Dazed & Confused

1st of September 2018

"How much trouble do you think that we are going to be in for this?" Milla asked me, as we raided the alcohol room on the fourth floor. Today is Milla's twentieth birthday, and we have both decided that it would be an incredible idea to have a party tonight since my parents were in England for a conference.

"Enormous amounts," Victoria said, shaking her head at us as we grabbed a ridiculous amount of alcohol and took it outside to the pool area, where the party was to be held later that night. Whilst Milla and I thought having a party was a great idea, Victoria was not so pleased, however, she was just looking out for us in the end.

"Oh well, it will be worth it," I said with a giggle, Milla nodding in agreement. I remember when I was about fifteen and home for the summer from boarding school, Enzo had a party because our parents were in Greece for the weekend. Needless to say, they somehow found out and I have never seen Enzo in that much trouble ever.

"So who is coming tonight?" Victoria asked us as we went to Milla's room to help her pick out a dress for tonight.

"The boys, some friends that are in France, Madeline, Enzo and James," Milla said, all three of us rolling our eyes when Milla mentioned James. All three of us have been avoiding James for the last few days like he is carrying the plague. Which I wish he was because then he would be sent home to England.

"What is everyone wearing?" Victoria asked, quickly replying to a text from her phone which I assume was from Ashton, as they have been texting nonstop since they first met.

"Probably a white dress," I said lying across Milla's bed as Milla continued to search through her wardrobe for a dress.

"Standard," Milla said with a laugh and I rolled my eyes as Victoria and I lay on her bed, waiting for Milla to pick a dress, which didn't happen until about 5 pm, and by then we all needed to start getting ready. Victoria and I both headed to our rooms when I noticed that my door was slightly open, which confused me as I had definitely closed it earlier in the day. I walked into my room when I saw Luke sitting on my bed, scrolling through his phone.

"Excuse me, what are you doing here?" I asked with a laugh and he looked up from his phone, a huge grin on his face. He was wearing a white shirt and black jeans, his leather jacket placed neatly on my couch.

"Well, I assumed that you would be ready by now," Luke said standing up to walk over to me, giving me a short but sweet kiss on the lips, his lips tasting like warm coffee, the taste lingering in my mouth for a moment.

"Sorry, Milla was taking her time," I said and he laughed as he sat down back on my bed, both of us grinning at each other for no particular reason at all.

"I will let you get ready then," Luke said and I thanked him as I made my way to my bathroom, so I could wash my hair and gently curl it for tonight. I could hear Luke singing along to the music that I was playing, which just happened to be some old school 5 seconds of summer, making me blush when I remembered that I was almost dating one of their band members. 

I eventually was finished with my hair, walking back into my room in just a towel, as it was just a force of habit and my mind had mentally blanked that Luke was in there, not that he minded.

"Oh shit, sorry," I said grabbing my dress off my bed and he smirked as his eyes widened slightly and I rolled my eyes as I walked back to my bathroom.

"Noooo, come back Bella," he whined as I closed my door and laughed.

"Nah uh Mr Hemmings," I said with a smirk, even though he couldn't see it.