You Can Look But You Can't Touch|Lil Mosey

Diamonté Pov

"Aye yall its your girl Diamonté and today we are doing a prank on my baby Lathan" I say to the camera as my phone dings seeing a text from him that he will be in the studio for another hour or so.

"Speaking of the devil I gotta hurry but the prank today is the you can look but you cant touch I saw a couple of these videos on youtube and I knew I had to do emm since he likes to hug me and touch me up" I explain laughing "I know for a damn fact hes gonna get frustrated and hes gonna be pouty as fuck but he cute when he mad" I laugh "I will see yall soon I will turn on the camers once Im done getting ready" I explain as I end the video and getting up placing one behind the tv and jogging to grab two more camers and I run upstairs trying to not fall on my face and I place them in two different spots cause this room was big as fuck.

"What the hell am I gonna wear" I groan as I run into my closet going thru all my clothes trying to find something to wear and after a couple minutes I finally found a cute ass outfits but not an outfit to go somewhere thats for sure....

**

Outfit ^ (I tried finding a cuter outfits or like Christmas but they had nun)

After putting the outfit on and doing my hair and make up I look into the mirror and damn I looked fine as hell and this prank my turn to something else.

I turn on the two cameras upstairs and I slolwy head down cause I very clumsy in heels and I ain't bout to fall on my face it looks to good to re do.

I walk over turning the downstairs camera on and I back away so I as in view "So this the outfit imma be wearing im just gonna tell him that this brand wanted me to do a quick sponer wit em and they need for me to post photos on my insta feed so hopefully he believes it" I explain as I do a quick spin "Im showing way to much, Youtube gonna take this damn video down whoops" I laugh as I walk over taking a seat on the couch waiting for him to come home.

*

I start to take some photos in the mirror cause I was feeling myself but as I was doing that I hear the door open. I look over to see a smiling Lathan but then he looks down at what im weraing then looks back up at me then back down at my outfit and looks back up at me "Babe' He asks as  he closes the door behind him as I take a couple more selfies as he watches me and I finally look over at him putting my phone down.

"Hey babyyy" I smile as he walks over and tries to hug me but I move away "Why you looking so fine and why cant I get a hug" He pouts making me laugh as he looks back down at my body.

"The brand wanted me to do a quick ad and since im blowing up and Lil Mosey girlfriend they know it'll get attention from both my fans and yours and I know you one hug then we in bed I gotta do a couple more photos" I laugh as he walks over and tries to pull me into him but I slap his hand away "Babyyyy cmonnnnnnn I just want a hug and maybe a kiss babeeeeeeeeee" He whines making me laugh "Oh shush I gotta head upstairs and take some bed pics and you can help lets gooooo" I smile as I walk over to the stairs and heading up to our room him following right behind me and I could feel his eyes literally burning right thru me.

"Damn" I hear him say as I turn around giving him my phone "Can you do this simple task babe" I ask and he stares at me then nods grabbing my phone and opens the camera app.

"Alright go do your model shit or whatever" He says making me laugh knowing that he pissed as hell.

I start to do some poses and he takes pictures of me and he was just looking frustrated more and more.

"Babeee we took like a hundred photos are we done" He asks making me laugh "Just one more pose baby" I laugh as I get on my knees and place my hand in front of my kitty and he takes the photo and before I could do any other pose he turned off my phone and put it on the dresser and jumps on the bed and I move away and he glares at me as I get out of bed.

"Baby what the hell this aint fair you wont even let me kiss you" He says as he sits up "You can look but you cant touch" I say and he rolls his eyes as he gets out the bed "Yeah ok you can keep thinking that baby girl" He says as he starts to walk over to me and I slolwy start to back up trying to find the door.

"Baby no" I say as I try to hold in my laugh and telling him it was a prank but I wanted to see how far I could go.

"Im gonna win this fight baby girl" He says as he pushes me against the wall holding my hands above my head as and by now we were inches apart "You cant just dress like this and expect me not to do anything baby" He whisper in my heart as he tightens the grip on my wrists.

"Baby its a prank the camera" I laugh as he loosesn the grip and I walk over grabbing the camera and ending the video in the other camera "Hope yall enejoyed this prank yall already know its team Y/n" I say as he comes over looking down at the camera "Bet that Lathan crew gonna beat yall asses" He says then ends the video "Gotta go turn off the other" I laugh as I walk down stairs and grab the other camera turning it off and I turn around crashing into him.

"Ill take this" He says as he grabs the camera and places it on the counter then walks back over to me "you crazy dressing like that for youtube" He laughs as he inches closer leaning in kissing my lips.

Ayeeee y'all hoped y'all enjoyed this imagine I thought it was cute as hell it was requested

Requests are open message or comment

Vote and comment❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️‼️

Follow for updates❤️❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️‼️

And remember I love y'all so very much❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕