Soft Hearted| Scarlxrd

Y/n Pov

I wake up to coughing and I'm sweating and having a stuffy nose and I realize fuck I'm sick. I look at my phone to see it's seven in the morning and I'm wide awake I text my boyfriend Marius.

Y/n: Hey baby I think you at the studio but good morning.
Read 7:01am
Baby😍😍:Hii Baby your awake your up pretty early you ok
Read 7:02am
Y/n: I wish I woke up to a fever a stuffy nose and a cough🤒
Read 7:04am
Baby:awww Baby well I have to go see you soon I love you
Read 7:06am
Y/n: oh ok baby love you to bye

I look at my phone and frown and put it down and getting out of bed looking at myself in the Mirror "God I look horrible" I say to myself as I pat my hair down and I shuffle to the bathroom to do my stuff.

After about twenty minutes I'm finally ready a nice hot shower did me good but I still feel ten times better. I start walking downstairs and walking into the kitchen to see what I can eat. I will not lie when he didn't even care about me being sick it kinda hurt me I won't lie but I understand he has a lot of stuff to do. Mid thinking and trying to find something to eat there's a knock on the door. I walk towards the door opening it to see Marius holding tons of bags and smiling at me "Hi baby this bloody hurts can I come in" He says as I burst out laughing moving away from the door and he walks in and walks to the kitchen putting all the stuff down "Babe what you doing here I thought you was going to the studio" I ask raising my eyebrow "Your sick so I'm here now go sit on the couch no getting up for the rest of the day" He says pointing to the couch and I look at him and he looks at me and waves his hand to the couch "Now" He says "Fine fine" I say waving my hands around and walks into the living room turning on the tv and looks thru channels.

After a while he comes back with two plates of eggs toast and hashbrowns "Thank you Baby you didn't have to" I say looking at him "no problem baby" He says as he's about kiss me and I love away "I don't wanna get you sick" I say pouting and he grabs my face kissing me "Fuck that bloody shit" He says smiling and it's beside me as we eat.

After eating he took our plates and cleaned them and now we chilling on the couch just laying "Baby why did you come today for real" I ask looking at him "because you was sick and I wanted to take care of you" He says smiling and blushing "aw babe thank you tho I thought I would have to take care of myself" I say "no I would never never let you do that when you sick imma always take care of you I promise you that" He says lifting up my chin and kissing my lips "Why are you so cold" I ask laughing "Me don't bloody know you hot tho" He says winking at me and I slap his chest "Owww" He says rubbing his chest "That was my Nipple bloody hell" he says and I burst out laughing "Imma get you back" He says as he starts tickling me and flips us over and gets on top of me ticking my stomach "Stooooppp" I say laughing "Say you Sorry" he says as he keeps tickling me "Noo" I say pushing his hands away but his stronger then mine and keeps tickling me "Say Sorry" He says "Sorrryyy Baby" I say and he stops and kisses my lips "that's all I needed to hear" He says smiling at me and lays down on my stomach and I play with his dreads "Baby I'm scared" I said "of what" he says looking up at me "I'm scared I'm going to lose you" I say to him "Why you think that baby"He asks "I don't know your a rapper and I'm a Norma girl" I say "so" He says "I don't know"I say "Baby so what If your a normal girl or not I don't care I love you your different from any other girl I love you cause you don't care what people say you'll do anything for anyone and that's why I love you your loyal" He says looking at me and I stay silent "Baby never be scared that I'm going to leave you cause I never will I promise you Baby" He says and I smile "There's that smile I love" He says and kisses my lips "I love you" I say and he looks up at me "I love you to" He says "you know what would he cool" I say "what" He asks raising his eyebrow "If you moved in wit me I know you don't but that would be lit" I say looking up at the roof "Why not" He says and I look at him raising my eyebrow "Huh" I say being confused "living together" he says and I look at him shocked "What it will be really cool I mean I always think about laying beside you at night and waking up to see your beautiful face" He says making me blush "I would love to move in with out I think bout you so much bloody hell you always on my mind and if I come home to you that would be the best" He says hiding his face in my stomach but I could tell he was blushing "then move in wit me baby" I say playing with his dreads and I feel him smiling and he looks up at me kissing my lips "You are softhearted as fuck" I say laughing making him laugh.

AYOOO HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS IMAGINE I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE IF YALL HAVE ANY RAPPERS OR TOPICS YALL WANT ME TO DO REQUESTS ARE OPEN MESSAGE OR COMMENT💛💛