Boys| Lil Pump

Jada Pov

Jada Pov

I'm chilling sitting in the living room waiting for Gazzy to come home me and him haven't been spending a lot of time together lately but he promised today me and him would spend the afternoon together and go shopping. Mid thinking I hear a door open and I hear Gazzy come in "Ayeee babesss" Gazy says closing the door behind him and I get up and walk towards him giving him a hug "Hii Baby How was the studio" I say then kiss his lips "It was good Purp wants to do another song wit me so we mid working on it" Gazzy says and walks past me and sits on the chair I turn around and look at him "Aw that's good baby your fans love when y'all do songs together" I say and I walk to where he was and he pulls me on his lap "What you wanna do today babes" He asks "I have no idea" I say laughing making him smile "Well you been wanting to go to the mall so how about we go to the mall and buy new clothes and stuffff" He says "Have you smoked" I ask looking at him and raising my eyebrow "Yes I did a little tho I promise babe" He says hugging my waist "Mhm and I'm ok with going to the mall if you want to" I say to him "Hell Yeah lets go" He says and I get off his lap and he opens the door and walks out and I follow behind closing and locking the door and we head off to the mall.

We arrive at the mall and we start walking "Babe where you wanna go" He asks "I have no idea what about Gucci I know you been wanting to buy new things from there" He says looking at me "Ah true alright let's head there then I wanna head to foot locker I need new shoes" I say to him "We going to Gucci just get shoes from there" He says "I will duhhhh but I also wanna go to foot locker" I say smiling at him "You are I don't even know" He says laughing making me laugh and we head to the Gucci store.

I finished my shopping at Gucci but Gazzy was still trying looking around at stuff "Babe are almost done" I say whining "Yeah Baby I'm almost done you can go to foot locker I'll be there soon" He says looking at me "You sure babes" I ask him going up to him "Yeah Baby" He says and kisses my lips "Ok babe" I say and I walk out of Gucci and I head towards footlocker.

I make it to foot locker and I start looking around I swear every time I come there's always something new I mean it is a never mindddd. I walk around looking at at couple different shoes when this guy comes up to me "Hi do you need help today" He says "No thanks I'm just looking around thanks tho" I say smiling at him "Alright well holla if you need anything" He says smiling and leaving he was cute kinda but I have Gazzy so I can't say anything.

I look around finding a couple pair of shoes but he whole time I had a pair of eyes on me and I turn around to see that guy from earlier manz would not stop looking at me and I started to feel uncomfortable and Gazzy was taking forever but I finally picked one more pair and I go up to the cash and the girl leaves and THE same guy that was staring at me takes over Stalker much "Hello did you find everything you wanted today" He says taking my shoes and starts doing all the stuff "Yes" I say to him "Ah that's good" He says "You are beautiful single" He says and asks "Nah my boyfriend in the other shop" I say smiling "Why would a man leave such a beautiful women all alone" He says and I stay silent "Ah all these shoes will look good on you" He says "Thanks" I say.
After he finished doing all my shoes I gave him money and I got change back and I started walking when he calls out "What's your name" He says "Don't worry" I say and I start walking off "Can I get your number" He says "No she will not be giving you her number the fuck" Gazzy says walking in and looking at me and him and I look at Gazzy "Babe let's just go" I say trnna pull him out "Why the fuck you flirting wit him and why he flirting wit you" He says and he was so mad he put it in the wrong order "Baby let's go" I say and the man speaks "Maybe you shouldn't leave a beautiful sexy ass women hanging around dumbass" He says and Gazzy drops his bags on the floor and goes up to the dude and pulls him away from the counter and punches him and slams him on the ground man is strong holy.

They keep fighting till finally a couple people stop the fight "Let's go Gazzy" I say to him angrily.

We make it to the car the walk to the car was hella silent. I mean I understand he's jealous and all but manz don't have to act out like that. He starts driving when I speak up "What the fuck Gazzy" I say to him "What you mean what the fuck" He asks "Why did you have to beat up that man" I ask "Why the fuck was you flirting wit him" He asks "Bro I wasn't even flirting with him what the fuck" I say angrily "Yes you was your ass kept talking to him" He says "Well If you was there more early you would have seen that I kept pushing him off why can't you trust me" I say "Cause all girls thots they flirt and cheat and leave" He says "Since when am I a Thot" I ask looking at him "since today"He asks "So you blaming me for something I didn't do" I say "yes no wait I don't know" He says "I promise I didn't flirt with him Gazzy I would never do that to you I promise he was flirting with me I didn't talk to him I only said I didn't nee his help and thank you at the cash" I say looking out the window and he stays silent "Sorry for acting that way and sorry for calling you a thot I just.. I'm scared imma lose you to someone and I really don't no girls like me and you well love me for being me and pump" He says "I will always be here I will never leave you Gazzy I promise" I say to him "I love you" He says smiling looking at me "I love you to Gazzy" I say smiling at him.

HIIII GUYS HOW YALL DOING HOPE YALL LIKED THIS IMAGINE IT WAS REQUESTED BY @Jada13669 if y'all have any topics or rappers y'all want me to requests are open message or comment💛💛

btw I have a new imagine book x and ski peep it but when you message a request when it comes to those two tell me witch book😄💛