Christmas Love

25th of December 2018

"Wake up wake up wake UP," I whispered rather loudly in Luke's ear, not wanting to waste a moment of my favourite day of the year.

"Shhhh, I am trying to sleep," he said rolling back over, his bare back facing me which just made me groan as I pulled him back over, climbing on top of him and straddling him with a smirk on my face.

"I don't care, it is Christmas and there is so much to do today," I said as he opened his eyes, his mouth suddenly forming into a huge grin.

"I rather like this position, shall we stay here?" Luke asked and I shook my head as I threw him his black jumper to put on.

"Nope," I said popping the 'p' and putting on my own jumper as I got off Luke and he groaned as I just rolled my eyes and put on some pyjama pants, as I hardly sleep with clothes on since my body radiates heat twenty-four seven.

"WAIT!" Luke called as I went to open my bedroom doors so we could go to the ground floor to open our presents and have breakfast.

"Yes, Lukey?" I asked with a smile, watching him rummage through his designated draw in my room.

"I want to give you your present here," Luke said with a smile, pulling out a blue bag, and a white one as well from his drawer, a red tint suddenly forming on his cheeks.

"Why are you blushing?" I laughed as I sat back down on the bed, my legs now crossed, waiting for Luke to give me my present.

"What if you think it's cheesy, or you don't like it?" he questioned as he walked over to me and sat down next to me, handing me both bags for me to open what is inside of them.

"Oh please, I will be happy with anything you give me," I said placing a gentle kiss on his cheek before opening the blue Tiffany bag, finding a small box with the trademark white ribbon around it.

"I hope you like it, if you don't I can return it and get you something else," Luke said with a nervous smile on his face as I undid the ribbon, to reveal a rose gold ring with a small flower design, encrusted with diamonds.

"Luke..." I said as I admired the ring, taking in how simple yet how beautiful it was.

"Do you like it, please be honest with me baby," he said as I handed him the ring box and nodded.

"The only thing that would make this more perfect would be if you put it on my finger," I said with a cheesy grin, as Luke's eyes lit up and carefully placed the ring on my middle finger on my right hand, fitting perfectly and looking like it belonged there.

"I am glad you like it darling," he said as I admired it, never wanting to take it off.

"I do, very much," I said with a grin, placing a gentle kiss on his lips before he instructed me to open the present in the white bag, so I did. Luke had got a photo of us from the winter ball and framed it in a white photo frame, the photo of us was one where we were dancing, both of us looking like there was nobody else in the room but us.

"Oh Luke this is so cute," I said with a smile, leaning to my bedside table and carefully placing the photo frame next to my white lamp, the photo frame making my bedroom look a little more alive.

"You are welcome."

"My turn now!" I exclaimed, jumping off my bed and kneeling on my carpeted floor, reaching underneath my bed to pull Luke's present out, which was rather large.

"No," Luke whispered when he saw the shape of his present as I handed it to him.

"Yes," I giggled, sitting back down next to him as he gently tore off the red and green wrapping of the Fender FA Acoustic Guitar. I knew Luke was in need of a new acoustic guitar, so I enlisted the help of Calum to find the perfect one.