Everybody Here Wants You

24th of August 2018

"This is a new look on you," Luke said, sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Don't," I whined, crossing my arms. My mother decided she wanted to have a long lunch and insisted that I wear a shirt and nice pants.

"I think you always look stunning regardless," Luke said with a smile, causing me to blush as I put on my shoes and sat back down on my pink quilt cover next to the blonde haired Australian boy.

"Thanks, Luke," I said with a grin, which he happily returned.

"Anytime, Arabella," he said kissing the side of my head, making me wish that he was my boyfriend, but unfortunately he is not, and I have no idea when that is going to change.

"So, shall we go?" I asked and Luke nodded as we got up to leave my room, meeting Calum and Milla in the hallway, both of them dressed to match each other, as Calum was wearing a light blue shirt to match Milla's navy dress.

"Good morning everyone," Calum said with a grin as we descended down the stairs, hoping to avoid James on the way to lunch, which we did.

"Michael is bringing Clara today," Luke said to nobody in particular. As Milla and I have been fans of 5 Seconds of Summer for ages, we know that Clara is Michael's longterm girlfriend, but we weren't about to let Luke and Calum know that we knew that.

"Cool, I like Clara," Luke said with a smile.

"Well you would hope so, they have been together for like seven years," Milla blurted out and I mentally slapped myself and her, whilst Calum and Luke just looked bemused.

"How do you know that?" Calum asked as we walked through the rose gardens, making our way to the lake where the long lunch was being held.

"I think you seem to forget that we met at one of your concerts, which means that we like your music," I scoffed and Milla nodded whilst Calum and Luke let out a laugh as we neared the lake.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that," Calum said and we all laughed as we made our way over to Ashton, Michael and Clara who all had gin and tonics in their hands. Victoria was nowhere to be seen, which definitely caught Ashton's eye.

"Where is Victoria?" Ashton asked, seeing that she had not arrived with us.

"Hello to you too," Luke said with a smirk and Ashton rolled his eyes at him, choosing not to reply to his comment.

"She is on her way Ashton, don't worry," I said with a smile, causing Ashton to grin and his cheeks to go red.

"Anyways, Milla and Bella this is Clara," Michael said introducing his girlfriend. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a neat ponytail, her light blue dress complementing her bright blue eyes. She smiled at us as we said hello before my mother appeared with James and Victoria on her trail.

"You all need to sit down now," she said and I nodded as we all walked over to the table, and just my luck I was placed between James and Luke, as my mother planned out the seating for today. I sighed when I saw this, and Luke's eyes grew dark as we sat down altogether, James on my left and Luke on my right.

"Don't worry about it," I whispered in his ear, squeezing his thigh to reassure him and he nodded as Victoria and Ashton sat across from us, Calum and Milla to Luke's left, Michael and Clara across from us also.

"Good morning Arabella," James said, shooting me a smile which I returned sarcastically, seeing the hurt in his eyes but not really caring.

"It is afternoon actually," I said as the waiters and waitresses walked around, filling everyone's glasses with either wine or champagne, my choice of drink for the day being champagne. James sighed and turned to talk to Enzo and Madeline, who were on his left.

"So does anyone actually know what we are eating today?" Clara asked, looking slightly confused, but also in awe of how stupidly extravagant a lunch could be.

"Look at the menu," Victoria, Milla and I all said in unison, our voices completely monotone as we have attended lunches like this a thousand times before. 

"Okay," Clara said with a light laugh, as the entre began to come out, which was a cold beef salad, a standard meal that we usually have for lunch here. As the food was being placed in front of us, I felt Luke's hand on my thigh slowly making its way towards my inner thigh, tracing circles gently.

"What are you doing?" I whispered gently, half needing him to stop, half wanting him to keep going.

"What do you mean?" Luke asked with a smirk, and I rolled my eyes at him as our food was placed in front of us.

"You know EXACTLY what I mean," I said emphasizing the exactly, swatting his hand away from my thigh and he gave me a pout, but didn't do anything about. 

"What are you doing tomorrow?" James asked as we all finished our entres.

"Why?" I asked, avoiding all eye contact with him.

"Want to hang out?" James asked, and I decided to look him in the eye for my response, my champagne glass being filled again.

"No thanks."

"Why not?"

"Because you are a dick."

"True," Milla added with an evil smile and I grinned at her and James just rolled his eyes but dropped the topic. Two courses later, and around four more glasses of champagne drunk, lunch was finally over at five o'clock. 

Ashton, Michael and Clara said their goodbyes, not wanting to overstay their welcome, no matter how much we reassured them that it would be okay. Victoria stayed behind with Madeline and Enzo to continue drinking, James had disappeared straight after lunch was over and Calum and Milla had gone 'exploring' through the forest just beyond Versailles, which left Luke and I by ourselves. 

"Let's go," Luke breathed against my neck, sending shivers down my spine and I nodded, as we both walked rather fast back to the castle and up the stairs to my bedroom, where I gently closed the door and immediately found Luke's lips on mine, pushing me up against the wall, his hands making their way to my ponytail and practically ripping out my hair tie so he could run his long fingers through my now messy blonde hair.

My hands pulled his body closer to mine, resting on his shoulders when the kiss deepened and his lips finding their way to my neck, gently sucking before I could stop him.

"No hickeys," I breathed as his hands made their way to the hem of my top and he pulled it over my head.

"Why not?" Luke asked, kissing my chest, his right hand snaking to my back and unclasping my nude bra, as I allowed it to fall to the floor, his right hand squeezing my breasts as his lips made their way to my left one, leaving trails of kisses along my collarbones and chest.

"I will get killed," I moaned and Luke smirked as he began to suck on my left breast, my breathing becoming heavier and more consistent as he did.

"Doesn't mean I can't leave them somewhere else," he mumbled, as a moan escaped my lips.

---------------------------------

lol hey whats up that last part was so awkward but I tried okay lel

Everybody Here Wants You: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-USpU7bS_f4

Arabella's outfit is the photo attached !!

Please vote and comment xx

Thanks for reading, see u soon xx