Hes Abusive?| XxxTentacion

Bria Pov

I sleep peacefully until my alarm goes off. Groaning I open my eyes picking up my phone and turning off the alarm as the sun shines onto my face.

"I hate mornings" I say to myself as I look over seeing my boyfriend peacefully asleep and he looked so goddamn cute but I didn't wanna wake him because he was up till four last night at the studio.

I slowly get out of bed trying not to wake him and I slowly but quietly walked over to the washroom to get ready for the day.

*

I was now done everything and somehow Jah slept thru all the noise of me dropping literally everything cause I'm clumsy as fuckkk then the shower then me screaming cause I saw a spider so yeah he slept thru everything.

I was now downstairs eating some delicious asss cereal, but I didn't want to eat that much because my nerves started to kick in and why you ask well today, I have an interview and I usually do a lot of them but today this one is going real deep about my life and everything and this person can sometimes be very harsh but I think I can handle it..... I think.

*

I finished up everything, and I was now at the building two hours early cause my best friend Chanel was gonna do my makeup and hair at that building cause that's what she does and she's frinking good at it.

I walk into the building to see her chilling on her phone so I sneak up to her and she still didn't notice.

"BOO!" I yell and she jumps making me laugh and she glares at me.

"AYE AYEEEEE" I say smiling making her laugh.

"Alright girl sit down we need to get you ready for this interview" She says smiling and I put my bags down and sit in the chair.

"You ready for the interview" She says as she starts to do my hair.

"Uhhh yeah I'm just kinda nervous cause people said he's really harsh, and I got no time for that shit" I say as I look down at my phone to see the lock screen I have of witch is Jah smiling.

"Don't worry girl you'll be amazing and if he's harsh to you, you'll fight back" She says smiling.

*

Outfit ^ and whatever colour nails

Right as I was getting up my phone starts to ring and I look at it to see it's Jah calling, I pick up the phone and answer.

"Heyyy Baby you finally woke up" I say and I hear him groan making me laugh. "Baby where you at" He says voice still raspy from waking up.

"I'm doing a ninterview I told you yesterday" I say ,and he goes silent "Hello" I say and still no answer "you did not tell me you was gonna do a ninterview" He says and I roll my eyes this kid never listens.

"I did babe but anyways it with Josh Sane" I say and once again he goes silent.

"Why the fuck didn't you wake me up ,I would have gone wit you and you know damn well he flirts with every girl on his show" He says "so if he flirts wit me imma ignore it and second you was peacefully sleeping so I didn't wanna wake you" I say "I can't believe you didn't fucking wake me up", He says.

"Cause you never fucking listen I told you all this shit yesterday ,but you was to obusy doing your own shit", I say "stupid", he says.

"Jahseh look I gotta go the radio interview is gonna be like streaming so if you wanna watch watch if you don't wanna then don't bye" I say and hang up and Chanel looks at me "Everything ok", She asks and I take a deep breath.

"Just Jah being grumpy" I say and she shakes her head as she packs her stuff up.

"Your'reon in five" A guy says and I nod walking over waiting for Josh to call me up here goes nothing..

After a couple minutes he finally called up ,and I had to push all my nerves away.

"Welcome to the show Bria you look beautiful", He says smiling "thank you", I say and then we start the show.

**

It was now a good way into the interview and he was starting to be rude.

"Alright so now the next subject I wanna go onto is your boyfriend XxxTentacion" He says and I already had a feeling of what he was gonna say "yes", I say smiling.

"Why date him why date a guy who abuses his pregnant girlfriend aren't you scared he's gonna hurt you or has he already hurt you", He says and by now I was angry.

"Why I date him cause he's the love of my life ,he helped me with so many things and he's the one guy who doesn't treat me like shit and second he has nabused no ne clearly you are rnot eading all the facts so no I'm not scared he would hurt me cause he never done that shit to any girl", I say and I look over behind the camera to see my bestie smiling and giving me the thumbs up and I look back at him and his jaw drops.

"I know you try to ruin every person who comes on this interview but I ain't gonna let that happen I ain't no pussy bitch", I say and he nods.

**

It was now time for me to go home and I was getting all my bags when my manger walks up to me "You were a badass out there" She says smiling "I gonna let no person disrespect my man" I say smiling.

"Damn right" She says as we walk out.

**

I arrive home to see Jahs car in the drive ay and I didn't know if he saw the interview or not but if he didn't ,then he must have been sleeping cause what I said is everywhere Twitter Instagram YouTube all that shit.

I open the door walking in to see Jah sitting on the table on his phone but I guess he heard me come in  ause he looked up dropped his phone on the table and not really ran but walked super fast over to me and hugged me.

"I love you so much" He says smiling as we hug for a good five minutes then pull away.

"I'm guessing you saw the interview"," I say,and he nods "he's just an ass", I say making him smile.

"Sorry for getting all pissy before your interview I just wish I could have came I love to see my baby being a strong ass independent women" He says "next time I'll bring you", I say and I kiss his lips.

I haven't been here in a minute but hope you guys enjoyed this was a requested imagine

Requests are open message or comment

Vote and comment❤️❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️

Follow for updates❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️‼️

And remember I love y'all so very much❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕