Bonjour

30th of July 2018

"So this is my library," I said showing the boys around the remainder of the fifth floor since they decided it would be a good idea for them to come to the palace and show my parents how lovely they are. My parents haven't laid down a punishment, and I don't think they will, because both Milla and I will not be sneaking out again anytime soon. 

"Why do you have a personal library?" Ashton asked and I laughed slightly. 

"Because I like reading books," I said simply, watching Luke who was gently running his fingers over the books in one of the bookshelves, taking his time to read the name of the book. We still had not discussed the events of the other night, particularly when we almost kissed. He is pretending like it never happened, so that is what I am also doing too. As much as I wanted to kiss Luke, and still do, I think it was just a heat of the moment thing and that he regretted ever making the move on me. 

"Yeah, Arabella is a god damn nerd," Milla said and I scoffed, whilst Calum laughed. Calum and Milla had kissed the other night, and I think they decided to take things incredibly slow, due to the fact that Milla is the heir to the Switzerland throne and Calum is in a famous band.

"What did you want to do when you finished school?" Luke asked, walking over to stand next to me. We were leaning against the back of one of the leather couches in here, his right hand extremely close to my left one.

"Architecture," I said, trying not to hide my disappointment that I can't study it at the moment. My mother would rather me be here after I finished schooling, and to be honest I think she just doesn't want me to go to University because she never got to. Enzo went to university, he has a double degree in Law and Economics, and that's where he met Madeline. 

"Oooo are you good at art?" Ashton said and before I could say anything, Milla interjected with a comment of her own. 

"She is incredible, see that painting of the cat up there?" she began, pointing to the oil canvas painting above the fireplace and all four boys nodded.

"She did that," Milla said with a smirk and they all gasped.

"Bella, you are an artist!" Michael exclaimed and I shook my head, as Luke looked at me with admiration in his eyes.

"No I am not, I just like painting," I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I beg to differ, I think you are incredible," Luke said ignoring everyone else in the room and I looked at him, my eyes wide with surprise and he smiled and licked his lips, sending every part of me into overdrive.

"I just like painting, that's all," I said simply, not wanting to push the subject any further. 

"Shall we go outside?" Milla asked as I assume she sensed my discomfort with the whole situation and the boys nodded, as we made our way out of the library and headed downstairs to go outside to the gardens. 

"So, how much trouble are you in?" Luke asked as we fell behind everyone else.

"I have no idea, we haven't spoken about it since," I said, gesturing for us to sit down on one of the many wooden benches located around the gardens.

"I'm sorry," Luke said and I shook my head, as he has no reason to apologise to me.

"It isn't your fault," I said with a smile, placing my hand on his thigh and he looked up and nodded.

"Okay," is all he said and I sighed, taking my hand off his thigh.

"Do you want to keep walking?" I asked and he nodded, standing up after me and we continued to walk through the gardens.