A Day To Remeber| Lil Skies

Before I start I wanted to say sorry if the ending is not as good as sum happen and my heart is a little broke cause guys are dumb and say stupid stuff but to anyone who had a great Valentines cheers to you ❤️

Y/n Pov

"What else what else" I say as I go down the aisles at the kid store looking for more thing for my 1 year old even tho she won't remember any of this.

"What else you trnna get gal" Y/bf/n says as she follows behind me "Can you pass me that blue dog" I point out and she nods as she grabs it "and By the way its not a dog its a unicorn" She laughs as she puts it in the cart.

"Whoops well its blue and she obsessed with blue" I say as I grab another stuffed animal "alright I think I have everything I just gotta go home and wrap it all even tho ill be the one tearing it apart" I say as we down down the store to the cash "How do you think all this is" She asks as she looks in the cart filled with toys and blankets and cute things.

"I wanna say at least five hundred" I say as we make it there "I think more" She laughs as she the guy starts scanning all the things.

*

I arrive at home to see my baby girl on top of daddies chest as they watch Naruto "Baby girl" Kimetrius says as he gets up holding on Y/d/n as he walks over to me as I place the bags on the floor.

"How is she" I say as I lean down kissing her forehead as she sleeps "She fell asleep twenty ish minutes ago she loves Naruot" He laughs and kisses my lips "or she hates it and is bored of it" I say and he looks back glaring at me as he places her down in her little rocking chair and bluckes her up.

"She will love that show shush up" He laughs as he walks over past me grabbing all the bags and starts to head over to the stairs "Need help" I ask and he shakes his head as he slolwy walks up the stairs making me laugh.

I take a seat on the couch and I look over to her as she sleeps peacfully. I stare at her as I think about how much she has grown and how she grew in my stomach that is insane.

"Crazy how fast she growing" Kimetrius says as he takes a seat next to me.

"Shes growing so damn fast I cant handle it" I say as I feel tears well up "dont cry baby girl we still have seventeen more years" He says as I look over at him as a tear falls down my cheek.

"A year has just went by so fast its insane" I say as I lean againt him as we both look back at her.

"'All cause I went to the diner if I didn't go god knows what would have happened and we would have not made this beautiful princess" He says as he puts his hand around me hugging me tight.

"If it wasn't cause of that damn diner" I laugh as I get up and walk over to Y/d/n unblucking her and I pick her up putting her against my chest.

"Cmon lets go wrap presents" I say smilin and he nods as he runs past me and heads up the stairs "I got a damn child in my hand I ain't bout to race" I say as she stirs in her sleep and I kiss her forehead once more.

***

"Get your ass up" I yell to Kimetrius as I throw a pillow at him making him groan as he pushs the pillow of him "Baby so early" He says as he covers his head with the sheet "I did not birth your child for you to sleep in on her birthday" I say and he throws the sheets off him getting up and grabbing some track pants.

"Alright alright" He laughs as I run to her room opening her door to see her standing up with a huge smile on her face "Baby girlll" I say as I walk over pickin her up and she looks right at me.

"Its your birthdayyyyyy" I say as she smiles making nosies as Kimetruis walks in and takes her off mem and kisses her forehead "Is it your birthday mama" He smiles as he starts to dance as we all start laughing.

"Lets go make breakfast" He says as he zooms past me with her in his arms "I got two children" I laugh as I follow him.

***

"Babe where are we going" I say as I look out the window trying to see where we was "Dont worry baby I just wanted to eat out for once and braing baby girl ith us since its her birthday" He says making me laughs as I look back at Y/d/n who was just staring out the window.

After a while we finally pull up to the diner but it wasnt just any diner it was the diner where we met at where I saw him beaten up and later I would beat up his girlfriend at the time.

"Will admit good place to eat at" I laugh as he parks as we get out and I walk to the back opening the door and unblucking her and getting her out of her car seat and I look around the parking lot to see its empty.

"Cmon baby" He says as he walks over closing the door "Why it empty" I ask and h shrugs his shoulders as he jogs up to the door opening it making me laugh as I walk over and walking in.

"Hey Nancy" I smile as she waves as we walk over and we take a seat "She best like this place" Kimetrius says as she walks over passing us the menus "Like she gonna eat anything" I laugh as he looks thr the menu and then looks up at me "You know what you having" He asks "French toast" I smile making him laugh as he closes him menu as he looks at Nancy and she walks back over "Thats fast Im guessing you guys are getting the regular" She ask and we nod as she grabs the menu.

"I dont even know why I passed you guys the menu" She laughs as she walks way as Kimetrius rocks Y/d/n.

*

After talking and eating we finally just chilled relaxing when he pulls out something "Babe" I ask as he pulls out a little bag and whispers in Y/d/n and she starts to giggle as he starts to take sum out the bag and I see a little box and he puts it in Yd/n hands and she stares at it and then look at me and tries to reach over making me laugh.

"I got her I got her" I laugh as I stand up and grab her from his hands amd I sit back down holding her in my arms as nancy cleans the rest of the plates off.

"Babe I didnt get you anything" I groan as I look down at the box "Just open it women" He laughs and I nod looking bck down at the box and I open it to see an empty box and then Y/d/n starts waving a napkin in my face I grab it off her about the throw it and I see it says sum I turn it over.

Will you marry me..

I look up to see him on one knee "Will you marry me and have a very weird last name" He says as Nancy jogs over taking Y/d/n from my arms as I stand up.

"Yes yess" I say as tears roll down my cheek as he stands up putting the ring on my finger and kisses my lips as Nancy and her staff start to cheer as Y/d/n starts laughing "Omg" I cry as she walks back over putting my princess in my arms "About time" I say as I slap his shoulder.

"At least I did it now" He laughs as he pulls us into a hug.

"Happy Valetines"

See yall at the wedding April 18 2020 :)

Hope y'all enjoyed I thought it was cute

Requests are open message or comment

Vote and comment❤️❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Follow for updates❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️‼️

And remember I love y'all so very much❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕