meet the teacher night!

Start from the beginning

"How have the girls been doing since they turned two? Any terrible two troubles yet?" GP asks jokingly to Mike.

"Terrible twos have been crazy with these two! We didn't have many crying and screaming fits with John when he was two." Mike says as chuckles.

GP also chuckles at Mike's comment and rubs his back.

"Girls can be more emotional sometimes. And plus, they probably get each other going and agitate each other." GP says with a smile.

"That's true. They are ALWAYS agitating each other! Must be a twin thing or a girl thing. But they agitate John too." Mike says making GP laugh.

"Oh, I've seen that! They tag team and agitate  John a lot." GP says with a giggle.

"Yeah, John doesn't like when they do that. But he loves his sisters to death. The girls don't have that many meltdowns, but when they do they are so wild and long. Sometimes we put them on time out for the bad behavior. They need to know what behavior is unacceptable and what's acceptable." Mike says to GP as Blakelyn and Paisley dance together and giggle.

"That's good. Listen, the meltdown and crying fits will die down as they get older. By the time they are three, their vocabulary will explode and they will be able to talk about their feelings and other little issues they have." GP says to Mike.

"That's true. John rarely has meltdowns. The girls had more meltdowns when they were one years old, good lord." Mike says as GP giggles.

"Yeah, so then talking helps a lot with ending meltdowns. And plus, they are doing great with Grayson! I thought they would be really jealous, but they are obsessed with him and love him." GP says to Mike.

"PK and I were both afraid Blakelyn and Paisley would be very jealous too. But all of the kids have been great with Grayson. We are blessed that way." Mike says to GP.

"Papa! Papa!" Blakelyn and Paisley say in unison as they run over to Mike and GP.

"What's wrong, girls?" Mike asks Blakelyn and Paisley.

"Papa! Grayson is cwying!" Blakelyn says with a sad frown.

"Yeah, he's cwying!" Paisley says with a frown.

Mike gets up and walks over to Grayson. Grayson is in his pack'n'play and is crying loudly.

"It's okay, buddy. Shhh, shh. It's okay. Thank you girls for getting me! You two are amazing big sisters. Grayson needs a diaper change." Mike says as he begins to change Grayson's diaper.

Blakelyn and Paisley watch Mike change Grayson's diaper and give Grayson lots of kisses!

PK takes a shower and gets ready while Mike and GP keep the kids occupied downstairs!

*****
"Hey! I'm back y'all! I'm alive, I'm showered and I'm dressed! The wonders a shower can do for you! This dress shirt is a tad too tight on me but I'm going to work it anyway! I have no other dress shirts that fit me! My stomach has gotten a lot smaller since Gray was born, but I still have a little pooch left over. But Gray is only a week old, so I really shouldn't complain. I look great to be honest! #ConfidentBoost!" PK says filming himself in the mirror.