Don't Be A Fool

August 15th 2018

From: Mr Hemmings: guess what :p

To: Mr Hemmings: what? :)))

From: Mr Hemmings: Your mum invited the boys and me to dinner tonight!!! see you soon Bella! xo

I smiled at how cute and excited he seemed to be coming over for dinner tonight, giving me that warm and fuzzy feeling in my stomach. The feeling that Luke has been giving me so often.

To: Mr Hemmings: see you tonight Mr Hemmings :) x

I left my room, to make sure that Milla knew that the boys were coming, to find her asleep in her bed at 5pm.

"Milla, what are you doing?" I laughed, climbing into bed next to her.

"I need my beauty sleep," she mumbled, rubbing her eyes and sitting up, looking quite tired and dishevelled.

"Did you and Calum stay up light last night?" I asked, referring to the fact that I heard them on Skype as I was going to bed last night.

"Yep, the boy does not shut up," Milla groaned and I laughed.

"Well get ready for some more non-stop talking, because they are coming over for dinner tonight."

"But it is the Assumption Feast dinner, I thought that was by invitation only?" Mill asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Luke said that my mum invited them," I said and Milla raised her eyebrows at me.

"So you and Luke have been texting hey?" she asked with a cheeky grin and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, we text occasionally, it's no big deal."

"You know he likes you?" Milla asked, her eyes lighting up with excitement and I nodded and she squealed.

"Yeah, I know."

"Calum says that you are all he talks about at the moment," Milla said with a smile and I sighed.

"This is a good thing!" Milla exclaimed and I shook my head.

"It will never work," I said and Milla scoffed.

"Why the hell not?" she asked.

"Because he is in a band and I am me."

"Calum and I are making it work, and I am going to be the Queen of Switzerland one day," Milla said and I sighed, knowing that our situation is different. Her parents are less strict than mine, they only want whats best for Milla and her happiness. Whereas my mother would have an absolute fit and lock me in a tower somewhere if I told her Luke and I were together.

"Your parents are very different to mine Milla, and you know that," I said as she walked over to her dressing table and began to start doing her makeup.

"I know Belle, but they want you to be happy, and if Luke makes you happy then so be it," Milla said and my heart skipped a beat when she called me Belle, because the last person to call me that was Nicholas, and nobody has called me that since we broke up.

"Did you just call me Belle?" I asked and Milla nodded.

"Why, is there something wrong with that?" Milla asked and I shook my head as I stood up to go and start getting ready for dinner.

"No, just the last person to call me that was Nicholas."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Milla said with a sincere look on her face and I shook my head.