Uh oh| Swae Lee

Heidy Pov

It was bout eight o'clock at night and I sit on the bed thinking about what you ask well you see for the past month I have been feeling like total shit everything hurts I feel sick I'm always tired and I just don't feel like myself and oh did I forget to mention I haven't got my period.

So here I am sitting on the bed thinking if I should do the test or not my best friend is on FaceTime trnna convince me to take one.

"Cmon girl take the test" She says and I stay silent.

"This one test can change my whole damn life" I say looking down at my hands fiddling with my fingers "It's better to find out now then you finding out when your five months in" She says

"Ok ok I'll take the test" I say taking a deep breath and opening the plastic bag and grabbing the box with the tests.

"I be right back" I say nervously heading into the washroom.

After I did what I had to do on the stick I place it back in plastic and into the box leaving the washroom "You ok boo" My bestie asks as I take a deep breath "I'm nervous what if he doesn't wanna have a kid with me he says he does but not right now" I say as my heart beats fast "Gotta have hope gal" She says and before I could speak I hear the door open from downstairs "I gotta go he's here" I say taking a deep breath "Everything will be ok gal love you bye" She says and hangs up and a couple seconds later Khalif walks in smiling "Heyyy babe" He says walking up to the bed hugging me and I hug him tight "How was today" I ask looking at him totally forgetting that the pregnancy test was in the bathroom "It was good got a couple songs coming up and shit" He says smiling and kisses my lips

"That's good baby you working hella hard on this ish" I say "Fans be counting on me" He says "They will always love you Baby" I say "I hope aye I'll be right back need to go shower" He says getting off the bed and grabbing his stuff and walks into the washroom and I lay back scrolling thru my phone.

A whole lot later the shower stopped and the washroom went pretty silent and while I was scrolling thru insta I saw a pregnancy reveal and I FORGOT I HAD THE TEST IN THE WASHROOM.

I get up and was about to open the door when Khalif opened the door and I look at him and I look down to see what he looking at and it's the positive pregnancy test....

"Babe what is this" He asks looking up at me confused "This a prank" He asks and I shake my head no "Wait your pregnant" He asks and I stay silent scared of what he would say "When did you find out" He asks "I took it before you came and forgot to check it so I just found out now" I say and he stares at me with a blank face "It's mine" He asks and I give him a the fuck face "Of course it yours" I say and he still has a blank face.

"Bro I can't have a kid right now you crazy" He says and my heart drops "Bruh we both so fucking young we don't have time for a kid" He says and I walk over to the bed taking a seat as he stands leaning against the door and yes he was fully clothed "I know your music career is popping but I don't wanna just get rid of it I have always been wanting to have a kid" I say "Get rid of it" He says "Did you NOT JUST HEAR ME I wanna keep it weather you out the picture or not" I say and he stares at me angrily and walks into his closet I look in confused thinking of what he is doing but didn't wanna be up all in his face so I sat still on the bed.

A couple minutes later he walks out with two bags packed and my hear drops and no words could leave my mouth.

"I'm way to young to have a kid I'm sorry" He says looking at me and leaves the room and a minute later I hear the front door open and close and tears stream down my face falling on my bed crying thinking what I just did.

***

It was now the next day and my bestie came over that night hugging me and just watching tv with me but now I lay on the bed lifeless.

Khalif Pov

"GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THIS CAR AND GO INTO THAT HOUSE AND TALK TO HER" My brother Aaquil yells at me but I stay silent.

"Alright bro I know you and her are young but listen when you came home yesterday you were in tears and I never see your baby ass crying" He says and I take a deep breath "Bruh I'm to young to have a kid I still wanna live life I still wanna tour and party and I can't do that when I have a kid" I say.

"Look yeah you gonna have to cut down on partying and shit but I remember your ass saying that you tired and shit and you wanna lock down with a girl and when you met Heidy you always said that's the one I wanna marry her and you gonna leave her cause y'all gonna have a kid together smarten your asss up boy" He says slapping the back of my head and I stare at him "Either you get out or you stay in and you leaving this whole thing behind you leaving the love of your life YOUR CHILD your dream everything" He says and I take a deep breath "ten seconds... nine" He says "eight...seven....six....five...fou-" and before he could finish I open the door getting out of the car and walking up to the door knocking.

Heidy Pov

As we watch Netflix we hear a knock on the door "You having anybody over today" She asks looking over at me and I shake my head no "Well damn I'll be right back" She says getting up from the bed and leaving the room going downstairs.

I could hear her open the door and a whole bunch of yelling all I heard was YOU FUCKING IDOIT YOU DUMB ASSS BOY FUCK YOUR ASSS YOU A DUMBASSSS MOTHER FUCKER YOU DOING ALL THIS SHIT WACK ASSS is all I heard.

I get out of slowly walking out of the room and slowly downstairs and to the door to see Khalif at the door and my bestie cussing his off and he stares at her then he realizes I'm behind her "Hi Heidy" He says and I stare at him and my bestie turns around looking over at me with a guilt face and before she could turn around and cuss him I stop her "It's ok let him speak" I say and she takes a deep breath walking and giving me a side hug and walks upstairs and he walks in closing the door behind him "How far along do you think you is" He says as we both walk into the living room taking "Probably about a month" I say as I look down at my fingers "I'm sorry for reacting the way I did I shouldn't have" He says "It's alright I understand it's my fault" I say.

"It ain't your fault at all I shouldn't have said that shit but my brother smarten my ass up and slapped me" He says and I slightly laugh "Look I understand you don't wanna have a kid and that's understandable you can stay out of the picture I can support myself and the baby and keep a roof over our heads and food in our stomach" I say.

"Let me speak for a second" He says and I stay silent "I wanna have this kid with you I realized you the one I really want and damn if I have a kid wit you that's a fucking blessing you my dream and I'm in love with you I wanna lock down and you locked me down and nun gonna break that I just have to get yelled at to understand baby girl I love you will all my damn heart and I wanna have this kid with you" He says an by now he was in front of me and he slickly pulls me up and we face to face and he tilts my head up kissing my lips.

We pull away from the kids and he smiles "Baby girl we gonna do this" He says "Uh oh" I say "What" He asks "I have no idea" I say laughing making him laugh "I love you Heidy" He says "I love you Khalif" I say kissing his lips.

Ayeeeee hope y'all enjoyed this imagine it was cute as fuck

This was a requested imagine requested by @HeidyMosqueda

Requests are open message or comment

Vote and comment❤️❤️‼️‼️

Follow for updates❤️❤️

And remember I love y'all❤️💕

And have a very Merry Christmas🎄🎄