Give Me Love

11th of November 2018

"Are you wearing that?" Luke asked me, referring to the short white dress that I had on.

"Yeah, what is wrong with it?" I asked with a nervous laugh, picking up my nude lipstick and applying it to my lips.

"Nothing, you look great," Luke said with a smile, adjusting his blue tie, "But won't your parents think it's too short?"

"Probably, but they can suck it up," I scoffed after applying my lipstick, sitting back down on my bed with Luke who was in a navy suit, looking the part as always.

"God, you are going to get yourself murdered," Luke said with a loud laugh, making my heart flutter. His laugh is probably the one thing I will never get tired of listening to, along with his voice.

"That would make for a scandalous headline," I said with a giggle, kissing his cheek before I went to put on my nude heels for the evening, as I heard a knock on my door and a second later Milla burst in with Calum behind her. 

"James came and told me to tell you that we are all required in the dining room," Milla said with a grin, clutching onto Calum's hand. I am not sure why James could not have told me that it was time for entree, but he was being ridiculously petty since the night he found out that I was dating Luke.

"Okay, we are coming," I said as Luke walked over to us and we walked downstairs to the second floor. Ashton and Victoria were already seated, along with Michael, Clara, James, Enzo and Madeline. My parents were nowhere to be seen at the moment, so I assumed that they were greeting guests.

"Mother is going to murder you for wearing something that short," Enzo said with a laugh, Madeline laughing in agreement. I sighed and rolled my eyes, as I took my place at the table next to my brother, look on my left side next to Milla.

"I don't care," I said as a waiter poured me a glass of wine, which I was grateful to have I was definitely not getting through this dinner sober. My parents came back with some official looking people, two of them being the Prime Minister and his wife, who both had cheery smiles on their faces. Our entrees were served almost straight away, but not before my father made his standard official dinner speech about why we were here tonight and how great of a country France is.

More wine was consumed between the eleven of us, most of the adults choosing not to drink tonight. Dinner was steak, which was quite a standard meal in this household when we had guests over. Luke's hand continually traced my inner thigh between meals, sending my body into a frenzy that needed to be calmed down. Our dessert was the standard of fruit, cheese, more wine and chocolate, but I was not too sure that my stomach could handle any more food due to all the alcohol I had consumed. 

"Oh god you can all go now, I have had enough of your shenanigans," my mother sighed, causing everybody to laugh as we bid our farewells to everybody, all of us slightly stumbling out of the dining room.

"Your mum is so pissed," Victoria said with a drunk grin, something that looked very unfamiliar on her face but suited her nonetheless.

"I know," Enzo and I said in unison, before Enzo and Madeline headed outside with a bottle of wine, leading James to awkwardly muffle his goodbyes to everyone and headed back up the stairs to his bedroom. Victoria decided that she wanted to spend the night in Ashton's hotel room, shocking us all since they are not dating at the moment.

"What?! I can do what I want," she exclaimed with a giggle, before her, Ashton, Michael and Clara said their goodbyes to us, causing Calum and Milla to rush upstairs, leaving Luke and me alone on the staircase.

"Soooo, what do you want to do?" I asked shyly, as he his hand rested on my hip like it did not belong anywhere else.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?" Luke asked with a smirk and I groaned, stumbling slightly towards Luke, all the wine rushing to my head at once, which is definitely not a good look.

"Woah," Luke laughed before picking me up, my arms wrapped around his shoulders, his arms supporting my legs, "You need to relax."

"I am fineeeee," I slurred, even though I was not fine at all.

"Oh, sure you are Belle." I giggled a Luke just let out a sigh as he carried me all the way back to my bedroom, taking off my shoes for me and gently placing me onto my bed. Luke slipped off his shoes and tossed his suit jacked aside and lying down next to me.

"Thanks, Luke," I said resting my head on his chest, feeling the deep movements of him breathing in and out, feeling closer to him now than ever in this moment.

"What for?" he asked, tracing his fingers up and down my bare arm, the feeling giving me the same sensation that it did the first time.

"Being you," I said with a grin and Luke smiled as we both sat up and my head rested on his shoulder, his hand now placed on my right thigh as he gently gripped it with a smirk on his face.

"Oh, anytime," he said in a whisper, as our faces turned towards each other and the next thing I knew his lips were on mine and I was being pulled onto his lap, my legs straddling him as my torso was pressed up against his. My hand hastily took off his shirt and tie, revealing his muscly chest, and broad shoulders. 

"Oh," I breathed as Luke's hands made their way to the hem of my dress, earning a smirk from him.

"What?" he asked against my neck as I lifted my arms up so he could take off my dress, leaving me almost completely exposed apart from my underwear, his hands immediately making their way to my chest as he kissed my neck and collarbones gently, earning a moan from me and an involuntary back arch and I heard him laugh against my skin.

"You," I said tilting his head back up to mine, attaching my lips to his once more, as he moved his hands off my chest and slid off his pants, our bodies pressed together like I was dying of thirst and he was the last drop of water on earth. His hands hooked around my underwear, gently pulling them off my body, leaving me naked for the first time in front of him. I don't know if it was the alcohol or the fact that I am so relaxed around Luke, I did not feel awkward or embarrassed in front of him.

"Fuck," Luke breathed and I smiled softly at him before he shook his head at me.

"What?" I asked, suddenly feeling very self-conscious as he handed me his shirt and pulled it over my arms.

"I can't have sex with you right now Bella," Luke said with a sigh, "We are both drunk and I want it to be perfect," he said as he buttoned up his shirt onto me and I giggled letting out a smile. As much as I was disappointed that it was not going to happen, he had a point. Nobody really wants their first time having sex with their boyfriend to happen whilst drunk.

"Always a gentleman," I said with a smile, as Luke kissed my cheek and took me off his lap and placed me beside him, my body moulding perfectly to his side.

--------------------------------------------

hello everyone!!! hope u are all doing well

wrote the low key kinky shit listening to beside you and heartbreak girl lol

Give Me Love: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOjdXSrtUxA

Arabella's outfit is the photo attached !!

please please vote and comment <3

Thank you for reading xxx