Epilogue

1st of July 2044

"Christabel, come here," I said, calling my ten-year-old daughter over to me, so I could zip up her dress for the coronation ceremony.

"Okay Mummy," she said, lightly slipping towards me, her blonde hair bobbing around her shoulders.

My parents had finally decided it was time to step down from the throne, meaning it was finally Enzo and Madeline's turn to be King and Queen of France.

"Belle, have you seen Henry's tie?" Luke called out to me, before I picked up the blue tie for our five-year-old son, handing it to my husband so he could finish dressing our blonde haired, brown eyed little boy

"Where would I be without you?" Luke asked, kissing the top of my forehead.

"Ewwww that's gross Daddy!" Christabel exclaimed as I finished doing up her dress, earning a laugh from Luke and myself, before he went to finish dressing Henry.

We were staying in Versailles, Luke and I staying in my old bedroom whilst Christabel and Henry stayed in the spare room on the fifth floor together.

Everybody would be attending the ceremony, including the boys and their families, since they were now apart of ours, well excluding Clara and Michael, but we like to pretend that they are.

"All ready?" I asked with a smile, Christabel and Luke nodding whilst Henry screamed "yes" as I laughed at him as Luke took his hand and we all walked out of the bedroom, and up the familiar stairs to the main ballroom.

"Is Elizabeth going to be there?" Christabel asked and I nodded, earning a small cheer from my doppelgänger daughter. Elizabeth is Calum and Milla's eldest daughter, who is two years older than Christabel. They have both taken a strong liking to each over the past couple of years.

"Alright you two," Luke said bending down to reach Henry and Christabel's level. "This is a very important ceremony for Uncle Enzo and Aunty Madeline, so let's be on our best behaviour today."

"Okay," Christabel and Enzo said in unison, before we walked inside, heading straight to our seats.

"We were wondering when you would turn up," Victoria said with a smile, her son William attached to her leg, like he always is, which meant the twins, Matilda and Alexandra were with Ashton.

"Hey Vic," I said giving her a tight hug before Ashton walked over to us, Matilda and Alexandra in matching blue dresses.

"If it isn't my favourite children!" Ashton exclaimed before pulling me into a hug, Luke scoffing at his words.

"We aren't even that much younger than you Ash," Luke stated, Ashton, rolling his eyes in amusement before Victoria helped William, Matilda and Alexandra into their seats.

"Look at this cute reunion," Michael said, appearing virtually out of thin air.

"Shut up Michael," Luke laughed as Clara walked over, their tribe of five children not far behind them. Annabelle was the eldest at fifteen, then they ended up having triplets, Lewis, Zack and Hamish, and then finally another girl, Hannah, who was just three years old.

"Hey gorgeous," I said giving Hannah a kiss on the head, as she giggled before placing a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"Hello Aunty Bella," she said softly with a grin similar to Michael's.