs her shoulders "my boyfriend" I ask and she nods her head no what the I'm so confused. After a while she brought out my food and left and will not lie this food is great I don't know who brought her here but damn. I finish my meal washing it and leaving it on the counter and walk to the living room turning on the tv and starts watching it.

After a while of watching my bestie texted me asking if I wanted to go to the mall with her and the club later and of course I said yes cause my own boy doesn't wanna celebrate Valentine's days. There's a knock on my door and I open it to see my bestie "hiii you ready" She asks "Hell yeah" I say as I close the door behind me locking it then hugging her "wheres your boy today" She asks as we walk to the car and getting in "He don't celebrate this kind of shit" I say in a sad tone "aw babes" She says as she starts the car "well hey we will go to the mall buy a sexy dress and then head to the party" She says "what about getting ready" I ask laughing "ah we will do that at my house" She says smiling as we drive off.

We have been in the mall for a while and by a while I mean three hours and we looked at a couple of stores but no dresses I liked we finally walked into another store looking around "girl try this one on" She says lifting up the dress "ouuu true true it looks cute" I say as I grab it off her hand and walks to the changing room.
I come out and she looks at me "hmmm nooo try this dark red one on" She says handing me another dress. After a while she handed me bare dresses and they was eh on me finally she shows me one more and it's a red tight dress.

 After a while she handed me bare dresses and they was eh on me finally she shows me one more and it's a red tight dress

Dress^

"Yesss this dress is beautiful" I say smiling walking out of the changing room "that is ok buy it and let's go get ready" She says smiling as I walk back into the changing room.

(Sorry if I keep skipping a lot of stuff)

She insisted she did my make up why I really don't know so I chose that I was gonna do her make up and 2 hours later of doing hair and make up we finally done and I put my dress on with red heels "Jesus bestie" she says "haha I feel sexy as fuck" I say smiling "girl you are you ready for the club" she asks "yesss I am" I say smiling as I grab my hand bag.
(Sorry again 😕)

We're driving when I realize we past the club "uh bro you passed the club" I say to her "I know" she says smiling "can you not kidnap me" I say laughing "oh shush" she says as she turns into this expensive restaurant "uhh bro I'm so confused" I say "get out of the car bestie" she says "what" I ask her and as I look at her I hear the door open and I look to see my sexy ass boyfriend in a suit with red roses smiling "Hi Y/n" Nicholas says as he grabs my hand helping me out the car "Baby" I ask and he hands me the roses "cmon we have a dinner on the rooftop" He says slightly pulling me walking into the restaurant and upstairs and another set of stairs and we reach the rooftop and it has pedals and candles and a table and he pulls out my chair as I take a seat and he takes a seat in front "You really thought I was gonna forget my first Valentines with you"He says "Wait you put Y/bff/n up to this "yes and that chef was one of my friends mom and she said you looked sad so I knew you wouldn't know a thing" He says smiling at you "whyyy you gotta do me like this" I say as I blush "cause I know you wasn't expecting it so I did it I would do anything for my baby girl" He says winking at me "and speaking of doing anything for my baby girl yo pass me that box" He says and one of his friends bring out a medium size box with a big bow on it and places it on the floor in front of me "Nicholas" I ask "open it" he says smiling and I get up from my chair and starts untying the bow and I open the box to see baby cockapoo (it's a type of dog it's fucking cute :) ) "OMG BABY" I say as I lift the dog from the box hugging it "it's so soft" I say as I hug the dog and not paying any attention to Nicholas. As I pet the dog I see something around his neck and I look at the note "will you marry me" it says on the letter and I look up to Nicholas chair and it's empty and I look down to see him on one knee "I loved you since day one and I knew I was gonna marry you and if you really thought you was gonna go to the club like that baby then fuck cause you ain't ever allowed to go out like that you my baby girl and I don't want any other manz touching you up why did think I got a tattoo of your name on my chest well shit I didn't tell you but whatever" He says as he keeps rambling on "I love you Baby and yes I will marry you" I say smiling and he puts the ring of my finger and getting up spinning me around "I FRICKING LOVE YOU BABY" he says as he hugs me tight then putting me down "Thank you baby so much" I say smiling "anything for you" he says kissing my lips "you look fucking sexy I mean you could be my dinner" He says bitting his lip "My home boy gonna be looking at you and I swear I'll beat his ass" He says laughing "jesus baby and I'm naming this girl dog she a girl right" I ask "haha yes" he says "I'm gonna name her valentine" I say "aw baby all the stuff is in my car trunk now let's eat doe her food on the ground" He says as he and I sit back down at the table and I just realized he said he had my name tattooed on his chest.

What a great Valentine's Day.

AYO GUYS HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS ONE IT WAS HELLA CUTE IF YALL HAVE ANY TOPICS OR RAPPERS REQUEST ARE OPEN MESSAGE OR COMMENT💛💛