Mistletoe

24th of December 2018

"Did you know that your parents invited my family to stay here for Christmas?" Luke asked walking through the French doors that lead into my room.

"Hello to you too," I said with a smirk as I put my pearl earrings on, "And yes, it was supposed to be a surprise, who told you?"

"I just saw my mum walk through the front doors with my dad and brothers," Luke said with a beaming smile on his face.

"Damn," I sighed doing up my black heels, "They weren't supposed to be here this early."

"Did you organise this?" Luke asked with a smile and I nodded as I applied some red lipstick, finishing off my look for our Christmas Eve dinner that we were having this evening.

"With some help from Calum," I said with a grin as I stood up, Luke placing a gentle kiss on my forehead before we left my room, hand in hand as we made our way to the ground floor dining room, where we would be having our Christmas Eve dinner, as my mother decided she preferred something more intimate this year.

"You are the best, you know that right?" Luke said with a smile and I laughed and nodded at his words.

"Yeah I know," I said with a cheesy grin, Luke rolling his eyes at my reply as we continued to walk down the stairs together.

"Woah, no thank you, Belle?" Luke laughed as we approached the ground floor, the nerves of meeting Luke's family suddenly hitting me like a truck.

"Thanks, Luke, we are the best," I said before gently kissing his cheek, making sure not to leave a lipstick stain there.

"Much better," Luke whispered as we walked into the dining room, everybody already standing around with a glass of wine in their hand. I spotted Luke's parents talking to Calum, whilst his brothers Ben and Jack were deep in discussion with Enzo about something.

"C'mon, let me introduce you to my parents," Luke said with a smile as I nodded, picking up a glass of white wine as we walked over to Calum, Liz and Andrew.

"Mum, Dad, this is Arabella," Luke said with a beaming smile on his face, his parents both smiling at me, but neither of them said anything to me, so I took that as my queue to speak.

"It is lovely to meet you both," I said with a smile, waiting for them to say something, as this was growing awkward very quickly.

"I'm sorry if this is a rude question, but what do we call you?" Liz asked with an awkward smile, Andrew letting out a laugh as Luke raised his eyebrows at his parents, but I understood where they were coming from.

"Oh," I laughed, suddenly relaxing, "Arabella is fine."

"Well in that case," Liz said placing her glass of wine down, "It is lovely to meet you, Arabella," she said as she pulled me into a warm hug, reminding of the ones that Luke gives me.

"You too Liz," I said with a smile as I pulled away from the hug, "And you too Andrew," I said giving him a gentle handshake before Luke pulled me away so I could go and meet his brothers.

"Where is James?" Luke asked and I just shrugged my shoulders, as I did not know, nor did I really care.

"Who knows," I said before we reached Ben, Jack and Enzo who were laughing at something Enzo had just said.

"Nice of you to finally join us," Enzo said and I just rolled my eyes at him, choosing not to respond to his comment.

"Ben and Jack, this is Arabella," Luke said with a smile, his brothers look scarily similar to Luke, and if I knew they weren't, they could almost pass as triplets with their messy blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

"Really, we had no idea!" Ben exclaimed sarcastically, Luke just rolling his eyes at his brother's words.

"Ignore Ben, he thinks he is hilarious," Jack said with a smile.

"I figured," I said with a smirk as I shook hands with both of them before spotting Milla who was getting her glassed topped up as I headed over to her.

"I think that Luke, Ben and Jack are actually triplets, and have been lying to us this whole time," Milla said with a questioning look on her face, causing me to roll my eyes at her words.

"Oh don't be silly," I said as we sat on the couch next to the large window which overlooked the pool where we ended up having that party which caused me to become sem-grounded.

"How were his parents?" Milla asked.

"They are really sweet, they didn't know what to call me at first," I said with a laugh, causing Milla to giggle slightly.

"You should have introduced yourself as Princess Arabella Charlotte Bourbon of France."

"God know, that would have made me seem like a stuck up pretentious bitch."

"Aren't you?" Milla said with a wink and I just rolled my eyes at her as my mother called us to the table for the entre. I was seated in between Luke and Enzo, Milla sitting across from me in between Calum and James.  Victoria was visiting her parents in Spain for Christmas, whilst Ashton and Michael were picking Clara up from the airport as she flys in from Dubai tonight after going home to visit her parents in Australia.

My mother made us say Grace before Charles and his serves came out with our first dish for the night, lobster soup, which we always eat on Christmas Eve as Charles likes to use the last of the lobster that he has before the New Year. My father and Andrew were deep in discussion between eating their soup, whilst my mother and Liz were smiling at something Madeline had just said to the both of them, making me relaxed that Luke's family were fitting in so well here.

"Hey," Luke whispered in my ear after we both finished our soup, his hand resting gently on my thigh.

"Yes?"

"You look gorgeous tonight, you should wear navy more often," he said gently kissing my cheek so that nobody noticed, but I am fairly sure Milla did because she sent me a raised eyebrow and cocked her head towards James who was glaring at us.

"But I like wearing white," I said with a pout as the servers came to take our food away.

"I know Belle," Luke said with a laugh as Charles came around to ask how the meal was, everybody agreeing that it was fabulous as always.

The rest of the night was filled with a lot of wine, a lot of food and a lot of laughter on our behalf. James would not stop glaring at Luke and I and it got to the point when we were having cheese and fruit after dessert that Luke and I had to go sit on the couch by the window. 

"Don't worry about him baby, he is just jealous," Luke said as we walked back upstairs after saying our goodnights to everybody.

"I know," I sighed as we reached my room, Luke laughing at my words.

"Oh do you now?" he asked as I took off my shoes, my feet killing me after being in black stilettos all night

"Duh, I mean who wouldn't be jealous of us?" I questioned as Luke wrapped his arms around my waist, the top buttons of his shirt undone, revealing his muscly chest.

"You make a fair point gorgeous," he said tilting his head down towards my lips.

"I know I do," I said as his lips found mine.

-------------------------------------

lol sorry its been a while Uni has been whipping me into shape but I am done until March !!!!!

Mistletoe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUjn3RpkcKY

Arabella's outfit is the photo attached !

pls vote and comment !!

Thank you for 600+ reads xxx

thank you for reading xo