Wanted

1st of December 2018

"Arabella are you ready?" Milla called out from her bedroom, as I rushed around my room trying to find the nude heels that I always wear.

"Milla, have you seen my nude heels?" I called back and I was greeted with silence as I heard her walking towards my room.

"I am wearing them, sorry Bella," she said with an apologetic grin, causing me to groan. 

"Milla," I sighed, walking out of my room towards my wardrobe room, trying to find another pair of shoes that would be comfortable for the Winter Ball tonight.

"You have plenty of shoes," Milla laughed looking around the room, "Here, wear these ones," she said handing me a pair of nude platforms which I took reluctantly and put on hastily, as we were late enough already. Every year my parents host the annual Winter Ball, which is renowned for getting out of hand, with large amounts of alcohol always being consumed.

"Okay let's go," I said as Milla nodded and we headed up to the sixth floor where the ball would be held. Luke and everyone else was already there, as the boys all arrived around five minutes ago when I was still getting ready, as I had to apply numerous layers of concealer and foundation to hide the fading bruise that James had given me the other night. Luke's bruise had faded quicker than mine, but that did not stop him from taking some of my foundation and concealer from my bathroom the other day to cover his bruise from this evening.

James and I had not spoken since he punched Luke and me, despite the fact that he had texted me multiple times and tried to speak to me multiple times throughout the week, but I was not at all ready to speak to him.

"You ready?" Milla asked and I nodded, but my whole body was hesitant because I knew that James was going to be in that ballroom.

"Yes," I sighed as we walked through the open doorway, security ticking off our names as we were handed a glass of champagne each before trying to find Luke and Calum, who we eventually spotted on the other side of the room. Luke was wearing a navy blue suit with a pink tie, accompanied by a huge grin on his face, the make-up hiding his bruise well.

"Hey Belle," Luke said with a smile, gently kissing my cheek before pulling me in for a hug, making me feel instantly relaxed in his arms.

"Hey Luke," I said with a smile. Everybody was here tonight, as all the boys and Clara received an invitation, as I believe my parents had finally come to terms with the fact that Luke was not going anywhere anytime soon. I know my Mother still did not approve of him, but she does not get a say in who I am dating. My Father, on the other hand, has grown to like Luke, and I believe they are having lunch tomorrow together, which made me happier than I cared to admit.

"Have you seen James?" Luke asked and I shook my head at him as we followed everybody else to the balcony which overlooked the rose gardens of Versailles.

"No, I am not even sure if he is here yet," I said and Luke nodded as he took my hand as we walked onto the balcony, the harsh December air greeting us with a gust of wind, but luckily we were surrounded by portable heaters which disguised most of the cold.

"Is it going to snow?" Clara asked in her thick Australian accent, an excited grin on her face.

"It is supposed to snow next week I think," Milla said with a smile, Calum wrapping his arms around her waist. It was moments like these that made me forget that I was Royalty and that I had duties to fulfil and people to please all the time. These are the moments that I wish could last forever, but I knew they could not no matter how hard I wished.

"I have never seen snow before," Clara said longingly as we all took a seat around the large couch that had been placed out here for tonight.

"Really?" Victoria asked and she nodded as Michael placed a caring arm around her shoulder and gently pulled her closer as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, everytime the boys have been in Europe in the winter I have been home for Christmas in Australia, and every time it is winter in Australia, I have always been here," she said with a smile as Michael kissed the top of her head and Victoria nodded as we all continued talking like none of us had a care in the world.

"Bella?" Luke whispered in my ear after a while, both of us onto our third glasses of champagne, since there were glasses of champagne on a table out here for us to drink.

"Mhmmm?"

"Do you want to dance with me?" he asked and I nodded, as we put our glasses down and he stood up, offering me his hand and I giggled, partly from the alcohol, and partly from the fact that I was so infatuated with this boy.

"Where are you two going?" Ashton slurred with a sloppy smile on his face, Victoria giggling as she took a rather large sip from her wine glass.

"For a dance Ash," Luke said with a smile as we began to walk inside, the sounds of 'Stay With Me,' by Sam Smith being played over the speakers.

"May I have this dance, Mr Hemmings?" I asked with a smile as I jokingly curtsied to my boyfriend who had one of the biggest smiles I had ever seen on his face.

"It would be an honour Miss Burborn," he said placing his arms around my waist whilst I draped mine around his shoulders as we began to sway to the music, both of us feeling like we were the only two people in the room.

"You look so beautiful," Luke said softly his eyes slowly looking me up and down, making me feel giddy and excited.

"Thanks, Lukey," I said kissing his cheek, as the song slowly came to an end.

"Shall we go back outside or?" Luke asked and I knew what he was hinting too so I gestured my head towards the door as he took my hand and we walked across the ballroom, avoiding the eyes of onlookers and down the stairs and to my bedroom, Luke imminently placing his lips on mine as I closed and locked my doors.

The kiss was not rushed, yet it felt different. It felt more wanted and more heated. Somehow my shoes were off before we reached the bed, as were Luke's as he hastily pulled off his suit jacket and tie as I grinned as his lips found their way back to mine, the kiss deepening as he ran his hands up and down my dress as I arched my back so he could unzip my dress as I unbuttoned his shirt and pants, all clothes tossed aside when I noticed that Luke was looking at me like he had never done before.

"What?" I asked, blushing heavily as he just smiled and kissed my forehead.

"You are so perfect," he mumbled as we locked lips again, his hands pressing gently on my hips as I softly moaned and he smirked into the kiss, as I removed his boxers and pulled his body onto mine, a moan escaping his lips.

"Shhh," I giggled as he unclipped my bra and kissed my neck, his hands making their way down to my underwear, removing them hastily as he pressed his body closer to mine, making me never want something more than I wanted right now.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Luke breathed and I nodded as he smirked, his body moving down my stomach, his hands pushing my legs open as his head stopped at my hips.

"I have never been more sure about anything in my life," I breathed, as his tongue entered me, a hasty breath escaping me as I moaned and he laughed slightly, knowing how badly we both wanted this.

------------------------------------------

lmao hey what's up 

Wanted: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5vb-0_Qppk

Arabella's dress is the photo attached :)))

Please vote and comment !! thank you for 500+ reads xxxx

thanks for reading xx