Learning How to Drive| Lil Tecca

Y/n Pov

I sit in my office opening emails replying and all the boring stuff a model has to do but aye I get free vacations and money so its all worth it.

I sit going thru them when my door springs open and Tyler walks in running over and leaning againt the wall "Babbyyyyy" He smiles as he looks down at what im doing.

"Huhhhh" I reply as I continue to look at my computer wanting to get all my work done "I need a favour" He asks with a pout even tho I couldn't see him I knew damn well he had a pout on his face "If the favour if me driving you somewhere not right now I'm busy as hell and after I gotta shoot a video for youtube" I say as I open a couple more emails up "But babyyyyyyyy" He whines as he pulls me away from the desk and he walks in front of me and looks down at me.

"Babe all you have to do is drive me to the studio real quick I gotta meet up with cole and stuff" He says and I shake my head no "Babe then get Cole to drive you" I say as I somehow push him out the way and wheel back up to the desk going back to what I was doing "Babyyyy just this last time" He says as he leans against my desk and I stop what I'm doing and look up at him.

"Babe Im busy I can tonight but not right now" I say and he nods "and second you have to learn how to drive you have your G1 you just need your G2" I say and he shakes his head no "I don't got time for that" He says making me laugh "And I don't have time to drive you everywhere you gotta learn how to drive and I aint taking no for an answer" I say as I look back at the computer.

"Whats your plan Y/n" He asks making me laugh "Don't worry but I have one" I smile ohhh I definitely have one .

**

"Cmon baby" I yell as I grab the Camera "Ouu you finally taking me" He yells as he jogs down the stairs like a little kid "No I ain't taking you to the studio" I say and he looks at me weird and then pouts "Then where are you taking me" He asks as we make it outside and over to my car and he was about to get in the passenger seat "Wrong seat baby boy" I smile and he looks over at me with a raised eyebrow "What you mean" He asks 'Im gonna teach you how to drive so get your ass over to the driver seat" I reply as I throw him the keys and he catches em and he looks at me with jaw dropped but nods and heads over to the otherside of the car getting in and I get in the passenger seat.

"Babe do we have to do this today" He whines as I start to place the camera and I press record 'Yes today I need a youtube video and you already sorta know how to drive your literally a step away from getting your G2" I reply as he stares into the camera.

"Aye everyone we here today with another video today we gonna teach my baby how drive well he already know how to drive but he need to get his G2 cause i'm tired of driving him  everywhere" I whine and he looks over at me with a glare.

'Alright babe start the car" I say and he continues to stare at me "Babyyyyyyy" I whine making him laugh as he starts the car "Y'all I sorta already know how to drive" He laughs as he looks down at the wheel "Let's do this baby" He says as he starts to back up from the driveway.

"Please don't kill us" I groan as I put on my seatbelt watching to what he was doing "I wont baby I'll die before you anyways" He winks "Imma die todayyyyyyyyyyyy" I say as I look into the camera as he stops in the middle of the street "Uhh baby you gotta move forward now" I say looking at him "What I do now god damn im so high" he laughs as he slowly presses the gas.

"See I already know how to drive" He smiles making me laugh "Says the one who didnt know what the gas pedal was" I laugh as he slowly drives down the road "Turn down here and put your blinker on and watch where your going" I say and he nods as he changes lanes then puts on his blinker then looks left and right.

"Turn now?" He asks "Turn now turn now" I say and he nods and turns slowly "Baby you gotta go faster" I laugh as we only going about 15 "Ill get there soon I gotta act slow baby girl" He smiles as the car starts going faster.

"SEE she playing yall I know how to drive" He laughs as we come to a stop sign and he stops abruptly "Babe you gonna slow down before you stop" I say and he stares out looking at the sign "I did that" He laughs "No you just stopped you gotta slow down then stop" I say and he shakes his head no as he presses on the gas again.

*

After driving around and not crashing nor dying we finally ended the video and made it back home "Suck my dick I told you I could drive" He smiles as we make it back into the house 'Good that means you can now G2" I smile as I pull out my phone as he stares at me.

***

"Baby girl Im nervous" He groans as we wait for his name to be called "Baby its gonna be fine you can drive just show him that baby" I say as I hug him tight "What if I kill the man" He asks making me laugh "Baby im being serious" He groans as we pull away from the hug "Baby youll do fine you wont crash and you wont kill anybody" I say and he nodes as he pulls me into another hug "Tyler Justin" The lady yelled out and we pull from the hug looking over at her "Your test is now starting" She says and he nods walking over to her and he looks back at me as I give him a thumbs up "We just gonna go down here and the person who will be with you in the car should already be there" She says and he nods.

Tyler Pov 

"Hi Tyler are you ready for your test" The old white man says and I nod trying to not freak the fuck out "alright just get in and we will get started" He replies I just hope I dont kill this man.

**

Y/n Pov

I sit on one of the chairs looking down at my phone waiting for my baby to come back from his test its already been an hour and I was starting to get worried hes a good driver and all but I know how nervous he was today.

I hear the door open but I don't look up as I continue to look thru my emails when someone sits next to me "wow you bring me here then you dont even notice im here" Tyler says and I look up smiling as I sorat hug him.

"How the test go" I ask and he looks down at the ground "Horrible I messed everything up" He asks as I rub his back "You can always try again baby" I say as I kiss his cheek as his teacher walks up to us.

"Tyler you did amazing out there you got your G2 kid itll be sent to you in the mail in the following weeks congrats " The guy says and they shake hands and I look back at him as he looks up at me "I may have been lying" He laughs as he gets up pulling me up and hugging me "I fucking told you you ass I knew you would pass the damn test whos the dumbass now" I laugh as we pull away from the hug as we start to head out "Aint gonna lie I was hoping you failed" I laugh and he looks at me with a glare.

"I mean cause I had to take that test four times before I got my G2" I say and he stops in his tracks staring at me "You playing" He asks and I shake my head "Nope four damn times and I swear they just gave it to me cause they was tired of seeing my face" I laugh.

"Damn so that means im a better driver then you AYEEEEEEEEEE" He yells as everyone looks over at him.

"Annoying ass" I laugh.

Ayeeee hop y'all imagine I thought it was super cute this was a requested imagine

Requests are open message or comment

Vote and comment❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️‼️

Follow for updates❤️❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️‼️‼️

And remember I love y'all so very much❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕