I made sure| Stunna 4 Vegas

Jahda Pov

I lay on the couch with my baby Khalick as we watch some netflix we both have been super busy with meetings and shows that it makes it hard to spend time together but we finally got a couple days to ourselves just to catch up.

"Babyyyyy" He groans as he stretches out his arms and I look up at him "Huhhhhh" I say and he laughs "You look cute"He says and I roll my eyes laughing "Mhmmmm" I say and he raises his eyebrow.

"Stop being so damn stubborn" He says as he pushes me down and gets up top of me and starts to tickle me "Babeeeee" I laugh as I try to push his hands off me but it doesnt work and he conuties "Babeeeee stoppppppppp" I say laughing and he finally stops and leans over kissing my lips and I kiss back putting my hands around his neck "Alright I can deal with this" He says between the kiss making me laugh as he pulls me up and onto his lap and I straddle his as we continue to kiss his hands roaming my body.

"Beautiful body" He says as he kisses my jaw down to my neck and sucks on it "Babe" I say and he looks up and I kiss his lips once more as he pushes my body more on him but then his phone rings "You have to be kidding me" He groans as I get off him and he gets up grabbing his phone and walking out of the room.

I cross my arms staring at the blank tv thinking if I was hungry or if im just fat as fuck but either way I was hungry.

I get up walking over to the kitchen and grabbing a small bag of chips when I hear him talking and he sounded super happy. I grab my chips and go down the hall seeing why he was so damn happy "Yeah guy I'll be there tonight" He says and I raise my eyebrow maybe he had a show. Something always comes up when you famous.

"Yeah man of course I wouldn't be going to this party if I wasn't single" He says and my heart drops.

"I been single for a long time aye I gotta go someone here visiting" He says and turns around the corner as he hangs up and he looks at me.

"Single huh" I say and his face drops "Babe" He says and I roll my eyes turning around and walking away an he grabs ahold of my wrists and turns me around "Let go of me bruh" I say as I try to pull away but he tightens his grip.

"Can you listen to me damn" He says and I shake my head no and he finally released his grip as I walk back into the living room.

"We been dating for almost a damn year and you saying you fucking single who in the right one mind would say that" I say as I start to grab my stuff and he walks to the front standing in front of it.

"I have to tell the homie im single so I can get some club shows" he says and I roll my eyes "Bullshit you never done this shit and all of a sudden do if you wanna break up just break up" I say as I got all my stuff and I walk to the door.

"You aint leaving this damn house" He says as he walks up closer to me so we were inches apart "Go fuck your gals go be single I aint gonna deal with that bullshit" I say as I try to hold in my tears.

"Jahda" He says as he tries to hug me "Let go I dont wanna fucking see you" I say as I finally get past him and I open the door.

"This is the way I fucking make money I been doing this for a log time" He says and I look back at him. So that why girls are always on you when your at the club and you just say they want clout but its actually because your single" I say and he rolls his eyes shaking his head.

"Aye Jahda" He says as I start to walk out the door "Best belive your still mine" He says and I look back smiling "You wanna play single so can I" I say as I walk to my car and getting in.

***

After the whole big fight or whatever it was the next day and I knew he was gonna be at this club performing.