Addicted To You

16th of September 2019

"So, how many more of these do we have to endure?" Luke asked with a cheeky grin on his face, which caused me to throw a closed lipstick at him as I finished my makeup.

"Don't be rude," I said as I turned around. "And after tonight, only one more for a while."

"Good, because I think I'm running out of suits and ties, to be honest with you."

"Outfit repeating is a thing you know."

"Arabella, I have known you for around over a year now and I don't think I've ever seen you wear the same thing twice," Luke laughed as I did up my pink silk robe, as I needed to go to my wardrobe room to put on my gown for the evening.

"Yeah but that is so different," I said as Luke followed me towards my wardrobe room. "Have you seen the number of clothes that I own?" I questioned as I opened the double doors, to reveal one of my favourite rooms in my house.

"You are a shopaholic," Luke said with a laugh, as I walked to the back of the room where my gown was for the night.

"Not much else to do when you are cooped up here all day," I said with a sad smile, Luke helping me into my dress, a large smile on his face when he saw me in it. "What?" I questioned as I quickly found my shoes for the night.

"You are just so perfect, that's all," Luke said and I felt my cheeks blushing as he wrapped his arms around me, my shoes dangling over his shoulders with my arms draped around him.

"Says you," I said gently kissing his lips, not wanting to ruin my makeup just yet.

"God I really want to kiss you right now," Luke said and I sighed, as we both knew, if my makeup was ruined or there was the slightest hint of pink on Luke's lips, my mother would know.

"Give it at least three hours, then we have all the time in the world," I said with a smirk, as I put on my heels and made sure that my hair was perfect, as I was not in the mood for my mother to tell me my hair was too curly or there was a strand out of place.

"You make it so hard though!" Luke exclaimed as we walked out of my wardrobe room. "I mean, look at you," he said, his hands gesturing to my whole body.

"You do not make things any easier by looking that good in a suit," I said with a smile, as I picked up my clutch and phone, before we headed to the main ballroom, for another Bourbon Dynasty ball.

Luke took my hand in his, as we made our way up the stairs and towards the ballroom, for the last official event of the dynasty celebration.

"So what are we actually celebrating tonight?" Milla asked as she appeared behind us, Calum right by her side of course.

"I'm not really sure, I think someone important was born on this day," I said with a laugh, handing Luke his glass of wine as we entered the room, walking straight over to Victoria and Ashton who were in deep conversation with Madeline and Enzo.

"Do you know what we are celebrating tonight?" Victoria asked Milla and I as she saw us and we both shook our heads, earning a laugh from all of us.

"We have been trying to figure it out since we all got here," Enzo said with a grin. That's when you know the celebration is pointless, not even the future King of France knows what you are celebrating.